Strange morning and new feelings?

Edited

Naruto's POV

I woke up and stretched out as I glanced around the room sleepily before getting out of bed and went right to the bathroom for a shower though the room seemed to be moving around a bit, but I ignored it in favor of turning the water on 'I feel...tipsy? no, happy? relaxed?' I tilt my head confused before reaching up to touch one of my ears.

There was a very nice feeling earlier, was it from Master? Or did I just imagine it? I went to get undressed when I noticed I didn't have anything on 'Oh, right, I turned into my fox form...WAIT WASN'T I IN MASTER'S ROOM!' I felt my face begin to heat up before I turned and peeked into the room I was just in 'this is definitely his room,' I closed the door then hide my face in my hands.
'Wait, why am I embarrassed all of a sudden, didn't we take a bath together before, in fact multiple! Why am I embarrassed now?' I whined slightly before going into the shower mumbling to myself.

(Little Time Skip)

I went to the kitchen with one of Mast-Sasuke's shirts and a pair of boxers I managed to get from my room without being caught successfully I also managed to blow dry myself properly...with a few burns in the process but let's not talk about that moment right now.

Once in the kitchen Menma was the first to spot me "seems like your the last one this time, how did you sleep?" he asked earning Sasuke's and Sasukie's attention "it was good, how about you," I replied, when I noticed my brother was blushing 'what happened to him last night?' I stared at him for a bit "I slept ok," he finally answered me.
'You don't sound ok,' I went over to my seat and sat down when Sasuke gave me my plate "thank you," I said happily until he reached out and ran his finger's through my hair.

"It's still a bit wet," he commented, "Oh, it is?" I asked while reaching up to see if it was but I couldn't tell the difference "I'll blow dry it later," he then says before going to his seat.

Third Person POV

The group of four at their breakfast while making small talk up until they were done eating when Sasuke got up and grabbed Naruto leaving Sasukie and Menma to clean up the table and dishes which they didn't mind. Though Menma only helped with cleaning the table before quickly leaving Sasukie to wash the dishes by himself, much to the Uchiha's dismay.

With Naruto and Sasuke, the blond was sitting on the floor while Sasuke blow-dried his hair and a few of his tails that the kitsune had missed and didn't seem to notice.

Though, this would effectively lead to Naruto's downfall when he felt Sasuke get really close to the base of his tails causing him to slightly lean forward while blushing madly, as this was a bit of an awkward situation even though, this was meant to be something normal cause the Uchiha would always do this before brushing his hair and fur.
Sasuke didn't seem to take notice up until the blond started to become all twitchy and squirmy under his touch.

"Dobe, stay still," the raven commented "I-I'm trying," Naruto stammered his face getting redder and redder by the second when Sasuke sighed then cut the blow dryer off and ran his finger's through Naruto's hair.

The blond was happy and landed into the raven's touch but apparently was a little sensitive around his ears still from this morning, he still didn't know why though so when the raven touched them it caused the kitsune to let out a small...whimpered? "Are, you ok?" Sasuke asked until he saw Naruto's tails wag happily "y-yes, I'm ok," the blond responded sheepishly.

-

As the two were having a little bonding moment they had failed to realize that Menma was watching the two, as the raven fox took notice of his brother's demeanor and sighed before turning on his heel and went straight to their room.
"I should send a letter out to Kyuubi. I don't know what's going on," the raven muttered to himself as his tails swayed lazily behind him.

He then went to his desk and took out a piece of paper and was going to write on it but stopped himself "wait, wouldn't that be associating with breaking the rules..?" the raven asked himself while frowning.

"It probably would," Menma says as he started to tap his pencil against his desk thinking of a different option but each one leads to telling Kyuubi, about their situation and him not knowing the consequence that would lead to. It was a bit frightening for him up until he heard the room door close, causing him to turned around.

"Naruto?" the raven questioned his brother who was red in the face with his hands covering his fox-like ears, his tails a fluffy mess "Naruto? What happened?" Menma asked as he got up "I-I'll talk l-later," the blond stammered before face-planting on his bed embarrassed.

The raven fox then sighed and shook his head "you and me both," he commented before getting up from his desk and went to lay down as well. 

With Sasuke

He was a blushing mess. The event that had taken place just moments prior was extremely unexpected, in fact, he needed to clear his mind and get some fresh air for a bit. 
So putting the dryer and brush down the raven got up and went out of his room to stand on the front porch for a bit, his mind racing a million miles per second.

Sasukie who was still in the kitchen washing the dishes took notice of his brother speed to leave the house and tilts his head until a certain thought came to mind as he smirked devilishly "oh, brother. What did you do~," he says to himself.

------------------------------------------

What happened between Naruto and Sasuke that made them so...off. How was Menma's morning really? Will Sasukie manage to pry info off of his brother or will he manage to get it from Naruto? Will Naruto even open up to Menma or keep it all to himself? Well, maybe we'll find out soon, or maybe never?