Silent freak out's and comfort

Edited 

Welp, Kyuubi was now freaking out. On the inside, he can't freak out verbally, or else he'd alert Itachi who was just outside the bathroom door in his room.

The redhead then took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves as he then looked at the pregnancy test that once agian proven he was pregnant. But then agian, it could be wrong, after all, he only took one cause he was not sure but that's why he decided to grab two at the store so he was currently waiting for the second one.

No, he totally wasn't hoping to have kids with Itachi, he was just making sure if the test was lying to him or not. And to be on extra safe measure's he'd even go see a doctor as well. Actually, a friend of his to be exact who turns out to be a doctor, or he could wait until cravings kicked in, and if they don't then he just has the stomach bug...
The redhead then shook his head as he started to walk back and forth in the bathroom waiting anxiously his tails swaying from side to side while waiting.

In fact,  all this panicking was making him hungry, he should really get a snack. Either ask one of the guys at the house to make him one or make him one himself...hmm.

.

.

.

Seconds later, a knock on the bathroom door sounded startling the redhead "Kyu, are you alright? You've been in there for a while," Itachi says from the other side of the door.

"Oh, uh, yeah. I'm all good, just uh, stomach troubles?" Kyuubi replied, though he didn't mean to make that statement sound like a question plus, he forgot just how smart his boyfriend truly is as the red fox could sense that his lover was still standing outside the door.
Though there was a chance he was doing the thing or just making sure nothing bad happened to him inside the bathroom.

Kyuubi soon sighed heavily when he glanced over at the second test and freaked (on the inside) when he saw that it too read positive.

This can't be happening to him...

Sasukie stared at his room door for a while, as Menma had yet went to see if he was ok. Or even been around. It was starting to worry him.

He tried to check up on the raven earlier but Menma just hissed at him so he just decided to stay away and wait for his favorite little fox to come to him...You can see how that's going for him so far up until Naruto peeked into his room and gave a slight smile.

"Hey, Naruto. This is new," Sasukie says as he raised a brow until the blond went over to him and grabbed his wrist dragging the poor raven wolf behind him.

"Um, what's going on Naruto?" Sasukie asked only to be ignored by said blond who seemed to be hyper-focused on something when the two stopped at the front door "Naruto where are you taking me?" the raven wolf questioned not sure on whether or not he should trust the blond fox.

"Num num," Naruto answered as he put on his shoes, then hide eight of his tails though Sasukie tilts his head when the blond shoved his shoes into his arms "num num," the blond squeaked agian this time annoyed.

"Ok, I'll just follow along then," Sasukie commented causing Naruto to roll his eyes but just left the house.

Sasukie quickly put his shoes on and followed the blond out while closing the door when the two just walked around the house in silence, only to see Sasuke sitting with Menma who was hugging one of his tails as he hid the other eight.

Naruto soon squeaked earning the two's attention "thanks Naru," Sasuke says as Sasukie was extremely confused until Menma stood up and let go of his tail. The raven fox was holding his head down allowing his bangs to cover his eye's and his ears were pulled back, this concerned Sasukie as he went over to the fox.

"Min, what's wrong?" Sasukie asked as he gently took Menma's hands into his own when the fox started whimpering as Sasuke and Naruto decided to give the two some space.

"Min?" Sasukie questioned until he carefully let go of Menma's hands in favor of grabbing the fox's wrist to gently pull him closer so he could hug the kitsune who at first wasn't very accepting of the hug, but after a while of trying to get out. 
He had soon gave up and just accept the comfort from the raven wolf that held him close.

"Min..." Sasukie says softly after a while of silence as he earned the fox's attention through all Menma did was nuzzle his face into the wolf's neck "you know I love you right?" Sasukie asked softly when Menma flinched a bit.
The Uchiha then held Menma closer to him and nuzzled his hair "I love you so, so much Min..." Sasukie says softly as he then placed a gentle kiss on the raven fox's head.

Menma soon starts shaking which worried Sasukie until he saw the raven fox's tail wagging and holding him closer if that was even possible.

This made Sasukie smile softly before muttering 'I love yous' to the raven fox who made small whines, until the Uchiha carefully picked the kitsune up his tail wagging happily especially when Menma hanged onto him tightly.

-----------------------------------