Introducing each other

Edited

"W-who else is here," Naruto spoke up frightened "the names Killer Bee," the person says "are there others?" Menma questioned before sniffing around the room to in fact learn there were others in this room. 

"Who are you guys?" Killer bee soon asked "Names Sasukie," Sasukie answered first "Sasuke," Sasuke says plainly now leaning against the wall.

"Gaara," Gaara answered which luckily brought confidence to the blond "Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki," Naruto answered as he hugged one of his tails "Menma," the blond's brother replied calmly with his arms crossed.

"Nii Yugito," a female voice soon answers earning the group's attention it was a good thing if there were more people in the room and that they were cooperating with speaking upon who they are. It was also a bad thing because that meant whoever kidnapped them, was going after others too.
"Yagura Karatachi," someone else says they sounded fairly young to the group and that scared Naruto a bit at the thought of a child being in here as well.

"Roshi," Someone else says when another person started moving around "I'm Han," they then said calmly "I am Utakata," another one says with a gentle voice, that relaxed the others more "the names Fu!" another one says energetically with a large smile on her face even though the other's couldn't see it.

"Is that everyone?" Naruto soon asked while tilting his head though he hugged his tail closer to himself "yup, seems there's all nine of us," Fu says "12 actually," Sasukie says while trying to distract himself of the knowledge of being in a small area.

"So, how did you five end up here?" Han asked "Kidnapped at a school event," Sasukie answered, "jeez," Fu says disappointed in the kidnappers "buz kills much," she says with a pout.
"Who was whimpering earlier?" Utakata asked, genuinely curious "why?" Menma asked a little defensive of his brother.

"I felt a pull," Utakata asked, "you too?" Fu asked "yo me to," Killer Bee chimed in "sorry..." Naruto muttered "you don't need to be sorry, those idiots threw you," Sasuke says a bit annoyed "THEY WHAT!!!!" Menma growled.

"Calm down Min," Sasukie says "how about we change the subject here for a bit," Nii says calmly earning the other's attention.

"Yes, we were all placed here for a reason," Yagura says as he crossed his arms thinking "Well, I'm a Jinjuriki," Naruto says "same here," Menma says, "I think we all are," Fu says confused.
"Not necessarily, me and Sasuke aren't," Sasukie says.

"And only one of us actually activated the Sharingan eyes," Sasuke says calmly "way to rub it in brother," Sasukie commented with a pout. 
"I said one of us, I never specified which one Sasukie," Sasuke commented plainly as his twin brother became silent.

"Ok, so all of us but two are Jinjuriki," Yugito says while thinking.

"What if they're planning on taking us to the bad people that want us," Naruto asked frightened "Naruto, the day someone tries to put you in harm's way of an event like that is the day I become a murderer," Sasuke, Menma, and Gaara all said in sync.
"You three stop that," Sasukie says as now he was the one being scared but the trio didn't care they meant what they said.

"Ok, seems we found a protective bunch," Roshi says as he chuckled when the lights soon turned on "well well well, look who we have here," someone says happily as they skipped into the room. 
They had a mask on that covered their entire face but one hole allowing them to see.

Menma's Pov

My ears perked up when I heard the familiar giggles of a certain idiot "You," I hissed annoyed when he stopped in front of my cell and leaned down to look at me "hello," he says in that annoying sing-song voice that he know's annoys me to no end. Before he slipped something into my cell before he skipped away "wow, look at this haul, the whole collection is here. Oh, and are those Itachi's brothers! What a bonus," he sats happily while clapping his hands.

'This idiot, when will he ever drop his little act already,' I huffed and rolled my eye's in annoyance "What do you want with us?" Sasukie questioned while I took the item that was passed to me to see it was a small box? 'What is this?' "Yeah, what are you planning?" I heard my brother chime in, I could tell he was begging to get scared. We'll more scared than he already was.

"Oh don't worry your precious little head Naru," 'This moron!!' "I wouldn't dare lay a finger on you little fox. But if you must know, my name is Tobi, and the reason I'm here is...just because," Tobi says proudly before bursting into a fit of giggles.

'When I get out of here, I going to murder this beach,' I clenched my fist and tried to keep myself from growling.

"How did you-" "Oh! Would you look at the time! Gotta go," Tobi says happily as I rolled my eyes annoyed. Knowing he was using his eye again to vanish from the room undetected like always.

Third-person POV

"Do you think that was our capture," Fu asked confused "don't think so, he's a little to all over the place," Roshi deadpanned "I second that," Menma commented before allowing his tails to come out.

"Hey, Naru stick your hand out through the bars for a sec," Menma soon says as he moved closer to the outside of his cage.

Naruto forgetting what he was going to ask earlier nods as he moved forward before sticking his hand out allowing his brother to locate where he was since the blond wasn't a cell in front of him. 
"Thanks," Menma says before earning a nod from the blond "are you planning something?" Sasukie asked with a raised brow "you'll see," the raven fox commented plainly.

Then hours later people walked into the room with trays of food, to give to everyone and Naruto was disgusted.

"I don't think this is food," Naruto commented "agreed," Fu says just as disgusted as the blond was then once the doors closed Menma slide a key over to Naruto's cage "pass that to Sasuke," the raven fox says as Naruto looked at the key before doing what he was told.

"Ohh, sticky fingers," Fu says with a smile "great idea, with the perfect stealth," Killer bee says with a smile.

Sasuke takes the key and waits for a bit before starting to unlock his cell first so he could get out and unlock the other's cells as well so they could all be free. Once free Naruto instantly hugged Sasuke which the raven gladly returned. While Sasukie stretched glad to finally be out of that cage and move around a bit.
Though Menma hid the box that was given to him in his tails before leaving his cage stretching.

"We should all create a clone to be less suspicious," Han says as they all nod and quickly created their clones before locking their clones up and left the room quickly.

Gaara then took the lead as he scaled the whole building without the enemy knowing, luckily they managed to sneak past a lot of the security unnoticed before going into a random room when a large group of guards were heading in their direction.

"Ok, so what's next?" Sasukie whispered looking at everyone "we could use a distraction that'll bring them to action," Killer bee says as Naruto nods his head in agreement.

"Ok, I got this, Shadow clone Jutsu," Naruto says as another clone of himself appeared "ok, you go down the opposite hall from us and create as much noise as possible," he says to himself as his clone nods before running out of the room quickly. And not even 10 seconds later the sounds of pots and pans crashing got the guard's attention.

"Good job dude," Sasukie says as the whole group then started running again as Sasuke pats the blond head earning a large smile on Naruto's face.

---------------------------------------

Aww, look at that teamwork! Also, I'm glad I changed this. Cause not a lot of people were talking they just seemed too quiet. Though I do hope you enjoyed this chapter.