Playfighting

Edited

.

.

.

Two months in the past

Naruto and Menma were both playing around as they were now 17 years old and for once actually looked their age. Ever since they left the towns and cities they've been learning survival skills and were given proper lessons from their older brother, though they never really left the hidden leaf village.

Naruto then playfully bit Menma's ear as he growled but the raven had soon flipped them both over causing them to go rolling down a hill together while growling. "Naruto, Menma, come and eat!" Kyuubi called for the twins as they broke apart and began heading back home with their tails wagging happily, "last one there is a bad rabbit!" Naruto yelled as he ran while Menma just laughed and ran at the same speed as his brother.

Once at the house they both burst through the front door at the same time yelling "I won!". Kyuubi smiled but then it faded as he looked at his brothers "guys we gotta talk," he says his voice filled with worry when he earned the twin's attention. 

<---Time skip--->

Naruto's POV

"Stupid Kyuubi," I said to no one as I growled while laying in my bed on my tummy, my tails swaying in annoyance when I took out my scrapbook looking through it mindlessly. I didn't know if it was a good idea or a bad one but I don't care, I've been wanting to look inside this thing for... Ever since Kyu, gave it to me, plus it was mine anyway.
Inside the scrapbook was filled with pictures of me and a guy that I've been having trouble remembering the name of, well, except for Master, but anyway every time I look at these pictures they make me so happy I just wish I could see him again it seemed like we had done a lot together.

Picking up the book an envelope had then fallen out of it as I tilted my head to the side, confused I opened it without a second thought, and inside were two photos and a note. Curiously I started to read the note first.

*

In the Note it read:

Dear kitten,
It's me Itachi,  my brothers and I really enjoyed being with you, Menma, and Kyuubi. So I took a lot of pictures that I also gave to your brothers as well since I wanted you three to remember us, and we remember you.
I hope you treasure these two pictures of you and Sasuke he's gonna miss you.

Love,
Itachi

*

I just stared at the note in disbelief as I then looked at the pictures that were in the envelope, the first one was of me when I was small back then and there was the same guy in my scrapbook I was hugging him and he was hugging back than the second one he was kissing my forehead. 'Master?' I stared at the picture a while longer until I heard a knock at my room door but paid no mind to it since I knew who stepped in, "hey Naruto di- Naruto? Are you ok...why are you crying?" my brother asked as I looked up at him. 

Menma looked worried as I slowly reached up to touch my now wet cheek 'when did I..?' quickly wiped my tears away I looked back at my brother, "I don't know...hey, Menma have you been looking through your scrapbook lately?" I asked him as my twin nods and puts a hand on his hip in confusion.

"Did something fall out of your scrapbook?" I asked as he nods agian "ya actually, that's what I came to talk to you about that I got two new pictures for my scrapbook," Menma says when I nodded my head then looked back down at the pictures.

After some time, I placed them in the scrapbook then put it away under its hiding place while making sure Menma didn't see before I got out of bed "was that what you really needed?" I asked out of pure curiosity "no, it doesn't matter, but we...gotta...uh, you know what, just...just pack your bag we gotta go get more food before we head out forever," Menma says as I nodded my head.

Grabbing the bag I needed then followed Menma while hiding my ears under a hat and stuffed my tails to hide them from the human eye. I then waited at the front door for Menma who was running over to me "OK let's go," he says as he pulled his hood over his head I did the same thing as we both left for town...Well was about to, until Kyuubi stopped us "no, don't, actually," Kyuubi started off as he sighed.

We both nodded and head back to our rooms to pack everything else up like clothes, and other stuff, heading to the bathroom I went to grab my favorite bubble bath, shampoo, conditioner plus my toothbrush, toothpaste, and other personal items.

Grabbing my other bag I packed my money, then my scrapbook, sketchbook, plus this blanket that I always had it calmed me whenever there was a storm, it always smelled of blueberries...It was always so addicting to me, and whenever the scent started fading I would end up giving it to Kyuubi, and it would return to its normal scent that I always enjoyed.
I couldn't help it, I'm obsessed.

Once done I went into the living room where my brothers were waiting for me so we could go  "Ok, got what you guys need?" Kyuubi asks as Menma jumped up "we're coming back right?" he asks as Kyuubi shook his head, Menma had then ran to his room and came back in seconds flat as he sighed, "ok, I'm ready to go," he says as we nodded and left the house saying our good-byes while heading into town.

----

While walking around the town we had bumped into some people on the way there, two girls actually one with pink hair and the other blond, both of them made fear slam right into my being as I stepped closer to my brother. "Hi there, nice to meet you guys, are you new here?" one of them asked as I held my head down and kept walking having Menma and Kyuubi chase after me so I wouldn't get lost in the town, once they caught up to me, we were at our destination. 
"Oh? We're here," Kyuubi says as he had grabbed my wrist to stop me from walking off "yes we're here," Menma cheered sarcastically while I just nodded.

------------------------

A bit of a snippet from the past here, with Naruto, Menma, and Kyuubi. Sorry if it's not as good and a little rushed. But I'll work harder on the next one my wonderful Kings, Queens, and Royals!

PEACE OUT!!!