A nearly waisted movie night

Edited

Also, just to let you all know, I'm keeping this trailer here, just because, and don't worry, they'll be having another horror movie night one day so you can recommend some if you guys like.

----------------

Sasukie was getting the movie set up as Naruto and Menma were both told to sit on the couch and wait so that's exactly what they did. They waited until told otherwise.
Menma had picked out just some random movie called 'The Boy' and Naruto was confused about what that movie was getting at so he had to wait and see what it was about, Menma was as well since this would technically be their first movie together wouldn't it?

Sasukie then left the room while the tv was on the title screen for the movie so he could get blankets while Sasuke set down a few drinks and more snacks when the Uchiha's phone started to ring so he check to see who it was before answering.

"Hello," the raven says calmly while making sure the snacks wouldn't fall off the table "what do you want?" Sasuke asked a bit annoyed.

Naruto and Menma looked at each other while Sasukie came into the room with some blankets for the kitsune's as his brother left to talk to whoever he was on the phone with at the moment "so, are you two ready?" Sasukie had asked with a smile on his face "yeah, I'm really excited," Naruto says as he wrapped one of the blankets around him and got cozy.
Menma nodded agreeing with his brother "sweet, and as soon as Sasuke gets here we can start the movie," Sasukie says with a smile.

"Yeah, nooo," Sasuke says before ending the call then shut his phone off "who was on the phone?" Sasukie asked as he sat down beside Menma, "Neji, apparently Sakura and Ino wanted to talk to us about something, but they can always wait," Sasuke says as he sat on the couch between his brother and Naruto.

"Alright," Sasukie shrugged his shoulders without a care in the world "who's Sakura?" Naruto then asked.

"The pink-haired girl that's always running at Sasuke," Menma commented as Naruto processed what his brother was talking about before gasping "you mean scary lady?" the blond asked confused. "Scary? Lady? Oh, your both talking about the same Chick. Yeah scary lady," Sasukie says with a smile as Menma snickered.

"Also yeah, those two can wait, we planned this first anyway so who cares what they want," Sasukie says proudly of himself.

Soon they all got comfortable when Sasukie turned off the living room lights while Sasuke just turned the movie on so they could finally get started on something they wouldn't be embarrassing for them. Well, that was the case until Naruto squeaked and clung onto Sasuke at the very start of the movie which Sasukie found a little funny. Cause it was just the gates moving.

But that only earned him a punch in the arms by both his brother and Menma that were annoyed with him.

They then continued on with the movie until halfway through when the house phone ringed causing them to groan before Sasukie got up and went to answer the phone, taking it out of the living room so the others could continue watching it without him. That was what was supposed to happen until Sasukie returned a bit annoyed.

Sasuke looked over to his brother and raised a brow "that's a first, what's wrong?" the raven asked earning the fox's attention "I need to head and change locations before answering a different call, soo," Sasukie says as Sasuke paused the movie and nodded.
"Alright, I'll tag along," the raven says with a sigh "us too," Naruto says forcing Menma to agree with tagging along even though he'd rather stay here.

Sasukie raised a brow at the blond until Naruto turned into his fox form, his tail swaying softly while looking up at the Uchiha's "oh, right. I forgot to tell you they could do that," Sasuke says before picking up Naruto who purred happily.
Sasukie then looked at Menma who tuned into his fox form as well, as he then shook out of his clothes his tail raising slightly.