Rough morning

Edited

The Uzumaki's had decided on moving out of the Uchiha's household to keep Menma and Sasukie from arguing after another shouting match broke out between them. But this time Naruto was in between them when it happened. 
So they thought it would be better just to take a break from one another and separate until things cooled down.

Kyuubi was upset about the arrangement but knew he needed to do this for his brother's healths.

Sighing heavily the redhead looked down at the stove when his ears lowered and his tails swayed low to the floor until he was hugged from behind "Kyu," a familiar voice mumbles earning the redhead's attention.

"Nana, good morning," Kyuubi says softly a small smile on his face "morning..." Naruto mumbled before nuzzling his face into his brother's back.

"How was your sleep?" the red fox asked until his brother mumbled something and hugged him tighter "alright, when we're done with breakfast I'll let you sleep more," Kyuubi says softly as he earned a nod from the blond.
Soon Menma had gone over to his brother tiredly as he hugged them both tightly earning their attention "morning," Kyuubi says "my head hurts," Menma mumbles.

"Alright, after breakfast. I'll let you both get some rest," Kyuubi says worriedly.

When he earned nods from both of his brother's who let go of him and went to go sit down leaving him in the kitchen to deal with breakfast alone.

At the Uchiha household

It took Sasuke a second to remember that Naruto wasn't living in the same house as him anymore as he took a deep breath and stared up at the ceiling, before he got out of bed, then left his room while rubbing his shoulder.
"Guess I was wrong," the raven mumbled to himself slightly annoyed while making his way to the kitchen where he saw Itachi "morning," the raven commented earning his older brother's attention.
"Morning," Itachi replied before putting a plate down on the table.

"How are you holding up so far?" Itachi asked only to earn a sigh from Sasuke as the raven hybrid plopped into his chair slightly leaning back "that bad?" Itachi asked before earning a nod as Sasuke.

Sasuke then leaned on his hand while glancing to the side as Sasukie walked into the kitchen as he seemed a bit- really tired.
"Did you get any sleep?" Sasuke asked his twins while raising a brow at his brother who only mumbled something before he took a seat and laid his head down on the table exhausted.

"It's a good thing you two don't have school," Itachi says until Sasuke sighed "yeah, but I have to go out. Kakashi's setting up some meeting," the raven grumbled annoyed.

"Aren't you short a member?" Sasukie asked with a raised brow "yeah," Sasuke says as he sighed heavily.

Itachi shook his head as he set a plate down in front of Sasukie before making his own plate so he could have breakfast himself.

<---Time Skip--->

Sasuke was making his way to where Kakashi wanted them to meet up as he growled annoyed cause he could have just stayed home and probably did some cleaning or reorganizing the cabinets or whatever. But no, he needs to meet up with his 'team' even though he doesn't like two of them and only tolerates Kakashi.

Sighing he glares at the ground until he finally meets up at the place they needed to be as he leaned against the tree then looked at his phone scrolling through it.

"SASUKE-KUN!" 

Sasuke rolled his eyes before looking up to see Sakura making her way to him quickly as his eye twitched before he held his foot up letting the pinkette run right into it.

This caused her to fall to the ground and hold her stomach in pain "sorry, I didn't see you there," the raven says though clearly, he did.

"I-It's ok...i-it was an accident," she says while slowly pushing herself up until she looked at him when he looked back at his phone agian.
Frowning Sakura got off the ground and placed her hand on her stomach "so, how's your morning so far?" she asked with a soft smile "hn," the raven replied.

Sakura nods before she stood beside the raven with her hands behind her back "Sakura," Sasuke says earning her attention "yes, Sasuke-Kun," she asked while batting her eyelashes "what is your problem?" Sasuke soon asked, "what do you mean?" Sakura asked her frown deepening when Sasuke rolled his eyes at her.

"Nothing is wrong with me," Sakura says "hn," Sasuke hummed before he moved away from the pinkette further upsetting her "it's true," she says annoyed as she clenched her fists.

"hn," Sasuke hummed once agian until Kakashi finally showered "hey, you guys made it," he says earning the two's attention.
"So I got some bad- what's up with you two?" Kakashi asked confused "nothing, what is it," Sasuke says as Sakura stomped her foot and huffed.

"Ok?" Kakashi says as he looked between the two "anywho, Sai won't be able to be in team 7 anymore," he says when Sakura's jaw dropped "what," she says as Sasuke actually found this as good news for him.

"Why, what happened?" Sakura asked "some complications here and there, so at the moment he's being under watch right now," Kakashi says in a matter-of-fact tone.

Sasuke was glad about this but didn't show it while Sakura was a bit heartbroken by this.

"Is that all?" Sasuke asked as he raised a brow "We won't be able to have any missions until we find another member," Kakashi says before both Sasuke and Sakura nodded their head before leaving their separate ways.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He. Messed. Up

He didn't mean to. It just happened.

The raven ran his fingers through his hair before he looked at his injured hand that was now bleeding heavily and was hurting to move heck it barely wanted to move at all due to the pain "no...no...no...nonononononononon," he muttered in a panic as tears started to fill his eye's.

What did he just do, why did he do it, it's all his fault. He misses him so much. He can't handle it. He just couldn't he wasn't strong enough to be stable for this "I'm so sorry," he whimpered...

--------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNNN......

TO BE CONTINUED...