Overprotective and...

Edited

Menma was extra peeved, today. In fact, he was so made it radiated off of his body stating that if one person looks, breaths, talks about, mentioning, or even thinks about his brother. They're going to die. 
He had completely forgotten about Sasukie putting the blond as his main priority. Heck he even went to school he was so mad, so did Gaara as the red was now everywhere the blond was (except for bathroom stalls) leaving no one a chance to talk to Naruto unless they were part of the kitsune's friend group.

And oh boy, Kyuubi was no better. He was racking up a killing strike at the very moment and ended up murdering 27 people but only 2 being thoughts who looked at the blond a little funny.

Ok, ok, Naruto's not any better. The blond threw a block at a kid who stared at Menma for a little too long to be called a simple glance.

So right now Naruto and Menma were in class together as all the students had tried to stay as far away from the twin foxes as possible though the blond had gone from shy and scared to annoyed and just done.

Cause as much as he was happy his sibling and friends cared about him, he just wanted to forget about the accidents (3 of them) and just move on already.

Them being this protective was not helping his case and he wanted all of this to end already.

But it seemed the only one who was calming down and giving the kitsune some space was Kyuubi, who understood how it felt like to be trapped and smothered all the time by people. It didn't matter if they were for different reasons all that mattered is that Kyuubi understood to a degree how annoying it can be to be in constant surveillance all the time.
"I wanna go home already," Naruto mumbled while laying his head on the desk as he earned his friend's attention "I know, but schools almost done," Kiba commented but the blond mumbled more about wanting to go home.

Kiba shook his head but could understand this class was extremely boring in fact they had nothing to do in this class, but the teacher was so strict as he had told them to just either read, write, or stare into space.

Then hours later the bell had finally rung signally it was time to go home, much to the blond's relief but that was short-lived when he saw his brother waiting for him at the doorway.

"See ya later Naruto," Kiba says with a wave before walking off leaving the blond with his now overprotective brother.

Naruto for once was wishing Sasukie would hurry his butt up and return to be a distraction for Menma cause his brother was getting ridiculously annoying.
"Ready to finally go home?" Menma asked as he earned a nod from Naruto then the two started walking together side by side, while luckily avoiding the usually unavoidable.

"Hey, Menma?" Naruto asked as he earned his brother's attention "hmm," Menma asked, "I know I've asked this multiple times but..." Naruto started off as he thought about his next question while his brother waited for a bit.

"But what?" Menma asked with a raised brow "nothing...never mind..." the blond then says as he was afraid of what would happen if he asked about the twins agian.

<---Time Skip--->

The twins had finally just made it home to the Uchiha residence when the raven fox had just unlocked and opened the front door when the two were pulled into a bone-crushing hug and dragged into the house. Both foxes not seeing this coming whimpered in pain until they were put down "oh, I'm so sorry boys. I'm just so happy today," Kyuubi says while bouncing with excitement as he then closed the door for the two.
"What the occasion?" Menma asked with a raised brow but Kyuubi had to stop himself from spilling "just go the rooms and you'll both understand," the redhead commented.

Confused the two looked at each other before nodding then took off their shoes and went down the hallway both deciding on going to separate rooms. 

"You're going to be ok?" Menma asked as he stopped "yeah, I'll be ok," Naruto says as he went to Sasuke's room while Menma kept walking going to Sasukie's room.

Naruto carefully opened the room door and peeked inside but froze when he saw a specific raven sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone before looking up "M-Master?" the blond muttered hesitantly "Kitten," Sasuke replied as the blond squealed with joy before running over and tackled the raven down instantly.

"YOUR HOME YOUR HOME YOUR HOME YOUR HOME!" Naruto says with joy his tails wagging with excitement as Sasuke hugged him back "yeah, I'm home," Sasuke says softly as he rubbed the blond back.

That was until the blond soon pulled away and sat on Sasuke's lap "Master, you're...different..." Naruto stated.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke asked as he sat up when Naruto stared into his eyes before begging to sniff him as the raven was confused but allowed the blond to do whatever he wanted up until Naruto's hand slipped under his shirt is when the raven stopped him.

"Ok, that's enough," Sasuke says his face heating up a bit "I'll show you after dinner ok," he says before earning a nod from the blond.

With Menma

The raven just opened the door and looked around the room "oh wow, your manors just left the chats didn't they," a familiar voice started earning the kitsunes attention.

"S-Sasukie...."Menma muttered shocked "yup the one and on- Woah," Sasukie couldn't even finish his own sentence when he had gotten tackled onto the floor as the raven fox instantly burst into tears.

"I'm so glad your finally home! I tried so hard to protect Naruto without you! I missed you so so so much," the raven fox whimpered.

Sasukie smiled softly before gently hugging the kitsune back "well now me and Sasuke are back, so you have nothing to worry about," he says softly before kissing Menma's head.
The raven fox then lifts his head so he could happily kiss his boyfriend after waiting for his return after so many years which Sasukie gladly returned happily.

"We...we should celebrate," Menma then says as his tails wagged happily "sure," Sasukie says as he smiled happily.

-

Naruto was waiting at the front door with Kyuubi and Itachi his tails wagging happily until the three raven's made it to the door.

"yay we can-" Naruto stops as he stared at Sasukie which confused Menma for a bit until the blond spoke up "you're different too," the blond fox says causing Sasukie's brother's to look at him even Menma and Kyuubi looked at the raven, but they really couldn't tell.
Sasuke mumbled before sighing heavily while Sasukie was confused "do I really look different?" he asked his twin but Sasuke only shook his head "Naruto said the same thing to me earlier," he says.

"What's so different about them?" Kyuubi asked his brother a bit of mischief in his voice "they're not our usual Sasuke and Sasukie. Their scents and posture changed," Naruto says.

Everyone looked at the twins again just to see what Naruto was talking about their poster, this even confused Kyuubi now as he tilts his head with confusion which slightly annoyed the blond "Sasuke stance is a little off while Sasukie is slouching a bit. Sasuke now smells like blueberries with a type of flower," Naruto says as he pointed at them.

Sasukie looked at Sasuke who only shrugged his shoulders "ok, ok, so they're different, we understand that part," Itachi and Menma said in sync until the blond pouted more.

"Sasuke, you promise you'll show once back home," Naruto says before he hides his ears and tails before putting on his shoes and leaving the house.
Kyuubi shook his head "this child needs help," the redhead commented before putting his shoes on then hid his own ears and tails before leaving to catch up with the blond then soon one by one each left the house with Sasuke kinda being left behind so he could lock the door but paused for a bit then mumbled to himself before turning to catch up with the others.

---------------------------------

I wonder what Sasuke mumbled. Also, what does Naruto see that the others don't hmmm...?