Over protective Sasuke and Sleepy protective Menma

Edited

Naruto couldn't shake the feeling of being watched and it was honestly begging to creep him out to the point he told  Menma about it, so now his brother was equally paranoid as he is.
"Ok, if that creep does anything tell me and I'll kick his butt to next winter," the raven says while making a fist as the blond nodded his head slightly feeling only a little better.

So when the blond kitsune was just about to leave the bathroom and someone had shut the lights off and forced him back inside against the wall, this caused the fox to start shaking in fear.

"What do you want?" the blond asked trying to sound brave, but the slight quiver in his voice said everything in the dictionary but brave. If only he had gotten rid of this fear, he'd be alright, but sadly he didn't train for this moment to ever happen to him so now he regretted his decision on not listening to Kyuubi. "Oh, why do you need to know? That information doesn't truly matter," the person says as they were really close to the blond's ear as he started to feel his breathing pick up out of fear.

"W-what do you wa-want from me?" Naruto asked out of fear as he started to slide down but was forced to stand up as the person pressed their body against his.

"Oh Naruto, you know exactly what I want~," they said until the bathroom door burst open earning the two's attention when light flooded into the bathroom revealing whoever wanted to challenge the poor door to a fight. Which just so happened to be Sasuke Uchiha himself.

Naruto looked at the raven as his eye's started to fill up with tears "get off or else," Sasuke says as the other male looked at Sasuke with a sinister smirk on his face, "and if I don't," he says.

Sasuke shook his head, before calmly walking over to the two then out of know where and before anyone could process anything. The raven had his hand around the other male's neck and body-slammed him to the floor like a child's toy that had stopped working.

Naruto went quiet while Sasuke let go of the now knocked out male, who looked almost like him, well. Except for the hair and clothing choice that is. When Sasuke turned to the blond "are you alright," the raven asked calmly until the blond fox just hugged him tightly as he was shaking violently.
The Uchiha lightly rubs Naruto's back in a comforting way before glaring at the wall with annoyance at what had just occurred.
"Come on, I'll take you to class," Sasuke soon says as Naruto slightly nodded his head before letting go of the raven so they could leave.

-

With Sasukie and Menma, they were peacefully walking the hall together when the raven fox got an extremely bad feeling that caused his whole body to shiver. Earning the Uchiha's attention "are you cold?" Sasukie asked when Menma only shook his head, "just a bad feeling," the Uzumaki replied until they heard a shrilled voice screaming out Sasukie's name.

"Is this the bad feeling?" Sasukie then asked when Menma out of the blue grabbed the Uchiha by the shirt and pulled him to the side when a platinum blond female hit the floor.

Hard.

It was just so gracefully unexpected, Sasukie snickered a little.

Actually, he started laughing. He couldn't help it, she just completely swan-dived onto the floor out of know where. Yet it was just such perfect timing and she was so graceful when she did it too.

The girl soon forced herself up and sat on the floor as she whimpered in pain "ow..." she says while rubbing her injured nose before looking up to see two ravens.
One she wanted to see, and the other she wanted to leave how nice "Oh, Sasukie!" she says happily as she forced herself onto her feet a large smile on her face "Hey, Ino," Sasukie says now forcing himself to stop laughing at her.