Kidnapped and the beginning of a nightmare

Edited
Also guys I couldn't keep you waiting cause even I was starting to get impatient T^T. So, here's the next chapter for you all enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

Sasuke's POV

I held Naruto close while slowly leading us to a wall to help support us both while looking around when I felt a gentle tug on my shirt earning my attention "I think we're in a vehicle," Naruto finally announced.

"What!" Sasukie freaked as I rolled my eye's "how!" he says confused "they probably put a ramp on the doorway and made us think the flooring was leveled weird," I said with a shrug before running my finger's through Naruto's hair.
"That's stupid," Menma hissed annoyed 'I can agree with that,' "let's just all try to remain calm until we find a way out," I said calmly.

Then after a while, everything stopped moving finally but that only allowed Sasukie to start walking around muttering to himself 'right, he can't handle small spaces,' I sighed "Menma grab Sasukie," I said as he nods before grabbing my brother holding onto him, while Gaara walked over to us.

"Should we find out what they're up to?" Gaara asked as I nodded my head "that seems like a good idea," I replied when I felt Naruto nuzzling his face into my chest.

I then picked up Naruto so I could hold him "I don't want to be separated from you guys, I wanna stay," I heard Naruto whimper "we are staying together," Gaara says while I rubbed my Kitten's back to try and comfort him a little which seemed to be working.

That's when I realized something else, 'it's not me who's calming him down...' my eye's slightly widened before I gently nuzzled my face into his shoulder.

Third-person POV

Sasukie was the first to go down as Menma held him but then he to started getting tired next and slowly slide down the wall before falling asleep.

Naruto was out like a light next leaving Gaara and Sasuke who looked at each other before deciding to just lay down to fake being asleep for the sake of a fight not breaking out even though they could handle protecting the group themselves.
They didn't know what weapons the people had on them and they just didn't want to chance it. 

Then an hour or two later the doors opened when two people walked in one taking Menma and Sasukie the other grabbing Naruto and Sasuke. This left Gaara alone for a bit but that was all the redhead needed so he could activate his Jutsu so he could spy on the people without being noticed.

-

The two people threw each one of them into different cells that ticked Sasuke off and he swore to rip that person's head off when he heard the sound of Naruto whimpering in pain. Heck especially Gaara, but he needed to keep his cool just to trick the enemy a little longer.

Then hours later a small whimper could be heard in the room as it echoed "hey," Sasuke soon spoke up earning the other person's attention "m-Master," the person replied back shyly his voice quivering.
Sasuke hesitated on answering for a bit, but after a little decided that now's not the time to try and correct someone who is already frightened "yeah, I'm right here Naru," the raven says as he moved over to the wall and Naruto did the same thing though they both knew not to stand up feeling like they were in a much smaller space than the vehicle.

"Master I don't like it in here, I want to go home," Naruto whimpered "I know, but I'll make sure we get out of here. But first we just need to think of a plan," Sasuke says softly.

"Oh man...where am I?" someone else says earning the two's attention "glad your awake," Sasuke says as the sound of a thud could be heard "ouch..." the person commented in pain, and Sasuke could only imagine what that idiot just did to hurt himself.

"why's the ceiling so low, where are we?" they then asked "in cages, where else has a low roof," Sasuke says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"CAGES! Why are we in cages!," Sasukie freaked "cool it, panicking isn't going to do us any good," Sasuke commented already annoyed with his twin brother, before sighing heavily to himself.

"Minmin..." Naruto finally spoke up "Over here," the blond's brother replied which relaxed the kitsune a bit "glad we're all together," Gaara soon says plainly "you're here too one tail," the blond says surprised.
"I can only imagine how Temari and Kankuro feel right now," Sasukie commented while rubbing his head

"Hey yo, you guys know each other," Someone rhymed earning the group of five's attention and that's when they knew they weren't completely alone. But this was also the beginning of Naruto and Menma's nightmare.

---------------------

Yes, I know I suck at rhyming but will I give up? No! Also sorry if this is short, I didn't realize until I zoomed out on my laptop. Also, get ready for the next chapter!