Strange emotions and Christmas shopping

Edited 

When the four got back home together Naruto's face was completely red and he looked almost in tranced while Sasukie was in tears.

Sasuke was holding the entranced blond carrying him inside as Menma lead the struggling Sasukie inside behind the raven hybrid.
The two were glad to finally get home and take off their shoes.

"You boys are home! Are you all ok?!" Kyuubi asked as he tilted his head to the side when Menma and Sasuke looked at each other "yeah, we're good, just give us a minute," they both said in sync before taking their boyfriends to their rooms.

Kyuubi looked at the two confused "ok," he soon commented before pouting a little bit.

Sasuke made it to his room as he closed his door then went over to his bed putting Naruto down on it "Kitten," the raven hybrid says causing the blonds ears to perk up and make eye contact with Sasuke, "you've been like this since Hinata's house, can you please come back to earth," Sasuke says as he placed a gentle hand on the blonds cheek causing the kitsune to get impossibly redder.

"Y-yo-y-you-you," was all Naruto could manage to say when Sasuke sighed, "I told you I would give you a reward didn't I and you passed," the raven hybrid says slightly leaning closer to Naruto. 

"I-I-I," Naruto stammer out clearly embarrassed when the raven hybrid sighed "would you like another one?" he asked.

That's when the blond fainted causing Sasuke to sigh heavily and shook his head.

With Menma and Sasukie. The raven fox was waiting for his boyfriend to stop laughing as his ear twitched in annoyance his tails swaying lazily "Sasukie for peat sake it wasn't even that funny," Menma says when Sasukie wiped his tears away as he was now giggling "dude, it was hilarious," Sasukie says.

"My brother getting embarrassed and almost fainting is not hilarious," Menma says his ears pointing forward when Sasukie sighed gaining his breath back before hugging the raven fox "Ok, I'm sorry," he says.

"But you have to admit it was a little funny when he made that half-awake slip-up," Sasukie says as he slightly tickled Menma's side causing the raven to squeak and try to move away from his boyfriend "Sasukie stap!" Menma hissed but the raven wolf just held Menma closer to him, until the raven fox broke into laughter while still trying to push the Uchiha away from him.
Sasukie chuckled before he stopped tickling Menma and kissed his neck earning a loud purr from the Kitsune who relaxed a bit.

Menma's tails wagged when Sasukie placed more kisses on his neck until the raven fox grabbed his boyfriend's face and kissed him deeply.

<---Big Time Skip--->

November had come and gone now leaving time for December.

Yes, my people! Christmas!!!

So, this was going to be a very exciting month where they would all get to relax and discuss plans and have fun...

.

.

.

.

Yaaaa-

No.

Why you all may ask well I'll tell ya why Menma needed to keep Naruto away from Sasukie one night and had effectively dragged the blond away from his about-to-be deceased boyfriend. Luckily, Sasukie was asleep and Naruto hadn't woken him, but that was the scary part if Menma hadn't woken up in time Sasukie would have been Dead!

"Naruto what is wrong with you!" Menma whisper-hissed shaking the blond back into his senses as if the blond fox had just woke up from a trance.

He's been...off lately, around both Sasukie and Sasuke.

The only thing is, no one knew why the blond was acting this way well...ok maybe they knew what was going on with Sasuke but Sauskie was a completely different subject he's never been this hostile towards the Uchiha and the raven wolf was secretly wondering what he did wrong, but he was too scared to ask Naruto what it was cause he was scared he'd get attacked agian.

While as for Sasuke, Naruto would either be very loving or extremely shy and try to avoid Sasuke like the plague much to the raven hybrid's annoyance but he put up with it anyway.

But luckily peace was soon brought to the household one day when Naruto had came out of nowhere and gave Sasukie a hug and apologized.

The poor guy almost fainted out of fear but Itachi found that just a little bit funny.

"Glad you finally apologized Naru," Kyuubi says, he smiled softly as he gently rubbed his belly as he was now five months into his pregnancy.

Sasuke nodded his head agreeing with Kyuubi making Naruto happy as his tails wagged with joy at the compliments he received he was a good boy today.
The blond then shyly went over to Sasuke and gave him a hug to which the raven hybrid returned making Naruto even happier.

"Ok, now that our raging fox is done, what are we doing for Christmas?" Menma asked as he raised a brow when Sasukie went over to the raven fox and hugged him close still a little traumatized.

"We could all gather up some friends and go to the building we set up their surprise in," Kyuubi says to which Naruto's ears perked up as he smiled happily at the idea.

"Oh, Sasuke we need to go Christmas shopping," Naruto says as the raven hybrid nodded his head in agreement when Kyuubi smiled "we all should head out and do some Christmas shopping for each other!" the redhead said excitedly his tails wagging.

"Alright," Menma stated while shrugging then it was settled they would all go Christmas shopping for each other as well as inform their friends about the Christmas sleepover party they were going to have with one another.
Considering the fact Christmas was coming up fast and was only 8 days away so they still had time to do more things.

(Oh, forgot to mention that Menma's been really tired a lot lately)

So now, since that little discussion, everyone had went their own ways to get ready for the day so they all could go and do some shopping cause why not.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-----------

Oh-kay! Here's a lovely little chapter for you all. Now, why's Naruto acting the way he is hmm, is he going through some, or did Sasukie commit a sin behind Menma's back..?
Well, let's find out in the next chapter, shall we?

PEACE OUT!!!