Questions and names revealed

Edited

Naruto's POV

Everyone was very...careful? With me, I guess, ever since I woke up.

Though I couldn't help but remember the strange dream I had earlier before I woke up 'masked person and bandage man...' I frowned a bit 'who were they to me?' I was then pulled out of my thoughts when I felt Sasuke pat my head.

"Kitten, are you alright?" he asked me as I turned my attention over to him then leaned into his hand "mhm, I'm just thinking," I replied until he slightly pulled me into a hug which I happily returned.
That was until a thought came to mind 'would he know about them? would be able to help me?' "Sasuke," I soon spoke up earning his attention.

"Hn," he hummed now looking at me "do you know the mask person and bandage man?" I asked.

He looked at me a bit confused "what do you mean dobe?" he asked me "masked person, they had four squiggle lines on their forehead and red swirls, and bandage man covered half his face with bandages," I explained to him.

'Maybe he doesn't know who they are?' I found a little until he sighed "tomorrow, I'll take you to Kakashi to ask him instead," he says causing my tails to wag 'maybe he does know, just not a lot...wait' my ears perked up "ok," I replied before nuzzling my face into his shoulder.

'I'll just have to wait tomorrow to ask him if he knows about them,'

I then felt a light kiss on my head causing me to purr happily and nuzzled my face more into his shoulder my tails wagging happily.

<---Time Skip--->

Just like he promised, he took me out to go to Kakashi's house so I could ask him about something improtant.

We held hands on the way there too so we wouldn't get lost, thought there was something that happened that was pretty unexpected though I knew it would happen sometime one day and felt really proud of myself too.

Expecially when we got to Kakashi's house and knocked on his door, only for it to be answered by Iruka "oh, hello boys," he says with a nervous smile on his face while I just grinned at him.

"Hello," I replied back happily my tail wagging with joy when Kakashi came to the door "hey, what brings you two here?" he questioned while Iruka went back into the house to hide away from us.

"Naruto had a question about something," Sasuke answered when Kakashi looked at me and raised a brow "ok, well what is it?" he asked leaning against the door frame "do you know that masked person and bandage man?" I questioned, "the masked person had four squiggly lines on their forehead and red swirls while the bandage man had half his face covered in bandages," I explained to him for just in case if he didn't understand what I ment.
He seemed really surprised by my question before moving out of the way letting us inside 'maybe he does know them?' I tilt my head slightly wondering.

When the front door closed behind us while me and Sasuke took off our shoes and walked inside "Naruto, can I ask you a question before I answer yours?" Kakashi then says while leading us to his living room.

I nodded my head "how do you know them?" Kakashi questioned "hm, well. They've been showing in my mind a lot. Like when we met M- Sasuke's friends to when I was dreaming," I answered when Sasuke looked at me.
"Hm, well. If we're talking about the same people then you must be referring to Zabuza and Haku," he answered when Sasuke lightly squeezed my hand.

'Zabuza and...Haku? Is that what their names are? Should I know about them? Is it bad if I know about them? Who were they to me?' Sasuke had started to run his fingers through my hair earning my attention agian.

"Naru, don't think to much, you might give yourself a headache," he says when I started pouting at him.

I soon turned my attention towards Kakashi "did Zabaza own a large knife on his back and Haku wore a mask to cover their face?" I questioned Kakashi when he nodded his head at me 'it doesn't feel right to say their names, especially when I don't know them,' "indeed, why?" he questioned me back while also answering my question.
"Well..." I stepped closer to Sasuke "I remembered that mask person had introduced me to Gaara one time when I first woke up at their home," I said when they both looked at me shocked.

"And, I also remember, running away with them because we moved a lot before having to leave Gaara behind to protect him," I then said while frowning.

"Anything else?" Kakashi asked me when I clinging onto Sasuke when he hugged me tightly as if sensing my distress "maybe that's enough questions Kakashi," he says while rubbing my back as I nuzzled my face into his chest.

"Sorry sorry," Kakashi says apologetically but I only shook my head 'no more questions...' I was then picked up by Sasuke so I just clung onto him when he took us over to the couch and sat down with me in his lap.

"That must of led to a sore spot huh," Iruka stated 'when did he come back?' I turned my head to look over to Iruka while frowning before hiding my face agian.

Kakashi's POV (Hah! bet you didn't see this coming did'ja!)

'Interesting...I guess he's just now regaining some of his memory back huh,' I stared at Naruto and Sasuke for a bit when Iruka placed a hand on my shoulder and whispered in my ear "give some time and don't rush him Kakashi,".

I nodded my head in understanding "Naruto if you want to continue talking you can always come back next time ok, we don't want to rush you," I nodded my head to what Iruka said when Naruto looked at the both of us agian. 
"You sure?" he asked us when we both nodded our heads 'He looks so much like his father, but had Obito's personality almost,' Naruto glanced to the side as if he was thinking about something before he nodded his head as well.
"I wanna go home," he soon says as Sasuke got up and placed Naruto down "alright," he says then looked at me 'don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything just take the guy home already,' I slightly rolled my eye when he  got up, "oh, almost forgot did you ask them?" I soon questioned as he looked at me "ya," he replied before leaving with Naruto.

"Kids these days," I muttered, "are you sure it was those two he was talking about?" Iruka then asked me as I nodded my head "positive, Naruto's description matches, plus. He was there that day," I said while staring at the front door.

Sasuke's POV

Naruto was quiet the whole way back home though it was understandable he was just overwhelmed with how much he had to talk about from Memory.

I gently squeezed his hand and lightly pulled him closer to me "would you like to watch me make you a cake?" I questioned when he looked at me surprised.
His bright blue eyes shined like diamonds in the sunlight "I can watch?" he asked when I nodded my head "sure, I might even allow you to help me make it," I said when he squealed happily and hugged my arm purring.

'I love making him happy, my cute little fox,'