Big brother's disappearance

Edited

Naruto's POV

I woke up to being shaken awake when I see Master and Minmin standing over me as well as Gaara "are you alright?!" my brother asked worriedly, while I looked around confused 'where's...' "where's Kyu?" I soon asked while sitting up.
"Take it easy Naruto, I'm sure he just went to use the bathroom, and took Sasukie along with him," Menma says while I whimpered.

'Big brother's gone agian...' I grabbed at my ears when Master pulled me into a hug "let your ears go," he says sternly forcing me to obey him.

"Good, now I need you to try and calm down for me Kitten. I know you're worried," he says softly "if you want, Gaara and I can go search for them," Menma says but I shook my head "no, I don't want you guys to leave, please stay," I begged.
Master then picked me up when I clung to him tightly as if he was going to leave me next when he kissed my cheek

"Ok, no one else will leave this cabin until daytime," Gaara says while I slightly nodded my head in agreement.

"You all stay here?" I soon questioned nuzzling my face into Master's neck "yeah, we'll stay here until morning," Master says while rubbing my back. This helped me calm down 'is Minmin ok with Sasukie being out this late though? Why would big brother leave? Are they both ok? Maybe I should tell Itachi this in the morning,' I took in Master's scent to help me calm down more.

Soon we all just got into my bed and cuddled with each other, when I heard Menma mutter something "hm?" I hummed "nothing, just get some sleep Naru," my brother says calmly when I felt Master start to run his finger's through my hair making me really sleepy.

-

The next day I woke up still in Master's arms though, I did take notice that the bed felt a little empty to me 'did they leave?' "morning Kitten," I heard Sasuke say as I looked up at him and smiled softly when he kissed my nose.

My tails wagged lazily before he let me go, "I'll be right back, alright," he says before getting out of bed leaving me by myself.

I didn't mind since it was daytime, but I do wish I saw Kyuubi laying in the other bed but he wasn't there 'did Sasukie come back or is he still missing too?' I forced myself to sit up and then tucked my tails in to hide them.

I soon hide my ears in my hair when I heard a tap on the window earning my attention only to see 'oh no it's pinky forehead,' I quickly looked away from her but I could feel her staring at the back of my head 'what does she want from me?!?! Kyu where are you!!! I need you!!! Minmin, Master, onetail! Anyone,' I whimpered and started to make biscuits out of my blanket when I heard her tapping on the window agian.

'No, I'm not moving, I'm staying right here until someone comes to get me... whenever they get here,' I started shaking but then looked at my blanket and just continued making biscuits.

The tapping soon got louder as I glanced over to her and held my blanket close to me when I saw her mouth something that terrified me.

*We need to talk*

I shook my head until she managed to open my room window with brute force and climbed in 'IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LOCKED AND I TOLD HER NOOOO! WHY DIDN'T I MAKE FOREHEAD REPELLANT!!' I whimpered and hugged my blanket closer as she walked over to me, a dark expression was plastered on her face.

"W-what?" I questioned while slowly pushing myself back but that only encouraged her to get closer to me as I whimpered agian.

"Shhh," she then reached out and covered my mouth and nose before climbing on top of me "now I want you to listen. And listen well Naruto," she says in a hushed whisper.
"I've noticed you've been getting really close to my man, and I saw exactly what you did last night...I didn't know you played that way Naruto. That's a bit disgusting don't you think? But I'll let this little fun fest slide if-," she says while pressing harder on my face as I whimpered "You stay away from Sasuke, or else ok," she says in a threatening tone...

"IF YOU DON'T LISTEN THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES YOU LITTLE RAT!!!"

I whimpered 'no, no! I just got rid of his voice I don't want to hear it agian!' I tried to move away from her but she only tightened her grip 'I can't breathe!' "come on, Naruto don't be like that. It's only a simple request, just stay away from my Sasuke alright, and I'll leave you alone...or...do I need to go after your brothers to get you to obey me..." she hissed causing me to freeze up.

'Her Master, go after Minmin AND Kyu, Obey you...'

...................................................................

Oh, snap, I think she struck a nerve...
Do yall think she'll live to see another day or....what?
Actually, I'll just let this play out and see what happens next ok, ok?

PEACE OUT!!!