Time for the exams and baby questions

Edited

It was now the day of the exams and Naruto was trying to calm his nerves while Menma had his head on his brother's lap.

The two were up early in the morning to try and get extra study time in but the blond was a nervous wreck so now they were waiting on Naruto's nerves to finally stop going into overdrive.
Menma mumbled something before carefully grabbing one of Naruto's tails just to mess around with it which the blond didn't mind it wasn't a distraction for him though "come on Naru, I'm sure you'll do good," Menma says non-chillingly "but what if I don't," the blond grumbled as he crossed his arms.

He really wanted to pass. At least a C would allow him to get a reward from Sasuke and he really wanted a reward from Sasuke and he didn't want to disappoint Master!

Menma rolled his eyes before rolling over onto his side to look at the black screen "don't you want anything from Sasukie?" the blond soon asked causing Menma's ears to perk up "yeah, but I could just ask for it," the raven says, "well, what if it was something you really really want? But couldn't get it?" Naruto says until Menma sat up "shut your dumb trap, your gonna make me panic with you dumb what-ifs," the raven fox growled.

"Why are you two so loud," Sasukie mumbled tiredly startling the two foxes that looked over to see the Uchiha twins standing by the couch.

"M-morning S-Sasuke," Naruto says nervously as Menma crossed his arms slightly "Naruto won't stop panicking so we can study more," the raven fox answered as he looked to the side.

Sasuke shook his head before he went towards Naruto while Sasukie went towards Menma.

Naruto's ears lowered while looking up at Sasuke "stop worrying so much dobe, I believe in you ok," the raven hybrid says while looking into the blond eye's causing him to blush "b-but," Naruto stuttered out "no but's," Sasuke replied before kissing the Kitsune's head.
Sasukie on the other hand up picked up Menma "let's go back to bed and sleep for five more," the wolf commented tiredly "Sasukie put me down, and no I don't want to sleep for five more," Menma grouched annoyed.

"Wanna make breakfast together?" Sasuke asked Naruto as the blond ears perked up "yes," the kitsune says instantly until the hybrid picked him up and carried Naruto to the kitchen so they could make breakfast together.

<---Time Skip--->

It was time, and Menma was slightly biting his lip as he was now the one getting anxious.

He didn't want to end up failing, plus he worked so hard on keeping his mind from going to the negatives but after Naruto was panicking and ranting about failing. He was panicking about failing now on the inside.

It wasn't until Sasukie wrapped his arm around his shoulders did the raven fox noticed they were finally at the school building with their friends.

"Ya zoned out Min, are you alright? Did you get enough sleep?" Sasukie asked concerned "I'm..fine, just worried," Menma answered truthfully while frowning a bit until he got a kiss on the cheek "you're going to be ok Min, I know you got this," the raven wolf says with a smirk.

"After all your the smartest fox I know," Sasukie says until Menma rolled his eyes but a small giggle had managed to slip past his lips.

"Oh, was that a giggle I heard just now~" Sasukie teased until he was playfully shoved away by Menma "shut up you dork," the raven fox commented earning a smile from the Uchiha.

"Oi, the bells about to ring we need to go," Sasuke says earning the two's attention when they noticed everyone was already leaving without them so they quickly ran after them so they wouldn't be left behind.

-

Welp to say the exams were...interesting would be an understatement. It was difficult very difficult.

So now here are Naruto and Menma silently panicking in their minds wondering how they were going to pass this test now. Menma without knowing started making a nervous smile while staring at his paper for a bit until he managed a way to figure out the questions and his expression went back neutral.

Naruto lightly tapped his pencil on his desk while nibbling on his lip trying to think. His eyes scanned over the paper over and over trying to figure out each of the questions and he hated the questions that can only be answered with your previous answer. He hated that so much.
So, taking a deep breath he decided he was just going to wing it and pray he got at least some of them right.

Kiba.Was.Crushed. He knew he should have just taken up Shino's offer and just studied with him so now here the brunette was struggling to even answer number two. He slightly stuck his tongue out trying to focus.

Shino had finished his test but didn't bother letting the teacher know as then he would need to leave the classroom instead of getting the time to just stare at Kiba who was trying to figure out the answers to the exams.

Sasuke was going slow on answering his test since he didn't want to leave the classroom yet so he could keep an eye on Naruto.

Sasukie struggled. If Menma knew the number of questions he didn't know, the raven fox would probably uppercut him for his stupidity. Lightly patting his thigh he slightly bobbed his head to the beat of a song that was currently renting his mind without pay.
But without knowing he was affecting Menma's focus as the raven fox shifted in his seat a little his ears hyperfocused on the slight sound of Sasukie's rhythm and it was a major distraction for him.

Shikamaru finished his test and just leaned back in his seat taking a nap, since what was the point in leaving the classroom anyway. It's not like there was anywhere he could go or should be so he was going to sleep until it was over.

Choji snuck snacks into the classroom (no not chips, they're too loud. But gummies aren't) so he would shove handfuls of gummies into his mouth while focusing on the test.

Gaara was almost done but just like Sasuke, he was taking his time just so he wouldn't need to leave the classroom.

-

With Kyuubi and Itachi, they sat inside of a cafe together eating ice cream with each other until the redhead lightly kicked Itachi's foot earning the raven's attention "hn," he hummed "what do you think we should name them?" Kyuubi says not wanting to assume his baby's gender.

Itachi thought about it for a bit as Kyuubi stared at him with a soft loving smile on his face "I'm not sure yet," Itachi answered truthfully when Kyuubi took his hand "really, well...how many do you hope we have?" the redhead then asked while blushing a little smile on his face.
The raven crow/wolf then glanced to the side a slight blush on his face "maybe one or two," he finally answered "one or two?" Kyuubi questioned as he leaned forward a bit until his boyfriend nodded his head.

This news made Kyuubi happy for some reason really really happy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so. Baby-names my dear readers. But...
Not for Kyuubi and Itachi, I already have baby names for them, in fact, I already have pictures of said cuties right now UwU. It's the others were deciding the baby names for hehehe