Bad feelings and nap time

Edited

Sasuke's POV

'I don't like the fact that those two tried to get close to Naruto. They're up to something, and I'm sure they've been planning this for a while,' I glared at my desk until I felt a hand on my shoulder that earned my attention.

"Calm down, it's ok," Naruto says before I sigh heavily, "I'm just worried about you," I replied until the bell ringed telling the other brats to get to class already. Naruto removed his hand from my shoulder and looked down at his desk while I leaned against my hand and sighed agian.

-

Some hours later I took notice of Naruto as he was bobbing his head 'guess he didn't get enough sleep last night,' I reached over and pat his shoulder earning his attention before I tilted my head to the front as he nodded and looked forward agian.
'I can't have him go to sleep yet, so he's going to have to wait until lunch. That way I can hold him,' I looked forward again until I felt eyes on me so I slightly glanced behind myself only to see Sakura.

'Creep,' sighing again I looked forward when a piece of paper was put on my desk before I looked over to see Naruto who seemed to be doing his best to not fall asleep. I'm glad he's doing his best to not sleep.

I looked down to read the note that was handed to me.

Naruto's POV

I'm doing my best to not fall asleep, as I rubbed my eye's tired 'I'm scared,' this doesn't help the fact that I felt like I was being watched, but tried to ignore the eyes.

I could tell, Sasuke was on edge so I gave him a note to help calm him down a little, which seemed to have worked a bit, but now. I just want to finally have a free period where I could finally sleep again, but I also don't want to be alone either.

Soon the bell had ringed when I felt a pat on my shoulder and I looked over to see Sasuke standing up "come on, let's get to our next class," he says while holding his hand out to me.

I took his hand and stood up, letting him walk me to our next class but I started to feel the fear of being watched become more strongly as I bit my lip to stop myself from whimpering so I wouldn't worry Master.

"Hey, Sasuke-Kun!" Scary lady called out loudly, I didn't even need to turn around to know that she was running towards us.
Sasuke pulled me in front of him and gently pushed me forward while other students followed behind him, so we'd be separated from the scary lady "she gets on my nerves," I heard Master mumble "she kinda, scares me," I mumbled.

"I know," Master says while still lightly pushing me forward the entire time I just allowed him to do so since he wasn't really hurting me and was just kindly leading me.

Once in our next class, Sasuke took my wrist again and lead us to a desk so we could sit down together.

"Later on during lunch, you can get some sleep as long as you eat first," he says as I nodded slightly before rubbing my eyes again, then started to try and find something to wake me up more. 'I can make it till lunch, it won't be that hard,' then after that thought, that's when the bell ranged.

<---Time Skip--->

'FINALLY LUNCHTIME!' if my tails weren't in hiding they would be wagging right now, I can finally get some sleep, god I'm so freaking tired right now. 

I got my tray then went over to Sasuke so we could head outside for lunch and right now I don't care if it was a little cool outside, it felt amazing right now 'eat first then sleep, that's what Master said, eat first then sleep, that's what Master said,' I repeated in my head over and over again.

Once we sat down I instantly started eating my lunch "oh, wow. You were hungry weren't you?" I heard Sasukie comment but I ignored him "no, we're both tired, it just took him longer to get this tired," I heard Menma comment, while I finished my food before leaning into Sasuke and going right to sleep instantly.

Third-person POV

Sasuke sighed before carefully pulling the blond into his lap so the kitsune wouldn't get any nightmares, then seconds later Menma was asleep as well, though he was laying down with his head in Sasukie's lap.

"Man, what happened to those two," Kiba asked confused as Sasukie shrugged "they've been up to almost three in the morning due to nightmares," Sasukie says.

"Agian," Gaara soon questioned "yah, it seemed to have gotten worse," Sasuke says as he looked down at the sleeping blond who clung onto him.
"Is there any way we can help?" Hinata asked while frowning "if you can keep Sakura and Ino away from them, especially Naruto. I'd appreciate that," Sasuke says while Sasukie nodded his head.

"Yeah, they're really stressing both of them out," Sasukie says as he ran his finger's through Menma's hair causing the raven to lean into the Uchiha's touch while sighing softly relaxing more.

"We can do that," Shino says while nodding his head "yeah, count us in," Choji chimes in while stuffing his face with a bag of chips.

"What a drag...I guess I'll help too," Shikamaru muttered a bit annoyed.

Gaara sighed heavily as he then looked at Naruto and Menma worriedly. Though he was annoyed extremely annoyed that the two couldn't get a break.

Sasuke made sure Naruto was more comfortable when Sasukie chuckled a bit "wow, how much closer are you two going to get?" the raven teased until Sasuke gave his brother the bird.
Kiba snickered at this "do be careful Sasukie," Temari warned the raven who looked at her "just a little question," Sasukie says.

"Then I hope you don't mind if I punched you again," Sasuke says "stop resorting to violence every time, I tease you about," Sasukie whined until Menma got annoyed "shut up, you're being too loud," Menma growled.
Sasukie pouted a little but remained quiet for the rest of the lunch hour so he wouldn't further annoy his boyfriend anymore.

-------------------------------------

SASUKIE, WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!! Also, how dare you disturb Menma's beauty sleep.