Kidnapping and comfort

Edited

Sasukie was on his way to the store as he looked at a list of things he needed to get as a favor for his brother who unfortunately had a broken wrist due to Naruto.  So the blond distanced himself leaving Menma or Kyuubi to help take care of him.

He was almost to the store when he got stopped by Sai when the raven sighed "what do you want?" Sasukie asked with a raised brow when he felt someone hug him from behind.

The raven wolf was going to move away until he felt a sharp pain on the side of his neck causing him to whimper "oh nothing much really," Sai says while moving forward than looking into the Uchiha's eyes.
"Just a small little test," the raven says before Sasukie fell to his knees and held his neck in pain when he noticed Ino who had a smirk on her face "what did you...inject me...with..." Sasukie says as his voice slurs before collapsing on the ground.

"Luckily no one was here, let's move him quickly," Sai says before he lifted the raven off the ground and carried him away with Ino following after him quickly as she giggled happily.

.

.

.

.

.

Gaara was annoyed as he made his way to the Uchiha's residence alone. Though taking a deep breath he needed to calm himself down a bit.

Gaara's POV

'This is turning out to be one awful weekend,' I rolled my eyes annoyed. After the messages, I've received from both Sasuke and Kankuro I've come to hate this month the most.
"I wonder what else is to happen today," I mumbled until I made it to the front door of the house I knocked on the door and wait.

It luckily didn't take long but the person who answered the door is one I didn't expect "Oh, it's just you Gaara...um, you wouldn't have happened to see Sasukie by any chance have you?" Menma asked me.

I shook my head until he groaned but let me in any way "is he missing?" I asked "yeah, he was meant to be home already, no one takes 40 minutes just to get a couple of things from the store," Menma says while closing the door behind me, 'I guess this month can get worse,' I sighed agian.

Third-person POV

Gaara removed his shoes before fully entering the house when Kyuubi went over to him "oh good your here," the red fox says before taking the raccoon's hand and leading him down the hall to Naruto's and Menma's room where the blond was curled up in his blankets frowning.

"What happened?" Gaara asked as he went over to Naruto who snuffled "I broke Master's wrist, I didn't mean to," the blond whimpered.

"Is he upset at you?" Gaara questioned while tilting his head "n-no...or it doesn't seem like it," the blond says questioning himself "has he shown any signs of not wanting you around?" Gaara then questioned agian.
Naruto thought about it for a while before he shook his head "then why are you so upset?" Gaara says "because I hurt him so much. And...and he won't...do...I feel guilty," Naruto says while holding his blankets closer to  him until the redhead shook his head, "did you apologize?" Gaara asked "kinda..." Naruto mumbled.

"Then let's go apologies agian," Gaara says "but what if he gets mad and not forgive me?" the blond questioned a little fearful until Gaara gave him a 'you've gotta be kidding me' look "for real, what if he doesn't forg-" Naruto was cut off, "instead of worrying, why don't we just go find out," Gaara says as he held his hand out for the blond. 

Naruto looks at Gaara's hand before getting out of bed and took the redhead's hand as they both left the room and headed straight to Sasuke's room.

Naruto was worried as his ears lowered and his tails wrapped around himself as Gaara knocked on the door.

After waiting a few seconds Naruto decided they could try next time until the door opened revealing the raven-haired hybrid "Naru," Sasuke says as he looked at the blond "I-I'm..." Naruto blushed as he looked down, his ears pressing against his head "I-I'm sorry," the blond says until Sasuke sighed.
"Naru, I already forgave you," Sasuke says while Gaara looked at the blond who whimpered "but I hurt you a lot," the blond mumbled as tears started to fill his eyes when the redhead let go of the blond's hand and rubbed Naruto's back when the alpha, gently pull the blond into a loving hug. 
Sasuke then glanced over to Gaara who gave him a look which the raven had returned before they both nodded their heads as the redhead went to the kitchen.
The raven then kissed Naruto's head when his phone buzzed earning the couple's attention.

Sasuke let go of his boyfriend and went to see who messaged him "Naru, I gotta go ok. I'll be right back," the raven hybrid says "ok," Naruto says while looking down until the raven lifted his head and kissed him.

"See you soon, and try to keep an eye on your brother for me ok," Sasuke says before he went to get dressed before Naruto blushed as he nodded shyly then went to Sasukie's room.

Kyuubi was in Sasukie's room with Menma who was worried sick about his lover "Minmin," Naruto says as he earned both of his brother's attention "what," Menma grumbled as he clung onto Kyuubi "I was just checking up on you..." Naruto mumbled as his ears lowered, "oh, well...I'm ok," the raven fox says as he frowned a bit.

Naruto nods his head slightly before he went over to his brother and shyly climbed onto the bed and cuddled with his brother purring softly.

Menma relaxed more feeling at ease "thank you..." the raven mumbled earning a smile from his brother's who hugged him close to them happily their tails wagging lazily.

______________________________

HMMMM...