Breaking up

Edited

It was around the middle of the night when a loud bang could be heard startling everyone in the house as yelling was taken place.

Naruto started shaking when Sasuke went to go check it out as he turned the light on in his room for his lover "Naru, I'll be right back ok, and you can use my headphones until I do," Sasuke says as he earned a nod from his boyfriend before the Uchiha left when he saw Kyuubi and Itachi.

"We need to stop those two," Kyuubi says while opening the room door without a second thought and went inside as Itachi followed after Kyuubi and Sasuke joined in as a third person to keep the two arguing couple away.
Kyuubi grabbed Menma while Itachi grabbed Sasukie separating the two while Sasuke stood in between them and took a deep breath "shut the HELL UP!" he raised his voice quieting the couple up as they glared at one another.

"Thank you, Sasuke," Kyuubi muttered while keeping a good grip on his brother as well as keeping him off the ground "what's gotten into you two?" Sasuke asked as he raised a brow.

"He's cheating on me with Ino!" Menma yelled as his eyes filled with tears "am not, I don't even like her!" Sasukie shot back "then why are there pictures of you two on your phone! huh? Answer me that!" Menma hissed to which Sasukie didn't know what to say about that, cause he didn't know about any pictures. Heck, he didn't even know he was with Ino cause he only remembered waking up somewhere and needed Sasuke to come to pick him up.

"I can't," Sasukie says "and why not," Menma says "because I don't remember any of that happening," the raven wolf says "oh likely story," Menma shot back until the couple got into another argument much to the three's dismay.

"Actually you know what, since your on to me. Why the hell do you keep biting my freaking hand!" Sasukie snapped while lifting his now bloodied hand up for his 'boyfriend'  to see as well as everyone else in the room, which honestly surprised them a bit.
"I don't know, it just happens," Menma says honestly, as he didn't know what possessed him to start bitting Sasukie.

In fact, he got very defensive whenever Sasukie would reach to rub his neck now and would stop him by bitting the raven wolf's hand.

"Wow, ok. Nice to know your teething now," Sasukie says striking a nerve "I am not teething!" Menma growled annoyed.

Kyuubi frowned as he looked at Itachi who seemed to be processing everything as the now restrained couple was still yelling at each other, clearing not coming to an understanding with one another one.

Sasuke rubbed the bridge of his nose, just wanting to go back to bed until his ears perked up when he noticed the two were getting more violent with their combats up until Menma had enough of this back and forth sharade.

"You know what, I think we need break up," Menma says "I second that, cause apparently someone still needs house training on not biting people and assuming crap!" Sauskie shot back annoyed.
"Says the person with no explanation for the photo's on their phone! How loyal of you ya stupid mutt!" Menma hissed just as annoyed.

"Kyuubi, take Menma out. We'll talk about this problem later in the morning," Sasuke says annoyed to which Kyuub nodded his head as the trio ignored the shouting couple. Kyuubi and Itachi then started to slowly rotate around the room so they could separate the couple.

Naruto with Sasuke's headphones in had decided to leave Sasuke's room to see Kyuubi taking a shouting Menma out of Sasukie's room and carrying him to their room as his ears lowered until he saw Sasuke leave Sasukie's room.
"Sasuke?" the blond says earning his boyfriend's attention as he carefully removed the headphones when he figured it was safe too "hey, Naru," Sasuke says while walking over to Naruto then hugged him, "what happened?" the blond asked "our brother's just...got into an argument. They'll be taking a break for a while," Sasuke says before kissing the blond's head. "Does that mean we have to leave?" Naruto asked as his ears lowered when the raven took a deep breath "not sure," Sasuke mumbles.

Kyuubi then poked his head out of the room door "hey, Kit," the redhead says earning his brother's attention "can you come help me?" Kyuubi asked.

Naruto nods his head before leaving his mate's side and went over to Kyuubi entering the room "Minmin?" the blond asked when he saw his brother curled up in the covers shaking "Minmin?" Naruto repeated while going over to the bed and climbing onto it.

"What?" Menma says harshly causing his brother to flench but Naruto only moved closer until he was able to hug his twin brother.

Menma stiffed up for a second before hugging back as he started to cry.

Naruto then looked over to Kyuubi who looked at his brother worriedly before closing the room door and went over to help comfort his brother along with Naruto.

With Sasuke, he waited for a bit until Itachi left the room before he went to Sasukie's room where he saw his brother laying on the bed facing the wall.
"Explain," the raven-haired male says "why so you can join Menma's side too..." Sasukie grumbled "no, I want to hear your side of the story. All of it," Sasuke says as he went over to his brother's bed and sat down.

Sasukie remained quiet for a bit before he rolled over sniffling "fine, but when I'm done, can you sing for me...." Sasukie then asked.

Sasuke sighed "fine," he replied while rolling his eyes.

The next morning

Kyuubi had woken up his brother's early as Naruto whined and rolled over while Menma grumbled slightly annoyed "you boys might want to wake up," the redhead says "why, we don't have school today," Menma grumbled annoyed.

"So, you do want to talk about the incident last night," Kyuubi says causing his brother to sit up while Naruto just curled up into himself ignoring them in favor of sleeping longer.

"Ok, I'm up," Menma says as he quickly got out of bed making it obvious that he didn't want to talk about last night's incident. He just wanted to forget about it, forget everything about it.
The raven went to the bathroom while Kyuubi shook his little brother awake "Naru you need to get up too," Kyuubi says as he frowned a little.

"Tired..." Naruto mumbled "I know you are, but you sadly need to get dressed," Kyuubi says before picking his brother up then was going to put him down until the blond clung to him tightly "nuuu, I don't wanna wake up yet," Naruto whined.

The redhead sighed heavily until Menma walked out of the bathroom as he was ready for the day before he looked at Naruto who was refusing to wake up "guess I'll have to tell Sasuke his little Kitten, is being a bad boy," the raven says causing the blonds ears to perk up.

"You wouldn't," Naruto says as he tiredly looked at his brother "I would if you don't get ready," Menma says annoyed until the blond pouted but allowed Kyuubi to put him down.

<---Time Skip--->

Naruto and Menma were out of the house with Gaara while Sasukie was in the living room playing Just Dance as a form of meditation and a distraction from the pain in his hand and his neck.

Leaving Itachi, Kyuubi, and Sasuke who were in a room out of earshot of Sasukie who was extremely focused on the tv that turned up pretty loud while dancing to his favorite song that he's played over 50 times now.

"So, it's decided then," Itachi says while Sasuke nods from his place against the wall "I-I guess so..." Kyuubi says while looking down at the floor.

"Hey, it's ok. We're only doing this until they make up," Itachi says as he pulled Kyuubi into a slight hug "I'll also keep an eye on Ino," Sasuke says as his ears pointed forward, "thank you Sasuke," Kyuubi says as he leaned more into his mate, only to earn a slight nod from the young Uchiha.

------------------------------------ 

Huh? I wonder why they're like this? They were so comparable before, weren't they?