Strang feeling and rage

Edited

When the twin foxes both made their way to the bathroom Menma looked over to his brother "soo, have you calmed down yet?" the raven asked while pushing the door open.
"A littl-" Naruto stopped as he looked forward this earned the raven's attention when he looked forward to seeing a group in the bathroom whispering amongst each other before they looked at the twin foxes.

"Do you still need to use the bathroom?" Menma asked as the blond backed away slowly "I think I can hold it," Naruto says "alright," the raven says before allowing the door to close as they turned to walk away...

-

With the group 

Sasuke was staring at the door the twins had left threw as he was waiting for them, while Sasukie would glance over to the door from time to time though enjoyed his conversation with Kiba and Lee.

Gaara just listened in on the conversation though like Sasuke he was waiting for Naruto and Menma to come back but they were taking a while and lunch was almost over, so he was beginning to get impatient.

Sasukie then looked down at his phone to check something when Sasuke stood up "I-" he got cut off "we'll be back," Gaara says while standing up "I'll tag along too," Sasukie says while getting up as well.
"We'll back," Sasukie says before the three walked away from the group to go look for the twin foxes, though Sasuke was walking faster than the two.

"I never got a text from Menma, so something seems wrong," Sasukie says while Gaara walked a little faster so he could be at the same speed as Sasuke.

Sasuke lightly jogged so he wouldn't be left behind by the two who were now rushing to find the twins.

.

.

.

.

Gaara kicked the bathroom door opened earning the group of boy's attention just as the bell ringed.

The three walked into the bathroom "oh, hey guys," one of the boy's said with a nervous smile on their face while Gaara was looking around the bathroom "don't hey guys us, what are you four doing in here all huddled up in the corner like that?" Sasukie asked while crossing his arms.
"We're not doing anything, just trying to hide away, from people you know how it is when you want to be alone," another one of them said with a nervous smile.

Sasuke took a step closer to the group that huddled more into each other when a slight whimper could be heard.

"What are you guys hiding?" Sasuke demanded while stepping closer while Gaara took this as a sign to start checking each of the stalls while Sasukie back up and locked the bathroom door, just so no one could interrupt them.

"W-we're not hiding anything," the group said in sync until Gaara opened the last door and hummed when the room got extremely cold all of a sudden.

But Sasuke, Sasukie, and Gaara didn't seem fazed by the drop in temperature but the guys in the bathroom certainly did.

That's when the lights cut out in the bathroom...

<---Time Skip--->

Sasuke and Sasukie were both in the principal's office along with Gaara as they held a shaking and very injured Menma and Naruto in their arms. The three were obviously ticked off while Tsunade was going over what they had told her that happened.

"Alright, thank you for telling me about this situation, you all may go home immediately," Tsunade says giving the five permission to leave immediately.

Gaara was just going to go to the Uchiha's household for the time being and would tell Temari and Kankuro what happened later since right now he was in no mood to talk and was just worrying about the fox twins.

With the group in the bathroom that consisted of actually 7 people in the bathroom 6 males and 1 female, they were all unconscious and only 2 were on the verge of death, 3 were at risk of amputation/surgery, then the last two were in a coma.
Though the two who were on the verge of death was hiding Naruto and Menma as well as forcing them to stay silent while they hid so they ended up getting the worse of it though since no one specified or know who did what to which guy they couldn't just go around blaming Sasuke, Sasukie, and Gaara cause that would include admitting that they were mostly the cause.
Plus a few of them tried to fight back so they didn't know who they were swinging at.

-

So once the five made it home Kyuubi freaked when he saw his brother's condition "what happened to them?!?!" the redhead panicked his ears pressed against his head "you boys go run a bath for them and get them cleaned up immediately," Kyuubi says before running off, to get a first aid kit so he could change the boy's bandages.

Sasuke and Sasukie nodded their heads "Gaara can you fix them some snacks," Sasukie asked while Sasuke was already leaving to give Naruto a nice bath.

Gaara nods his head and went to the kitchen to make something for the fox twins to eat seeing as he remembered what they like to eat even if it's been a while since he was with them. Though he also needed to calm himself down so he wouldn't accidentally break anything seeing as not only did he fail to protect the blond again, so did Sasuke too.

-

After a while, when both twins were bathed and properly bandaged as well as dressed, Gaara handed them their snacks as they remained in the Uchiha twin's arms while he went to go tell Kyuubi and Itachi what had happened to the two.

"I didn't expect you to hold back after what happened," Sasukie commented while feeding Menma "who said I held back," Sasuke commented while focusing on getting Naruto to eat.

"Y-You weren't? But they- Sasuke," Sasukie questioned concerned until Menma grumbled then started biting at the raven's finger causing Sasukie to wince in pain "ok, sorry," the Uchiha says with a pout on his face.

Sasuke finally managed to get Naruto to at least take little bites on the apple slices he had before the blond nuzzled his face into the raven hybrid chest while whimpering softly.

"Scary smiling lady..." Naruto mumbled while clinging onto Sasuke for dear life "she came back..."  the blond whimpered in fear "don't worry, I'll make sure, she never comes back," Sasuke says softly before placing a gentle kiss on the kitsune's head.

Sasukie sighed heavily "Naruto, later on, you should tell him the full story, and I'll do the same," Menma finally says while closing his eyes.

Naruto at first didn't answer but after a little bit, he slightly nodded his head in agreement before moving the bowl so he could get more comfortable on Sasuke's lap while whimpering softly until the raven helped him readjust himself.
Sasukie didn't like the fact that he would need to wait in order to get the full story of what happened to his boyfriend so he was begging to get impatient, but also knew not to rush the raven.

--------------------------------------------------

Yup, changed this whole chapter but slightly kept it the same at the same time, I'm so good at this. Also, Sasuke are you sure you didn't hold back on those guys?