Wanting to go out and crazy reveal

Edited

Naruto happily ate his cake slice once he was done with dinner of course as he purred happily. 

His tails all wagged with joy while Kyuubi had pudding, the redhead had gained a bit of a sweet tooth...ok maybe not a bit of a sweet tooth, but still, he was fascinated with sweets and other snacks but did try his best to eat healthy though.
The two just sat on the couch together when Menma had stepped in front of the tv blocking it "what's wrong Min?" Naruto questioned while Kyuubi got irritated but was also curious.

Menma then took a deep breath "can all three of us hang out tomorrow please?" he asked as his brothers looked at him.

"Sure," Naruto says before putting more cake into his mouth as Kyuubi nodded his head in agreement "now go grab a snack and come sit with us," the redhead then stated earning a slight snicker from the raven fox.

Where were Uchiha's you may have asked well, I'll tell ya.

They were having a little family meeting in Itachi's room. Why weren't the Uzumaki's invited? Well, this meeting was about them and Itachi didn't want Kyuubi to find out what he was planning to due in the future anyway so...He distracted the redhead with pudding to keep him busy for the time being or until Kyuubi calls for him that is.

Sasuke rolled his eyes at his brother while Sasukie snickered "fine, we'll help you with this," the raven hybrid answered after a while "ya, but when ya gonna do it?" Sasukie asked while crossing his arms, as Itachi glanced to the side "our anniversary," the raven wolf/crow answered surprising Sasukie.

Sasuke hummed in acknowledgment when a knock on the door earned the three's attention until the door opened revealing Naruto as his tails wagged lazily.

"Something you need Naru," Sasuke asked while raising a brow at the blond his face was a bit messy due to the cake slices he was eating earlier "we need you all," the blond says happily when Sasuke went over to Naruto and took the blond's hand, leading him away to clean his face.
Sasukie and Itachi looked at each other before walking to the living room just to see what Naruto was talking about earlier.

Once everyone was in the living room, Naruto, Kyuubi, and Menma all looked at the Uchiha brothers  "what is it?" Itachi asked as he raised a brow.

Kyuubi and Menma both looked at Naruto who soon proceeded to use his puppy dog eye's before Menma put his hands together behind his back his ears lowering slightly while Kyuubi glanced to the side blushing slightly before putting his hands together his ears lowering.

"Can we all hang out tomorrow just the three of us?" they all questioned at the same time their tails slightly wagging hoping they get permission too.

Sasukie had to turn his head away to not laugh at his boyfriend who was trying hard to convince him as the wolf knew Menma wasn't a fan of acting cute so it was hilarious seeing him try anyway.

Itachi's eye twitched slightly as he crossed his arms and sighed.

Sasuke blushed and glanced to the side until the raven hybrid sighed heavily.

Menma slightly glared at Sasukie for laughing at his attempt when Itachi spoke up "and why exactly should we allow you three to go outside by yourselves," he questioned as his ear twitched.

This time Kyuubi and Naruto looked at Menma who flinched a bit at Itachi's harsh voice as he slightly shrank a bit while making eye contact with the oldest Uchiha, "well, it's just...me and my brothers haven't gone out together, just the three of us in a while so I-I thought..." the raven fox broke his eye contact with Itachi his ears pressing against his head not able to finish his sentence.
Naruto stepped closer to his brother to hug him "I'm sorry you three but, with how things were in the past. I don't want it to happen agian. Especially since Kyuubi's pregnant you all can not go out together by yourselves," Itachi says sternly.

Menma whined slightly causing Sasukie's ears to perk up Sasuke shook his head "if you three can find someone trusting like Gaara to go with you. We may reconsider it," the raven hybrid stated earning the foxes and his brother's attention as they all looked at him.

Naruto's tails wagged happily as Kyuubi smiled softly.

Menma had a little pout on his face but it went away after a while knowing that there was no other way they would let the three of them leave alone without supervision.

"Ok," the three said before going to the twin fox's room to talk about who should go with them.

"Yo, Sasuke are you sure about this?" Sauskie asked "hn," Sasuke hummed "what if they choose someone else to be with them?" Sasukie asked knowing the raven hybrid trusted Gaara with them more than anyone else.

"Simple, if they fail to protect them, they die. Then the person who hurt them also dies," Sasuke answered before going to the kitchen.

Itachi shook his head, though he did have to agree on his brother for this one. But at the same time, he couldn't truly accept the three going outside alone whether it was with someone they trusted or not he didn't like the fact that Kyuubi would be out in the open without him, and that ticked him off.

With the foxes

They all sat together thinking who should they take with them on their way around town together.

"We can ask one tail and his siblings," Naruto offered his tails wagging happily "no offense Naruto, but we're almost always with Gaara or him and his siblings," Menma says crossing his arms "then how about Killer Bee?" Naruto asked tilting his head, "or one of the other tailed beasts that are still around?" Kyuubi offered though Naruto wasn't the most confident on meeting his old friend's siblings any time soon.

Menma thought about it for a bit until he sighed heavily "how about an Akatsuki member," he soon stated earning his brother's attention.

"You know one of them?" Kyuubi questioned while Naruto tilts his head "y-yeah, I do. His name's Tobi," Menma says when Naruto gasped "isn't that mask man," the blond questioned now it was Kyuubi's turn to be confused.
"Yeah, but I trust him," Menma says as he looked down "how?" Kyuubi and Naruto both asked in sync since this is the first that the raven would be introducing them, to someone he himself knew. So they were genuinely shocked by this new information.

"Does Sasukie know?" Naruto questioned, "or maybe Itachi?" Kyuubi asked when Menma got off the bed to stand in front of his brother's his hand on his hip.

"Slow down you two, we don't need the other's to hear our conversation. No Sasukie doesn't know and neither does Itachi know that I know him. But Itachi does know him," the raven fox stated "ok, but how do you know him?" Kyuubi asked leaning forward a bit when Menma lightly pushed him back.

"It's a...touchy subject on how we met..." Menma says when his brother's ears lowered worried about the raven who was a bit quiet.

"Well, how about we contact him and you can- we can tell the boys together that we found someone we would want to tag along with us," Kyuubi says as Naruto nodded his head softly as if Menma can trust Tobi then he should be able to do the same thing too right...right...