Threats and permission

Sorry, not an edited chapter but this is a used-to-be author's note until I turned it into a chapter hehehe. Now that this little announcement is over please do enjoy your read.

-------

"What," Sasuke says annoyed while Sasukie frowned deeply he was upset and disappointed by the hidden information.

Itachi's ear twitched in annoyance once agian though he couldn't fully be mad...yet...

You see during dinner Menma had told them about who he and his brothers had agreed on going with and the Uchiha's weren't so happy with this news, to say the least.

"Please, you did say if we could find someone to tag along with us we could go. And we all agreed on Tobi," Menma says as his ears pressed against his head he was clearly scared and so were Naruto and Kyuubi too.
"But out of all people, you choose Tobi," Itachi says while raising a brow at the raven fox who hesitantly nodded his head.

Naruto was slightly hiding behind Menma but held the raven's hand as some form of support while Kyuubi pats his brother's head.

"Minmin said that he trusts Tobi...and if he trusts Tobi we should give him a chance..." Naruto mumbles not so confident in what he was saying but was going along with it.

"But sometimes, trusting someone and getting to know someone are two different things. But..." Sasuke says earning the foxes full attention as they all looked at him "if he is proven to be good and trustworthy after we interview him, then maybe, but that only depends," Sasuke then says as he crossed his arms.

Itachi sighs before he looked at Menma for a bit.

The two obviously knew Tobi, though have different views and reactions from the Akatsuki.
For Itachi, Tobi was always up to something, and immature but for Menma he's more protective and brotherly which all in all makes things a bit confusing for small examples.
As for all they know he could be a mix of both good and bad that was until Itachi took a breath "I allow it, only if Menma can tell me why exactly he wants Tobi to be around them," he soon stated while crossing his arms.

Menma looked at the floor and rubbed his arm, his ears pointing forward as his brothers both comforted him.

Sasukie frowned a bit "he's...saved me a couple of times and has secretly helped me get out of things from time to time too.....but only if I call for him," the raven fox soon muttered.

This information surprised everyone when Naruto's ears perked up as he looked at Menma "like, bandage man and mask person," Naruto says earning his brother's attention.

"You need to come up with better nicknames for them Naruto," Sasuke stated when the blond started thinking about it for a bit "Zeezee and Snowflake?" the blond fox questioned while tilting his head to the side.

"Who?" Menma asked as a slight snicker left his voice, as Kyuubi covered his mouth to try not to laugh, Itachi turned his head away his shoulders shaking as Sauskie giggled a little trying to hold back his laughter.

Naruto looked at his brothers confused about why they were laughing "he's talking about Zabuza and Haku," Sasuke says when he cleared his throat and the laughter all of a sudden stopped as they all looked at the raven hybrid surprised.

They soon looked at Naruto who frowned a little bit "what's wrong?" the blond then asked when Sauskie looked to the side "that's even scarier," the raven wolf stated Kyuubi then gave Naruto a hug as he purred softly calming the blond down.

"How long have you known this?" Menma then asked "Just yesterday," Sasuke answered with a shrug "are they bad?" the blond questioned "very," Menma and Sasukie said in sync.

"Hey, don't scare the poor boy," Kyuubi grumbled holding his brother closer to him but Naruto frowned, he didn't see them as bad people. Though he didn't know their history,  but he still didn't see them as bad. They rescued him, treated him with care, and gave him a new home... Just like... Sasuke, but the only difference was.
He saw them as a family almost like parents, while for Sasuke...

Naruto blushed before he looked at the raven hybrid who was now talking with Itachi. When all of a sudden the sounds around the blond kinda went silent as he was in deep thought.

But the more he stared at Sasuke the redder his face got it was until Menma waved his hand in front of the blond's face that Naruto finally came back to the planet when he noticed everyone was looking at him. "What happened?" the blond fox questioned, "you weren't responding Naru, is something on your mind?" Kyuubi asked worriedly.

"He was staring at Sasuke earlier," Sasukie says with a smirk on his face when the blond hid his face in his brother's chest while Sasuke and Menma both hit Sasukie at the same time for teasing the poor kitsune.

Itachi then sighed heavily "we'll think about it and tell you three later, but until then we should all get ready for bed," he stated when everyone nodded their heads.

<---Time Skip--->

The next day had came around when Sasuke, Sasukie, and Itachi had all agreed to let the foxes go with the agreement that they would stay with Tobi and not wander off anywhere (Naruto), cause a scene, or get into a fight (Kyuubi), or start up an argument that would lead to a fight (Menma). They meant it.

But that's not all, when Tobi had came over to pick up the foxes Sasuke and Itachi had a long talk with the Akasuki, and to say the least, the goofy man had promised that he would protect the foxes even if it cost his life. (Most said this so Itachi would stop glaring at him).

Then a few hugs and goodbyes the four went on their merry way when Sasukie looked at his brothers "you both need to relax, they'll be perfectly fine," he says with a smile "your eye is twitching," Itachi commented "no it's not," Sasukie shot back as he walked back into the house and started to remove his shoes.

"You look annoyed and stressed," Sasuke commented raising a brow but his brother just shrugged it off as them just trying to mess with him but the two looked at each other before shaking their heads.

-

With the four Tobi and Naruto had instantly started to get along much to Menma's dismay cause now he had two overly excited idiots while Kyuubi just found it cute the blond was making a new friend.

"Oh, can we go to the candy store," Naruto asked as Tobi nodded his head in agreement when the two looked over to the other two foxes "you guys want candy too?" Naruto asked his bright blue eyes shining brightly.
Kyuubi thought about it for a bit before he agreed with it while Menma just huffed but reluctantly nodded his head.

Naruto and Tobi then started to skip together with Kyuubi and Menma following them though the raven fox kinda wished he could have spent time alone with just his brothers.
But he could just let this slide for once seeing as they were caring about their safety and had given them the free choice of choosing whoever they wanted with them, he was ok with this. A slight smile then made its way to his face before holding Kyuubi's hand...