Missing Uchiha

Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the next day and Naruto had woken up in his brother's arms as Menma had volunteered to sacrifice his own sleep to stay with the blond until Sasuke came back.

But, to both fox's dismay, Sasuke did not return last night as he promised and this caused the blond to panic a little since Sasuke didn't really pack a full bag for just in case if he was going to end up been gone to the next day.

Menma had to calm the blond down early in the morning before he got out of bed himself and stretched "I'm sure, he'll come around soon, or even give a phone call so don't panic yet," the raven foxes stated nonchalantly as Naruto slightly nodded his head and hugged one of his tails close to him, for a different form of comfort. 
"I'm going to go make breakfast ok," Menma says as the blond slightly nodded his head while looking down at the bed before the raven fox left their room and head straight to the kitchen.

After a while, a knock sounded at the door earning the blond's attention "hey, Menma says breakfast is ready. Wanna come eat with us?" Sasukie asked.

"I don't know..." the blond mumbled as he started pouting "well, you can't miss out on breakfast. Ya know, so let us know when you're ready to eat," Sasukie says before leaving the room.

The blond fox grumbled to himself as he laid down and curled up in a ball, he wanted Sasuke to come back home already, especially since school was tomorrow and he wanted to spend a lot of time with the raven before then.
With Menma and Sasukie, they sat at the table in complete silence while waiting for the blond so they could start eating just so Naruto wouldn't feel left out.

But after waiting a while long they started eating though Menma moved Naruto's plate to the microwave so it could be reheated later.

"Do you think something might of went wrong at the mission?" Sasukie finally asked out of the blue in a bit of a whisper "I don't know," Menma whispered back his ears lowering slightly "but until then, all we can do is support Naruto," the raven fox commented, as he earned a nod from the Uchiha "fair point," Sasukie says.

Menma nods his head when his ears perked up as he heard someone walking down the hall towards the kitchen.

"Hey..." Naruto says with a little pout on his face as Menma puts his fork down before getting up "are you going to eat with us, or did you not want to be alone?" the raven fox asked, "...both..." Naruto commented.

Menma and Sasukie nodded their heads, they were ok with that answer, so Menma went to reheat Naruto food back up while the blond took his seat at the table and waited.

<---Time Skip--->

Naruto waited and waited and waited as he sat at the front door his tails swaying lazily as he patiently waited for Sasuke's return but it was already night time and the Uchiha had yet to come back.

This was beginning to stress the blond out until Menma went over and pat his head "go take a bath, dinner will be ready soon," the raven fox says earning Naruto's attention.

"But, what about Sasuke. He's not home yet...." Naruto whined "ok, if he's still not here for tomorrow, then first thing in the morning we'll tell one of the guards and even possible Tsunade of his disappearance. How's that?" the raven fox says softly as he then kneeled beside his brother who thought about it for a bit.
"Ok," Naruto says before getting off the floor and went to go take a bath just like his brother told him to.

Menma sighed heavily before glaring at the door "where the hell are you Sasuke," the raven fox growled annoyed before going to the kitchen to finish dinner.