Brother's leaving the house

Edited

A knock had sounded on the room door earning Sasuke's attention as the raven looked behind him as Naruto turned his attention to the door as well.

"Little brother," Itachi says earning the two's attention "hn," Sasuke hummed "was I interrupting something?" the raven wolf/crow asked while looking at the two that hadn't bothered moving from their position.
"No, what do you need?" Sasuke asked "I'm heading out for a while with Kyuubi," Itachi says when the raven hybrid turned around more to look at his brother correctly "alright, for how long?" Sasuke asked, "a few weeks," Itachi replied back.

"Hn," the hybrid hummed as he lightly rubbed Naruto's back "and, I will be leaving you in charge," Itachi says as the brothers then looked at each other for a bit before nodding their heads when the older male turned and left the two alone.

Sasuke sighed and closed his eyes for a bit until he looked at his doorway just to see Itachi walk past his door with Kyuubi quickly following behind him whining slightly though he did wave good-bye through which Naruto returned.

The hybrid's ears soon perked up a bit as he then nuzzled Naruto back when he felt the blond relax more into him.

-

Sometime later, Sasuke woke up to Sasukie entering his room "hn," the raven hybrid hummed "where's Itachi and Kyuubi?" the raven wolf questioned "they're going to be gone for a few weeks, so I'm in charge," Sasuke says when Naruto woke up.

"What, they really put you in charge?" Sasukie whimpered his ears lowering "yes," Sasuke says like it is no big deal.

"That's so unfair," Sasukie grumbled "hn," Sasuke hummed while watching his twin leave the room pouting.

Naruto was really confused about what had just happened a few seconds ago until Sasuke only shrugged his shoulders "alright, get up. Bath time," the raven hybrid says as Naruto nods and quickly got up so the Uchiha could get a bath started.
The blond's tails wagged with delight as he went over to the bed and sat down with a soft smile on his face until a thought came to mind, that sort of distracted him.

Seconds later, Sasuke returned back to the blond and picked the kitsune up earning a surprised squeak from the fox who instantly snapped back into reality as he then started purring and clung onto the Uchiha.

With Sasukie and Menma

The two laid in bed cuddling for a bit, as Menma was curled up in a ball allowing Sasukie to hold him.

Sasukie smiled softly at his ex boyfriend when he started to lightly run his finger's through the foxes hair which the Uzumaki felt protected and cuddled more into Sasukie, purring softly.
"So cute," Sasukie whispered when Menma's ears perked up for a second causing Sasukie to shut up for a bit until the raven fox relaxed lightly clinging onto Sasukie's shirt for extra comfort. This sight had completely melted the wolf's heart at how cute his ex was and it only made Sasukie regret breaking up with the raven fox more, he wanted his boyfriend back with all his sass and rude comments.

He missed everything about the raven fox that was now sealed away all because of some bastard that decided he wanted to put his hands on his Menma.

Sasukie bit his lip and did his best to stop himself from growling at the very though of the man that put his fox in harms way. He even was a little jealous now that Sasuke got to hog all the fun leaving him with just the scraps to play with...OH-KAY! That's enough thinking for one day.

The raven just scared himself half to death at his own thoughts just now.

So lightly nuzzling Menma's hair Sasukie tried to get some sleep to clear his mind of what ever dark thoughts that tried to plague his mind just now.

<---Time Skip--->

Menma woke up startled as he panted heavily from the nightmare he had just had before taking a deep breath to try and calm his nerves before gently placing his hand on his belly, gently rubbing it as if something was meant to be there...But to his fear and sadness, there was nothing...

He closed his eyes for a bit before he started to look around to see where he was then let out a slight squeak when his ears perked up to listen for anything. When his twin brother peeked his head into the door way and squeaked back.

This relaxed the raven fox who carefully got himself out of bed as Naruto quickly went over to him and took his hand before the two left the room together to find the Uchiha twins who were in the Kitchen fixing plates together as well as talking about something.

Naruto and Menma looked at one another before pointing thier ears forward trying to listen in on what the twins were saying but it turned out pretty difficult and that worried them.

They watched the two whisper to one another for a bit until Naruto decided he was going to go in first while Menma hid behind the wall peeking to make sure his brother didn't end up getting hurt for whatever he was planning to do next as he lightly placed his hand on his tummy agian.

That was until the blond wrapped his arms around Sasuke's waist causing the raven hybrid to tense up a bit but instantly relaxed "hello Naru," he says as he glanced behind him only to receive a squeak from the blond who's tails wagged happily. "Is your brother up?" Sasuke then asked when he felt Naruto nod into his back "alright, well Sasukie and I made you both snacks," the raven hybrid says when the fox peeked from behind the hybrid to see that he indeed was making them snacks.

Naruto squeaked happily before letting go of Sasuke and went to his brother who was still in hiding.

"There goes feeding them in bed," Sasukie mumbled "it's good that they came to us Sasukie," Sasuke says while taking the tray to the table as Naruto went over and sat down with Menma following behind him quickly.

"I'm just saying," Sasukie says while doing the same thing his brother did before he looked at Sasuke who only sighed and shook his head.

Naruto and Menma looked between the brothers who was just looking at one another silently for a second before they both sighed.

-

Later that day,(close to night time). Sasukie had just gotten home from the store then removed his shoes while panting heavily.
He's never run so hard in his life before until today (just kidding,) and when he finally got his breathing together the raven wolf relaxed know he was finally home.

Removing his shoes, he instantly went to his room with the bag he had with him where he found Menma staring off into space his arms covering his belly protectively "Min?" Sasukie says earning the fox's attention when the Kitsune's ears lowered before he started whimpering. 
"Hey...what's wrong?" Sasukie asked as he went over and sat the bag on the ground sitting beside Menma who instantly cuddled into him shaking.

Sasukie's ears lowered as he wished he knew what was going on with his ex before lightly pulling the raven onto his lap holding him close, lightly rubbing his back muttering comforting words to the fox who slowly began to calm down...

-----------------------------------

I wonder why Kyuubi and Itachi are in such a hurry to leave and is Menma really ok? Or is something bothering him?