Ruff night and forced to bed

Edited

Sasuke's POV

Those morons were gone for three weeks we told them to come back by 12....freaking 12!... Now...we have two panicked foxes since a certain idiot wasn't responding to our calls or messages and neither is Menma... In fact, the two missed Naruto's birthday as well and that really hurt Kitten's feelings.

Rolling my eye's I glanced down at Naruto who was curled up in my bed hugging one of my pillows, I had managed to get him to finally go to sleep for the night.

This would buy me some time to head out and search for the other two that chose to give Kitten and his brother free heart attacks.

I went over to Naruto before leaning down and kissed his cheek "I'll be right back Kitten," I whispered when he suddenly let go of my pillow to wrap his arms around my neck holding me down. "Naru," I mumbled "please don't go..." he whimpered "w-what if my nightmares come back...w-what if..." I kissed his nose earning his attention.

"Everything will be ok Kitten, and if anything happens..." I trailed off not wanting to scare him before I carefully stood up taking him with me in the process as he was now sitting up his big blue eyes looking into my eyes.

"If anything happens?" he questions me as if he was expecting me to finish my threat.

"If anything happens I'll know about it this time," I replied 'not what I want to say but it's the truth anyway,' wrapped my arms around his waist before rubbing out noses together causing him to giggle 'I love that sound,'.

"Really?" he asked me "really," I replied giving him a slight smile which he happily returned.

"Ok, now get some sleep, I'll be back before you know it," I said now laying him down "alright," he replied finally letting me go "promise to be right back?" he asked me once more "I promise, and if I break it you can hit me," I said while putting my hand on his cheek "ok," Naruto replied as he soon snuggled into my pillows allowing me to get ready to head out for the night 'no one's going to hurt you Naru, I'll make sure of that,'...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<---Big Time Skip--->

It's now 6:34 in the morning, I'm annoyed. Beyond annoyed actually as I was dragging an unconscious Sasukie against the ground by the back of his shirt while carrying Menma like a damn child 'This took me hours to find them! And I don't care how much Menma begged we said be back by 12 freaking twelve but noo,' I growled annoyed.

'They better be glad I can't kill them...' I soon stopped my growling when I heard Menma whimpering.

'Cool it Sasuke,' I sighed heavily while making it home then dropped Sasukie as he yelped in pain but I ignored him in favor of getting the damn door opened but I guess that woke the sleeping beauty up huh "look Sasuke we're sorry can-" 

"Talk more and I'll triple your punishment," I hissed annoyed before finally getting the door opened and picked my brother off the ground, dragging him inside the house then closed the door with my foot sighing heavily.

'At least I made it back, Naruto might still be asleep but then agian he doesn't sleep well when he's alone though...' clicking my tongue I kicked my shoes off before putting the two down when Menma yelped and leaned into me "get to the couch, I'll be back," I said annoyed while helping Menma sit down before leaving the two at the front door.

-

I was now standing beside Itachi as he was scolding Sasukie. It was around 7 by now when Naruto came into the living room and smiled when he saw me. 
But it quickly went away after he stared at me for a while.

I walked over to him when he took my hand and dragged me away to our room "how long?" he questioned becoming serious all of a sudden.

"The whole night," I answered truthfully only for him to stop and move me in front of him then shoved me onto the bed "you need to sleep," he says I looked at him before just giving in "alright," I replied while getting comfortable until he climbed on top of me and laid down, "I'll be right here, so you can sleep better ok," he says smiling at me.

I gave him a slight smile and pat his head "alright, thanks kitten," I commented then went to sleep while listening to his purrs.

----------------

Yes, it's short. Sorry about that, but it's here :) and I like how it is soo, it shall stay this way hehe.