Figuring something out and showing off

Edited 

The exam days were ruff especially with the ups and down's that's been going on as Menma started to act weird which Kyuubi and Naruto picked up on.

As one day they caught Menma standing in the hallway looking between his and Naruto's bedroom then Sasukie's bedroom as if he was making a difficult decision on where he wanted to be. But the two know he stopped being in their room only going in to get dressed/changed or study while Sasukie's room he'd go to sleep in.

And since it was nighttime, it was pretty obvious where he was supposed to go until he settled with their room.

Naruto and Kyuubi looked at each other before frowning "I'll stay with him," Kyuubi says as he lightly nudged his brother towards Sasuke's room before going to Itachi's room to tell his boyfriend he was going to sleep with Menma for the night, which Itachi agreed to.

-

The next day came around when Sasuke had found Kyuubi in the kitchen looking at the calendar that was on the wall by the door where he got it from, the raven-haired hybrid didn't know.

"Morning," Sasuke says startling the redhead a bit until he sighed calming down placing a hand over his heart to help calm it down a bit.

"Morning Sasuke," Kyuubi says once he's fully calmed down when his ears pointed forward "actually, I'm glad your up. May I ask something?" Kyuubi asked as he tilts his head.

Sasuke nods "when do exams end?" Kyuubi asked while turning his attention to the calendar.

"Next Thursday," Sasuke answered, "so close to the end of September?" Kyuubi mumbled before marking the calendar and frowned "is something wrong?" Sasuke asked as he raised a brow "I could just be paranoid...but I'm not sure, I tell you all later," Kyuubi says while thinking to himself before taking the calendar with him and leaving the kitchen.

The raven hybrid shook his head before getting ready to make breakfast. When an idea came to mind as his ears pointed forward, he soon turned on his heel and went to his room to grab his phone for a second then glanced over to Naruto who was curled up in his tails sleeping soundly.

He thought about it for a second before taking a picture of the blond then left his room to go back to towards the kitchen while texting someone.

<---Time Skip--->

Sasuke and Gaara deadpanned as they looked at Naruto who was whining almost throwing a fit. Cause :

1. He wanted more sleep
2. He didn't want to keep testing
3. He didn't want to go through with letting his tails be out in the open
and
4. He wanted more cuddles

But the thing is, they didn't have time to deal with this.

The two looked at one another until Gaara sighed and left the raven hybrid's room while waving his hand then closed the room door.

Sasuke went over to the whining blond as he carefully go onto his bed before crawling onto of the blond easily pinning Naruto down earning the blond's attention as the kitsune flinched and stiffened at the action. Which Sasuke took notice of, "Kitten, we don't have time for this," the raven hissed his eye's turned a bloody red when he activated his eyes.
"I know you don't want to, but do it for me. Please. Do this for me. And once we get home..." Sasuke leaned down until his and Naruto's noses touched "we can bath and cuddle together," the hybrid says softly as Naruto's face turned a dark shade of red almost challenging the color of Gaara's hair.

"Can you do this for me, Kitten?" Sasuke asked while staring into Naruto's eyes until the blond managed to squeak out a 'yes Master,' before the raven let him go "good boy," the raven hybrid says causing Naruto's tails to start wagging.

Sasuke then got off the bed before helping the kitsune onto his feet and then ran his fingers through his hair causing the blond to purr happily.

"You can just have one of your tails out not all nine if you're not too comfortable with it, plus you won't be alone in doing this anyway," the hybrid says as he then left his room while Naruto was fanboying in his head.

-

"Sasuke," Menma says while walking beside the hybrid his tail twitching with agitation "hn," Sasuke hummed "what did you do to my brother?" the raven fox questioned while pointing his to lovesick brother.

Naruto's face was still a bright red as his tail was wagging happily.

"Just talked," Sasuke says "that looks like way more than just a talk Sasuke," Sasukie commented as his voice almost dropped into a teasing tone when his twin rolled his eyes as Menma shivered at the raven wolf's voice. 

Gaara shook his head as he wondered how the group of four hadn't realized they were now being stared at by the many people on the street but then agian, Sasuke, and Sasukie were good at ignoring the attention and keeping the twin fox's occupied so it was better if they didn't notice he guesses.

"Gaara, can you stop vanishing all the time," Temari says annoyed when she noticed what the group was doing as they all looked at her "and what are you all doing!?" she questioned as Kankuro looked impressed.

"We've decided to stop hiding there's literally no point in trying anyway," Sauskie answered while shrugging.

Naruto shook his head managing to finally calm down so he could focus on the new topic that was going on while Menma nodded his head agreeing with what Sasukie said.

Gaara's tail flicked to the side "is there a problem with our decision," the redhead raccoon asked when Temari sighed heavily before crossing her arms and muttered a sharp 'no' as Kankuro snickered.

The group of now nine had finally made it to school and instantly walked inside as Kiba met up with them on the way inside leaving Akamaru at the gates like always "yo, what's with the getup?" the brunette asked raising, a brow "not a getup," Naruto says feeling a bit offended as his tail slashed from side to side annoyed surprising Kiba.
"No way," Kiba says surprised when Menma rolled his eyes before staring at the back of Sasukie's head his tail wagging slightly with his face getting a little red.

They were almost to class when they heard a loud gasp (yes, over the talking students) which earned the group's attention.

But they just kept walking, they didn't have time for this as they met their other friends who didn't question it or they would question it later once they were done with testing.
Though just because they were ignoring the annoyances doesn't mean the annoyances would leave them alone nooo, that's just too simple.

-

Once in class, Menma's ears pointed forward for a second before lowering hiding within his hair while his tail wrapped around his waist as he slightly bit his lip.

Sasukie looked at Menma and tilts his head wondering if the raven fox was doing ok.

Naruto hugged his tail close to his chest while glancing over at his brother frowning as he was beginning to worry about his brother's well-being until the teacher began talking explaining how their next test was going to be especially for tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------