New students, Familiar faces

Edited

Sasuke's POV

Two days had finally passed and I was now sitting at my desk waiting for whoever it was that is supposed to be coming today, as I stared mindlessly at the board.
'Let's hope, this wait is worth my time, I don't want another leach in my life,' I glanced to the side and sighed 'teacher's step in is late for once, how interesting,' I then felt a light tap on my shoulder as I glanced over to my brother "You remember what day it is right?" Sasukie asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I remember," I replied before looking back at the board "remember what? What do you guys mean?" Ino voice screeched ok no she was whispering to...I guess.

"Nothing," Sasukie and I said in sync as we both looked at her 'why can't she ever mind her own business. That's not even her seat,' I slightly glared at her until the classroom door opened earning my attention.

"Sorry I'm late class, I was called to the front office and informed that today we'll be having not one. But two new students today isn't that just swell and I want you all to be nice to them," he says with a smile before looking at me and Sasukie, 'oh so this is how our job begins huh?' I thought.
"Sasuke, Sasukie, you two will be showing them around the school. And Sasuke don't try to bother with pretending," he says while slightly glaring at me 'sure I won't don't worry...' I rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir!" Sasukie says before looking at me as I sighed "whatever..." I replied now leaning on my hand slightly annoyed.

"Excellent! Now you two may enter," the teacher says when the door opens again as the first one to enter the class was a raven with a hood over his head, but sky blue eyes and three lines on both his cheeks, 'are those meant to be whiskers?' I slightly raised a brow. 'Oh well, at least he's wearing the school's uniform, kinda,' I sighed.
Now the second one was a blond with spikey hair but a hat on top of his head and just like the other three lines on each of his cheeks. I then looked at his eyes...they were so blue I glanced to the side finding interest out the window.

'They look really familiar though, but why?' 
"Now, why don't you two introduce yourselves," I heard the teacher speak up as I looked forward again but this time I avoided looking at the blond's eyes.

.

.

.

"Name's Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki nice ta meetcha," the blond says proudly as he gave a thumbs-up soon he made eye contact with me, causing his smile to grow bigger as if he was happy to see me. In fact, he didn't stop looking at me even when I turned my attention else were 'does he know me..?'.
"I'm Menma Uzumaki," the raven one says as he soon looked at I think Sasukie, and guess what though he didn't smile it showed in his eyes that he was happy to see him, wow congrats on hiding your feelings I'm impressed.

"Alright, Naruto, Menma, you both can take your seats now," the teacher says as he got up and went to the board. Naruto whispered something to Menma who just nodded before they walked separate ways and sat by me and Sasukie.

"Now class let's get to work," the teacher says as he began writing on the board.

I then heard slight movement before a silent wince could be heard as I glanced over at Naruto who was going through his bag looking for something until he pouted a little.
I looked away again and focused on what was on the board until I heard a sigh that earned my attention again to see Naruto looking at his paper staring at it as if the words would start appearing on the paper.

Rolling my eyes I took out a spare and handed it to him "really?" he asked me "yeah, whatever," I replied then went back to writing.

.

.

.

"Ok class, there will be a test in five-week I hope you all study and do your homework...NARUTO UZUMAKI!" the teacher then shout as a familiar squeak came from the startled blond.
'That sounded just like...Kittens?' I glanced over to him a little bit.

Third-person POV

The teacher was just about to scold the blond when the bell ringed effectively saving Naruto from whatever lecture the teacher was about to give him until he noticed Sasuke, Sasukie, and Menma were getting up so they could all leave along with everyone else. Naruto not wanting to be left behind quickly got his things ready and followed the three out of the classroom "hey, what classes do you have next?" Sasuke asked out of the blue while he was holding Menma's paper as well.

Naruto took out his schedule and handed it to the raven who read over them with Sasukie looking over his shoulder. 

"Ok, Naruto you have all classes with me and Menma you have all classes with Sasukie," Sasuke says as he handed both Uzumaki's their schedules back.
"Aww, no fair, Naruto's so lucky..." Sasukie whined "shut up," Sasuke says annoyed before clicking his tongue and started walking away.

"Is he ok?" Naruto then asked "oh yeah, he's just grouchy is all no biggie," Sasukie says calmly "well, you three coming or not," Sasuke asked while looking back at the three who quickly ran after the Uchiha.

Naruto and Menma both decide to hold hands for now so they wouldn't lose each other so easily.

While walking together Sasukie would glace at the twin's thinking about something "what," Menma snapped to which Naruto gently squeezed his hand "you two remind me of some people, but I can't put my tongue on it," Sasukie says while thinking, as Naruto frowned "don't you mean finger on it?" Menma says a little grossed out.
"Nope, I said what I said," Sasukie replied as he smiled at the two until he gasped then grabbed Sasuke's shoulders and turned his brother around "don't they look familiar to you too," Sasukie asked.

Sasuke's eye twitched in annoyance before getting Sasukie's hands off of him "a little, but could you not grab me," the raven snapped annoyed to which his twin raised his hands in the air.
"Gosh, you just got more annoying," Menma stated blankly  with Naruto agreeing with him "what, what do you mean..." Sasukie pouted but the raven Uzumaki wasn't having it as he raised a brow at the Uchiha.

Sasuke sighed, "let's just give them the tour of the school and hurry to class," he says earning their attention before they all followed the raven around school as Sasukie started talking and explained everything to the two about their school.

-----------------------------------

Ok ok, I needed to get one more chapter done, well I might do more depending on my mood so watch out for that lovelies UwU