Where..?

Edited

Sasuke's POV

'Damn...my head hurts...' I put my hand on my head before forcing myself to sit up on the hard floor 'where the hell am I? it's so dark in here,' I rubbed the back of my neck when I felt something cold touch my hand.

Frowning I felt all around my neck 'why is there...' I moved my hand again before feeling a slight rope-like texture touch my hand. 

I growled in annoyance but soon stopped 'wait, did, this isn't normal,' I soon reached up and ran my finger's through my hair when I felt something on top of my head when the lights turned on in the room, "ah, glad to see that your finally away Sasuke Uchiha, or should I say cursed demon," I know that voice all too well.

"Now now, don't get violent yet. I won't do anything," he says with a smirk 'you already did, do something,' I growled annoyed as he walked over to me.

"Now, what's with the growling. I'm a little hurt at the stunt you pulled a few years back," he says while forcing me to look up at him "what did you do to me?" I growled, my voice sounding horsed 'how long had I been out for?' "what I saw about the growling," he says in a stern voice.

"I not your pet, now what.did.you.do.to.me," I hissed "if you don't calm down I won't tell. Then I'll move to your brother," he says.

'He has Sasukie?!?!?!' I glared at him but tried not to growl "good boy," Orochimaru says before letting me go "now, I only ran a few experiments on you is all, no biggy," he said that like it was no big deal. It's a very big deal.

"Do try to get some rest and we'll talk more later, in fact, if you're a good boy. I'll even release you back to your silly little boyfriend," he says before leaving the room.

'Is he talking about Naruto...' I growled annoyed while watching the doors close 'just you wait I will do more than just badly wound you this time you pest,' I pulled at the rope to test out the strength of it before running my tongue along my teeth to take notice, that they have gotten sharper. 'What experiment did he do to me, what am I?' I frowned before tugging on the rope again, this time getting a bit more annoyed.

That's when I looked at my hand before taking a deep breath and muttered "Chidori," then I looked at the rope and quickly severed it from me.

I then looked forward and wait for a bit until the door finally when I see Kabuto walking into the room with a tray of food in hand as I watched him get close to me when I was about to attack him I felt a pain around my neck, that stopped me as I hissed.

"Not so fast Sasuke, remember the agreement," I heard Orochimaru's voice ringed through at the room as Kabuto smirked at me.

'That bastard,' growling I sat down and crossed my arms annoyed "glad you're cooperating with us Sasuke," Kabuto says before setting my tray down in front of me then left the room as the door closed behind him.

I glared at the door before looking at the plate that was given to me and clicked my tongue annoyed before sighing and starting eating anyway.

.

.

.

.

.

The hours that had passed by later until a different door to the room opened when I felt my ears perk up 'that's so weird,' looking over to the door Orochimaru's voice sounded on the speakers "alright, Sasuke I need you to walk into this very room right here," he says as I rolled my eye's then stood up heading to the door.