Discussing living plans

Edited

Months had gone by, as Graduation Day was getting closer as the now 7 months pregnant Kyuubi was laying on the couch resting after a long day of walking. (Just a short walk from the bedroom to the kitchen)

Itachi was making some snacks for the foxes when a 4-month pregnant Menma walked into the kitchen his tails lazily swaying around.

"I can't find Naruto and Sasukie, where are they?" Menma whined a bit "the three went out to get a few things for the kids," Itachi answered as he soon placed a plate down on the table when the raven fox went to the table and sat down eating.
"When will they get back?" Menma questioned with a tilt of his head "give them 6 minutes," Itachi said as he then left the kitchen with a tray in hand for Kyuubi.

"6 minutes..? That's too long..." Menma muttered slightly glaring at his plate in frustration but decided he didn't want to start an argument or fuss so he just dealt with the wait and ate his food.

.

Then after 6 minutes had passed the front door opened earning the three's attention.

"Yay, we're home," Naruto said happily as Sasuke closed the front door, "yeah," the raven said while Sasukie took off his shoes when Menma came from the kitchen speed walking over to them quickly.

"Why did you three just leave out of the blue like that," Menma grouched frowning, "we didn't, I told you we were leaving the house to get things for the kids," Sauskie answered before gently pulling the raven fox into a hug, though Menma felt like he was being lied too until he noticed the bag his brother and Sasuke had on.
"Oh, we could turn me and Menma's room into the nursery for now," Naruto said happily as Sasuke thought about it for a bit, "or, we could resize the house and temporarily move into the building we used for celebrations," Menma recommended.

"Isn't that a little too far of a walk for your older brother," Itachi spoke up as Naruto hummed when Sasuke started to remove the blond's shoes for him.

"I guess your right, Kyu would need help walking there," Menma mumbled thinking it over as well.

"I'll be ok, we could take pit stops on the way there or Tachi could carry me," Kyuubi said in a matter-of-fact tone while stuffing his face with pancakes.
"You've must have forgotten, there are also stairs you'll need to go up and down," Itachi said causing the Redfox to glare at him. Though it only looked adorable in the wolf/crow's eyes seeing as Kyuubi still had his cheeks full of pancake so he just looked like he was pouting.

"I forgot about the stairs," Menma mumbled rethinking his decision "how about we talk this over more during dinner," Itachi then said as Sasuke and Sasukie both nodded their heads in agreement "fine," Kyuubi huffed.

"ok," Naruto answered while Menma was still thinking it over until he felt Sasukie kiss his cheek "your drifting agian Min," the raven wolf reminded the fox whose ears perked up "oh, uh, yeah yeah," Menma answered with a simple wave of his hand.
Then with that sorted, they all enjoyed the rest of their day separately but together.

Soon after a few hours or so, dinner time had came around as Sasuke and Itachi were in the kitchen fixing something for everyone to eat.

Naruto was hanging out with Kyuubi rubbing his brother's belly as he purred happily, he was extremely happy for his brother's pregnancies while his older brother just let him do as he pleased since the redhead was just happy, Naruto accepted his cubs already, especially Menma's.

With Menma and Sasukie, the two were just cuddling together in bed waiting for food to get ready.

"Hey, sorry about not checking so see if you heard me or not earlier," Sasukie said while gently pulling the raven fox closer to him "it's ok...I was just overreacting anyway," Menma mumbled nuzzling his face into the wolf's chest purring.
"You were not overreacting," Sasukie replied now lightly rubbing the raven fox's ears earning a happy purr for the other male.

The two soon just decided to not talk about the matter any further and just enjoy one another's company as after all, they would need to discuss housing plans for the kids that were going to be around, meaning they would all be busy with the children once they were born.

<---Time Skip--->

The next day that came around, Naruto was clinging onto Sasuke as they walked together. Last night's meeting was still a bit on their mind for their plans of what they were going to do and how they were going to do it.

"Oh, Sasuke, you know how me and Menma don't really use our rooms anymore?" Naruto soon said while looking up at the raven hybrid who nodded his head "why don't we turn it into a playroom, and it's obvious Kyuubi and Menma would both want their children close to them. So the cribs would be in the same room as them," Naruto said as his tail wagged a bit.
Sasuke thought it over while glancing to the side before he then looked at the blond who looked at him with his big blue eyes that always made him cave in so easily.

"Fine, as long as Menma agrees with it," Sasuke answered before earning a happy squeal from the blond who was now hugging his arm tightly.

"Let's hurry to One tail's house," the blond fox announced as the hybrid sighed but nodded in agreement.

.

.

.

Too bad, their little visit to Gaara's is gonna have to wait...

--------------

Greeting my Kings, Queens, and Royals, It's been a while hasn't. Ya, sorry about that, just a lot has been going on with School adding another class onto my already cramped schedule, then doctors appointments, I have some blood taken from me so I've been exhausted almost every day, now allergy season is coming around. Yeah, a lot.
Also, you guys might have read about how my laptop was acting all weird. Well, good news my mom fixed it for me UwU.

But I'll try to get the next chapter made and done for you lovelies, thank you for reading.
Love ya!

PEACE OUT!!!