Sharing info

Edited

Sasuke's POV

How.The.Hell did Naruto find out so fast. I mean sure Sasukie told me that Naruto apparent is really good a spotting differences in people and all but there's absolutely no way he could notice any difference between me and Sasukie.
'I guess he was going to find out soon or later so we should just show them now..' I sighed 'how long have we been gone?'.

"Alright, since I promised Naruto I guess I'll show you guys what happened to me and Sasukie," I said as my 'twin' looked at me like I just kicked his Xbox on the floor.

"But first, I'll tell you what happened. I was on a mission to deliver to one of the allies and blacked out," I said a more shorter version than the full detail and I'll also skip over the other stuff too for now "then when I woke up I was in Orochimaru's lab like this," I say before allowing my ears to come out.

'Still not used to these but whatever,' "that's about it Sasukie your turn," I said as he pouted but got off the couch to stand right beside me "I was going to hang out with friends when I got jumped. Don't have any clue where I was but got asked a question and that's all I remember so far. Oh and also I have these now," Sasukie says before allowing his own ears to show up as well.

"See I told you guys they were different," Naruto says while crossing his arms 'cheeky little brat,' "oh wait I noticed something else," Naruto then says before getting off the couch and going over to me. 

'What is he going on about now?' "Sasuke say Ah, really big," he says as I looked at him confused "uh, ah," I said half-heartedly causing him to pout "noo, bigger like at the dentist," he then says before showing me what he meant. 'Why though?'I gave a slight nod awkwardly before opening my mouth really big when I heard every but Naruto gasp. 
That little brat was over there squealing about knowing something.

"Woah! No way," Sasukie says before I closed my mouth "now what actually are you, we know Sasukie's a wolf. But I have no idea what you are," Kyuubi says while raising a brow until Naruto stood up and got closer to me.

"What are you plan-" I couldn't finish my sentence before he grabbed my face and stared into my eye's a bit "Naruto?" I questioned but he didn't respond yet.

"Smile," he says which confused me a bit "what?" I questioned while raising a brow "just smile," he says before I gave a poorly forced smile until he forced me to smile bigger 'at this point I feel like the dobe is trying to tare my face off,' he soon let go of my face and stepped back "Master's a hybrid. A mix of a bat, snake, and wolf," Naruto says.

'I'm a what now,' "how are you so sure?" Itachi asked taking the question right from my mouth but Naruto only pouted before hugging me "I'm not answering," he says.

'Did he really revert to the age of a child while I was gone? I need to ask Kyuubi what happened to him later,' I hugged Naruto back then started to run my finger's through his hair as he leaned into my touch. "Oh, wait Sasuke," Naruto soon says before pulling away as he then smiled up at me "hn," I hummed while raising a brow at him until he reached up and started messing with my hair.

I was going to move away but didn't want to upset him so I just leaned into his touch and closed my eyes.

Third-person POV

Naruto giggles happily before looking down behind Sasuke to see a big fluffy tail wagging, Sasukie snickers as he turned his head away while Menma, Itachi, and Kyuubi were amused by this.

That was until the blond stopped then looked at Sasukie who was distracted then he looked at Menma and nodded his head over to the raven.

His brother getting the hint smirked before moving closer to Sasukie and started patting his head taking him completely off guard before he too begrudgingly accepted his fate and leaned more into the raven foxes touch that was until Menma scratched him behind the ears, causing the Uchiha to melt more into the foxes touch his tail wagging happily.
"Aww, how cute," Menma teased as Kyuubi shook his head while Itachi chuckles at their brother's antics though he did manage to get a picture of them.

<---Time Skip--->

Sasuke.Was.Ticked.And...He knew exactly who tried to put their hands on his Kitten. Though he was only upset because Kyuubi got to kill him first before he could so now not only was he mad, he was upset.

Kyuubi found it a little silly to see the usually emotionless Uchiha was now pouting at the fact he got the first kill.

Heck, even Itachi found it amusing to see one of his little brothers this way. It was something new he'd never thought he'd get to see ever.
"Ok, I'll let you get the next victim. But don't you think you're making my brother wait a little too long," Kyuubi says while crossing his arms "yeah, I gotta go," Sasuke replied annoyed before running his finger's through his hair while walking away.

Kyuubi then looked over to Itachi who looked back at him "want to bake the boys something, before we all fully go to bed for the night," the redhead asked "sure," Itachi replied back before they both made their way to the kitchen.

With Sasukie and Menma
The two laid in bed together cuddling "you know I really missed you right," Menma says while nuzzling his face into the raven's chest "yeah, and I've missed you too," Sasukie replied back with a loving smile on his face.

"Were you really jumped while making your way to your friends," Menma asked with a raised brow, "ok, so that was a little white lie, I wasn't jumped on my way to friends. I was jumped while walking in an alleyway with friends," Sasukie says in a matter-of-fact tone, "what were you doing in an alleyway?" the raven fox asked confused.

"Going to a secret clubhouse for a dance battle," Sasukie answered before he started running his fingers through Menma's hair "is that all?" Menma asked "yup, that's all. What do you think I would do something illegal or something?" Sasukie asked with a raised brow.
"Nope, I just think it's odd to have a secret clubhouse in a literal alleyway," Menma says as he then closed his eyes and relaxes in Sasukie's arms.

"But..." the raven fox soon says earning Sasukie's attention "but?" he asked confused "Sasuke's going to be really upset when he finds out what happened to Naruto when you guys were gone," Menma says.

"What happened to him?" Sasukie asked until he felt Menma cling onto him "Min, what happened?" Sasukie asked while frowning until the raven fox slowly lifted his head up to look at the raven wolf with tear-filled eyes...

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now all of you must be wondering WHY. Well, I'll tell you why my lovely royalties. Because originally I wanted Sasuke and Sasukie to be a wolf then I thought about how Sasuke has a giant snake on his side(I'll remember their name soon) and, with the curse mark he got these big hand like wings on his back that kinda remind me of bat wings in a way soooooooo.
Bat, wolf, snake mix!

PEACE OUT!!!

Also before I go, can I just say @go-step-on-legos I always see your comment's and...you need to stop. You always manage to put a smile on my face every time. X3
Like dang, thank you so much for the support! But the amount of zoomies I get is unbelievable.