Triple date

Edited

Sasuke and Naruto were all healed up finally though the raven had a few scares on him while Naruto was completely healed up without any scares. But the two won't speak of why or how actually Naruto doesn't even know-how.

Though that wasn't the only thing the blond has been acting a little weird ever since he saw the bitemark he gave Sasuke and when given the chance he would either stare at it or try to lick it. Sometimes he would succeed in doing so but other times Sasuke would stop him.

But when asked about his behavior the blond would only start apologizing so they just let it go.
So Sasuke was now sitting at his desk writing something when Naruto had gone over and wrapped his arms around the raven's neck his tails wagging softly "hey," the hybrid says calmly "hey," Naruto replied with a soft smile on his face before nuzzling the raven's shoulder.
"Is there something you need?" Sasuke asked "can I...see your shoulder?" the blond asked.

"Why?" the raven questioned "because," Naruto answered casually though his face started to heat up a little bit "because?" Sasuke repeated his answer wanting the blond to give him an actual reason on why he needed to take his shirt off so the blond could see his shoulder.

"J-just because," Naruto says as his face got redder and redder by the second.

Sasuke soon sighed "alright, fine," the raven says when he earned a large smile from the blond who got off of him while Sasuke rolled back in his chair then removed his shirt as Naruto's tails wagged "there you happy?" the raven hybrid questioned as he raised a brow at the blond.
Naruto smiled before he got onto Sasuke's lap to look at the bite mark that was on Sasuke's shoulder to see that it was healing nicely though he knew the scar wouldn't completely disappear due to how deep he had bit Sasuke last time, which he was still very apologetic for.
"Sorry," Naruto mumbles until Sasuke kissed his cheek "it's ok," the raven says while wrapping his arms around the blond's waist until Naruto out of the blue kissed Sasuke's shoulder.

Which the raven didn't mind though he did hold the blond closer to him his own tail wagging lazily when the two looked into each other's eyes.

-

With Sasukie and Menma they were panting heavily while looking at each other "ready for another round babe," the raven wolf says as he smirked at his tired boyfriend "daddy, I can last all night long," Menma commented back with a smirk, causing his lover to blush madly.

"Oh you are so on baby doll," Sasukie says with a chuckle as he then put on another song from Just Dance as they got ready for another round.

-

Moments later Itachi walked into the living room as Sasukie and Menma were still going at it together "after this game, you two might want to get ready," the raven says as he crossed his arms "what for?" Sasukie asked while keeping his eye's on the screen "triple date," Itachi says as he left to go back to his room.
"Crap, I completely forgot I recommended that," Menma says as Sasukie chuckled "wow, nice memory you got here," the raven wolf teased playfully.

-

With Kyuubi he had decided to speak with Sasuke and Naruto who were now cuddling together "boys," the redhead says earning the couple's attention"we're all going out today on a date, so get ready," Kyuubi says before he left the two alone.

Sasuke sighed as he then lets go of Naruto then sat up "alright," the raven says until Naruto kissed his side before sitting up "ok, I'll go get ready," the blond says as he was about to get out of bed until, Sasuke grabbed his wrist and pulled Naruto into a kiss "alright, see ya later," the raven wolf says while getting out of bed himself and went to get dressed leaving a now distressed blond standing at the bedside.