Energy, Protect, Scared, Angry, and...Uh

Edited

Yall, this is gonna be a pretty long chapter. No, it is not a special. It's just a regular chapter, but I wanted to keep the original chapter but I also need to follow the story so...this is gonna be a long chapter.

So, Warning. This chapter will have Mature themes to my level so you will either be :

A. Impressed 

or

B. Disappointed

Also, mature themes will not reveal themselves until later on within the chapter. 

Also, though this author's note is long I also wanted to add while prereading this old chapter I cringed so hard and was so disappointed so I thought of making it better and I will so my Kings, Queens, and Royals. Grab some snacks, relax, and enjoy the chapter.

Thank You ~ and Enjoy ~

Plus - Happy Valentine's Day lovelies!!!

________

Naruto was bouncing with excitement for all of his friends to get there as his tails wagged happily as Itachi, Sasuke, and Sasukie were all putting gifts under the tree while Kyuubi and Menma were putting up little decorations. As Christmas was now in just 2 days.

They had told Naruto to welcome the others inside which the blond happily took up doing when he started squealing with excitement when he saw some of them and went outside- well 'was' about to until Sasuke told him to put his jacket back on if he was going outside, which the blond did quickly before ran out the door to greet Gaara and his siblings.
Kankuro was shocked at the building they were arriving at while Temari was just impressed "So, you guys found this building and just...gained ownership of it?" Kankuro asked.

"Yes," Naruto says happily while leading them inside of the building so they could get warmed up "we brought gifts," Temari says as she held up a bag which Naruto happily told her where to place them even though the Christmas tree was literally the first thing you see when you walk in so it was obvious where they were going to go anyway.

"Thanks, Naruto," Temari says as she went over to Uchiha's to put the gifts away while Kankuro went to look around the place "oh! did you guys bring your bags?" Naruto asked until Gaara moved his tail to the side showing the bags to Naruto to which the blond smiled even bigger.
"You know where the rooms are, here take some stickers to mark your rooms," the blond says as Gaara nodded his head and took the stickers the blond was holding out before leaving.

Then seconds later Kiba, Akamaru, and Shino were now heading towards the building to which Naruto happily ran over to them to greet them.

The blond did this with everyone he saw as he was just that excited to see all his friends and to have a big Christmas like this so of course he was filled with lots of energy and was practically bouncing off the walls.
(No, the baby wasn't given any sugar today, he had a very healthy breakfast and lunch UwU)

So once everyone was finally there it was around nighttime so Sasuke, Itachi, Hinata, and Temari went to go cook dinner for everyone.

"Wow, he's still energetic," Kiba says impressed as he watched Naruto and Akamaru play around though it was obvious the poor overgrown pup could not keep up with the blond fox's energy "yeah, I'm not sure if this is his very first Christmas without any trouble or first big celebration with everyone," Kyuubi says as Menma leaned against his brother.

"Watching him running around makes me tired," the raven fox commented "tell me about it," Shikamaru says as he yawned.

"I shall go help entertain him," Lee says as he went to go play with Naruto allowing Akamaru to have a break.