Bonding and a little secret prank

Edited

It was about 4 in the morning when Sasuke was woken up to a light knock at his room door.

The raven hybrid mumbled something before carefully sitting up while making sure not to disturb the resting blond "come in," he says slightly annoyed when his room door opened revealing a very distressed redhead.
Sasuke sighed "can't sleep huh," the raven asked tiredly when Kyuubi glanced to the side before nodding his head slightly.

He had been trying to relax all night but couldn't so he left Itachi's side thinking maybe being with Naruto and Sasuke would help him sleep better.

The raven sighed before nodding his head "alright, come on in," Sasuke says before moving so he could make room for Kyuubi as well as moving Naruto so the blond wouldn't think he was being left alone so out of the blue.

The redhead fox walked in and closed the door quietly before walking over and joining the two in Sasuke's bed purring softly.

"Thank you Sasuke," Kyuubi mumbled "yeah, yeah, now try to get some sleep," Sasuke says when he felt Naruto move slightly as if trying to get more comfortable between the two which they both noticed but didn't bother moving when the sleeping blond had just managed to get comfortable.

Then after a while, the two ended up falling asleep as well.

In the morning- Sorry

*Clears throat*

In the afternoon

Kyuubi was woken up by someone poking his cheek as he mumbled something under his breath lightly moved the hand away from his face.

"Don't be shy just do it," someone whispered causing the redhead's ears to perk up as he was a bit confused until someone jumped on top of him causing him to wince "boys stop," the redhead says "but I'm not even on you," Menma replied from beside the bed, "are you calling me fat," Naruto grumbled causing his twin brother to start laughing.

Kyuubi woke up instantly as he looked at the blond at was sitting on top of him though he was now pouting.

The redhead then sat up and hugged his little brother close to him "oh! I missed you so much!" Kyuubi says as tears started to fill his eye's as Menma was trying to stop himself from laughing "you need to apologize," the blond mumbled "ok, I'm sorry for calling you heavy," Kyuubi says as he looked at his little brother who slightly glared at him.

Soon Naruto then hugged his brother back "does, Sasuke knows your awake?" Kyuubi then asked as he rubbed the blonds back while Menma was finally able to catch his breath.

"Yeah, he know's," Menma says while shrugging "also, he went out but said he'd come back," Naruto says as his tails wagged softly "did he tell you where?" Kyuubi asked while frowning a bit until the blond shook his head, "yeah, he was dedicated to leaving by himself and not telling anyone," Menma commented as he leaned against the wall when Sasukie walked into the room "oh, sleeping beauty's finally up," the raven wolf commented.
"Get his food," Menma says while shooing his boyfriend away only to earn a little pout from him but still went anyway.
Kyuubi thought about it for a second but had a feeling Sasuke was going to do something terrible. 

Though he just shrugged it off before letting go of Naruto who climbed out of bed "where's Itachi?" the redhead then asked "he went to work, told us to keep an eye on you," Menma says in a matter of fact tone.

Naruto nodded his head in agreement "Yeah, he was really worried about you and wouldn't allow us to wake you up until the afternoon," Naruto says as he smiled softly.

Kyuubi nodded his head understanding.

<---Time Skip--->

Everyone was now gathered in the living room together as they were watching a movie to get their minds distracted until Sasukie thought about something "hey, how strong are you guys really?" he asked curiously when Menma relaxed more into him.