Shiba

Edited

Kiba's POV

Geez what a long day we've had, I'm pretty sure everyone's tired even though the only thing we've done was just explore the campsite, which was pretty cool. This place has a lot of cool activities we could do to keep distracted and Akamaru was excited to try some of them out, but that's going to have to wait for tomorrow.

When me and Akamaru went into our cabin I went straight to the room I would be sharing when the door slammed shut behind me leaving Akamaru outside by himself.

"What the!" I turned around and tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge 'what's wrong with this stupid door?!' I glared at it annoyed when Akamaru started scratching at it "I'm trying buddy, just hang on," I said while still trying to find a way to open the door.
When I felt someone behind me causing me to flinch "it's just me," I soon heard Shino's voice and relaxed a bit.

"Don't just sneak up on a person like that!" I scolded him annoyed "sorry," Shino says while I sighed "the stupid door's jammed," I grumbled.

Until he tried the door handle and pushed the door open...

'Let's never speak of this moment ever agian...' I crossed my arms while Akamaru happily came into the door "did you-" "No, we're not speaking about this. I'm just going to go to bed," I said while turning around and went over to my bag.

-

Once I got changed into more comfortable nightwear I hopped into bed with Akamaru laying on the floor beside it.

"Night, Shino, Akamaru," I mumbled before rolling over to try and get some sleep.

The next morning

I woke up to Akamaru licking my face as I laughed and pushed him away from me before noticing that Shino was gone 'guess, he already woken up for the morning,' I shrugged it off then hopped out of bed and went to get dressed for the day.

After a while, we finally left the cabin "Hey! Kiba!" I heard someone yell my name before I looked over to see Naruto on his...friend?...sister? Mothers? I'll find out later he was on their back. 'Wait didn't he say he was partnered with his brother?' "Hey, Naruto!" I called back while waving before we met up, "what's up man, how was your sleep?" I asked as he was being put down "nothing much, and I slept great how about you?" he asked.
"I slept like a log," I commented while shrugging my shoulders as Akamaru barked happily "Oh, I almost forgot. Kiba meet my big brother," he says "nice to meet you-" 'WAIT DID THIS DUDE JUST SAY BROTHER!!' I shook the guy's hand while panicking on the inside.

"It's nice to meet one of my little brother's other friends," the guy says with a smile as I nodded slightly "well, I wish I could talk more, but gotta take Akamaru for a walk," I said while shrugging "it's ok, see ya around," Naruto says before he and his brother walked away.

I then looked over to Akamaru who was looking at me funny "what? I didn't want to be rude," I said as he rolled his eyes at me. Have you ever had your own dog roll their eyes at you? The disrespect.

After a while, I took Akamaru to the bathroom, while also going myself before we met up with the other campers who were all gathered in the middle of the camp.

"So you've finally got here," when I tell you my soul almost left my body when I heard someone almost whisper in my ear, I needed to lean on Akamaru for support or else I would have fallen to the ground. Turning my head I see Shino standing there and that just scared me a second time 'jeez, this dude is creepy,' "Shino, we talked about this!" I grumbled annoyed "sorry," he says with a slight bow of his head but I wasn't going to accept his apology this time.

"Alright, everyone! Today we're all going hiking! So grab your emergency bags and partner up!" the camp leader says before we all went to our cabins to get ready.

<---Time Skip--->

This hike seemed to be going pretty well actually, I liked this, Akamaru liked this, everything's doing great...

If it weren't for the fact we almost got pushed off the cliff by Ino who was going to get past us even though we were walking up a rocky path that rock climbers would use. It's not like we could die from the height we were at.

So now we're staying close to the wall with Shino walking at our side "that was a violation right?" I questioned him as he slightly shrugged his shoulders while I sighed heavily.

"Figures..." I grumbled while looking forward until he grabbed my wrist stopping me which also caused Akamaru to stop as well "what is it?" I asked while raising a brow at him but he didn't say anything more did he let go of my wrist.

It was beginning to creep me out a bit especially when I noticed we were being left behind by everyone "Shino what is it? The groups leaving without us," I said while raising my voice at him.

"Will, you go out with me?" he soon asked out of the blue when I looked at him for a bit then looked at Akamaru who tilt his head at me, obviously just as confused as I was.
I then looked back at Shino, "as in hang out? Uh sure, if that's what you want," I said while frowning slightly.

He looked at me for a bit before reaching up to pull down his 'is that a turtle neck?' before he leaned forward until I let something against my mouth "thank you," he says before pulling away and starting walking off.

I couldn't process what had just happened when Akamaru grabbed my hand with his mouth and just started dragging me to catch up with the others.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Once we all made it back to the campsite is when what just happened finally clicked in my head as my face heated up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'HE JUST ASKED ME OUT AND FREAKING KISSED ME!!!'.