Relaxing evening and small interruption

Edited

Brian had soon returned with the group's food they had ordered as they all thanked the waiter who was very pleased with his customers so he walked away with a smile on his face.

"Hey Sasuke," Sasukie says casually earning the hybrid's attention "hn," Sasuke hummed "are you ever going to tell Naruto how you feel about him?" Sasukie asked now earning his brother full attention "he already know's," Sasuke says while tilting his head "oh, does he now? Or is it only what you want him to know," Sasukie questions with a smirk on his face as he earned the other's attention as well.
"What are you trying to get at?" Sasuke says slightly annoyed "I'm just saying, cause if he doesn't know then when will you ever tell him," Sasukie says in a matter-of-fact tone.

Naruto started at Sasuke for a bit as he tilts his head curious until "Sasukie, leave Sasuke alone," Itachi spoke up "what I'm just asking, come on we both know he hides most of his emotions," Sasukie says until his older brother cleared his thought.

Kyuubi looked at Itachi then at Sasuke who sighed "your hiding your emotions?" Naruto questions "yes, I am," the raven hybrid says before finally looking at the blond.

"But why?" Naruto asked until Sasuke leaned over and whispered something in the blond ear causing the kitsune to shut up instantly, turning his attention to his food.
Menma raised a brow at the couple for a second before letting it go and shrugged it off thinking it had nothing to do with him though Sasukie was pretty curious about what his brother told his mate as a smirk made its way across his face, "shut it Sasukie or else," Sasuke says while glaring at his brother "or else what?" Sasukie challenged "10:15 Saturday night," Sasuke says causing the raven wolf to instantly shut up.

"Wait what happed on Saturday night?" Menma asked but his mate didn't say anything as his face went red "Sasukie?" the raven fox asks confused.

Itachi and Kyuubi shook their heads at their younger siblings.

Naruto soon got up "I'm going to the bathroom," the blond states "I'll come with," Kyuubi says while getting up as well before the two then left the table together.

Sasuke sighed as he leaned against his hand while Menma started eating agian "you alright Sasuke," Sasukie asked "I'm fine," the raven hybrid states plainly as Sasukie raised a brow at his twin brother "just leave him alone Sasukie," Itachi commented as he started eating as well.

"Just making sure," Sasukie mumbled until his boyfriend shoved a spoon in his mouth "your foods gonna get cold if you keep talking," Menma says.

Sasukie slightly nodded his head, though kept his pain to himself when his boyfriend shoved the spoon too far in his mouth.

Moments later Naruto and Kyuubi had finally returned and taken their seats together and started eating their own food.

The six then started up another conversation though Sasuke would only make really small replies here and there as the ones who did most of the talking were Naruto, Sasukie, and Kyuubi.

Though sadly after 2 hours of socializing their day was quickly ruined by three certain people that had randomly came to their table.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wow, I never would have guessed to see you guys here," Ino says happily earning the group's attention as Naruto whimpered while Sasuke rolled his eyes.