Pain and What a day

Edited

Sasuke POV

Crap...

This....was a bad idea...

'Yup, getting in front of an inraged fox was a wonderful idea,' I was now keeping Naruto at bay before he could actually kill somebody.

I don't want him to end up regretting this decision though I would be proud of him, but that's not the point right now.
The point is, I jump in front of Naruto to stop him from killing somebody as in, I had him in a tight hug while being pinned to the ground. Yes, he tackled me down when I committed this sin, so now he was biting into my shoulder and it f'ing hurts.

I activated my eyes then looked up at the guy I just saved earlier and glared at him as he looked at me in fear before passing out 'I'll deal with him later,' I started to run my fingers through Naruto's hair before lightly scratching him behind the ears that caused him to slowly relax his jaws.

'So far so good, let's keep taking it slow until you've calmed down and I don't get killed,'

"Kitten," I said in his ear causing them to perk up "Kitten," I repeated before using my other hand to lightly rub his back. I watched his tail's movement as they slowed down little by little "Kitten. Can you hear me," I said before waiting a bit.

'When are you going to fully let go, this hurts,' I made sure to keep my breathing calm as to not trigger him anymore. While keeping everything calm I managed to plant a kiss on his head causing his ear to twitch "Kitten," I said his name agian when he loosened his jaw more before finally removing his fangs from my shoulder as his body relaxed, his ear twitched "Kitten," I said agian earning his attention before he relaxed his jaw more until he finally let go of my shoulder as his body relaxed more.
He soon lifted his head to look at me as I reached up and lightly touched his cheek when he all of a sudden collapsed on top of me.

"Damn it," I mumbled before slowly forcing myself to sit up as I winced in pain 'I need to let the others know he's calm now. I'll just let someone else deal with those two,' I took a deep breath and did my best to ignore the pain.

Third Person POV

Sasukie's phone buzzed when he went ahead to check it, "all clear. Kakashi you can go," the raven wolf says as he moved to the side when Menma looked over his shoulder to read the text message he got from Sasuke.
"You should tell Itachi what happened, he'll also tell Kyu," Menma commented "true," Sasukie says as he went ahead and texted his older brother.

Gaara was outside still waiting patiently so he could stop his barrier from keeping the guards at bay, though he was pretty good at pretending to not be a part of whatever was going on.

But as Temari and Kankuro watched the sand storm quietly with frowns on their faces they felt like they knew who it belonged to, the only question was as to why he was doing what he was doing in the first place.

"Gosh, I hope Sasuke's ok," sakura says worriedly as she hadn't seen the raven anywhere "well I hope Sasukie's ok," Ino says as both girls stared at the building worriedly.

-

Back on the roof, Kakashi looked at the scene that was around him before sighing and went over to Sasuke quickly "we need to get you both patched up," Sasuke nods his head in agreement "Yeah," the raven hybrid says as he made sure to hide Naruto's ears and tails before getting up with the help of Kakashi.
"Can you hold him?" the silver-haired male asked "yeah, I got it," Sasuke says while holding the blond in his arms "are you sure," Kakashi asked but the raven just walked away as he only had to deal with the stairs now.