Fox twins real-life nightmares

Edited

TRIGGER WARNING:  THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS A BIG NO-NO FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN NOT HANDLE THE FOLLOWING-

Manipulation, Abuse, Blood, Torture, etc.

Please skip to the next chapter if you can't handle all this bad stuff, thank you
-----------------------------

.

.

.

.

Naruto's POV

I wanna go home...

Old Mas-Owner told me new rules...

I never wanted to listen but...

I'm so scared after what he did last time...

I saw Minmin earlier, but when I woke up he was gone...

.

.

.

.

.

Sasuke...Please save me...Please...

.

.

.

.

.

The door was slammed open causing me to jump as I looked up to see my Owner when I whimpered 'no I didn't mean to do that! Please don't tell me he heard!' "Good, you're awake. Come," he says while motioning for me to go over to him but I backed up more 'he didn't hear?'.

"Fox. Don't make me repeat myself..." He says while slightly raising his voice at me "you know what happens if I have to. Don't you?" he asked.

I looked down at the floor "Fox," he says in a warning tone causing me to flinch before I forced myself to move forward 'you have to crawl, he hates when you walk. Don't make eye contact, that's disrespectful. Never make him repeat himself twice or you'll meet his friends...' he soon picked me up "good boy," he says while carrying me away. He's squeezing me too tight it hurts...

'Don't whimper, he hates it when you cry,'

I haven't really been here that long, but I'm too scared to go against him. He made the evil lady force me agian. I hate being small. 

'It scares me when I'm small,'

'I want Sasuke...'

"You know Fox when you ran away. I was so disappointed in you," my ears perked up 'he's going to hurt me,' "Why did you leave me alone Fox. I was really sad when you were gone," I clenched my teeth when he squeezed me even more.

"Why did you leave me, Fox," I whimpered "that's not a response I want Fox," I made a small squeak which caused him to loosen his grip on me.

'Why'd you whimper, he doesn't like that! Stupid!' 

He soon puts me down on a bed "sit, and don't move. I have a little friend for you," he says before leaving the room.

'A friend? Who is it? Is it Minmin?'

My ears perked up when I saw the Owner come back and set someone down as I slightly tilt my head only to see Menma hissing at him.

I quickly reached out and hugged him tightly which earned his attention 'no, don't do that, you'll make him mad,' "Fox, did I tell you to move..." I froze for a second before slowly letting go of my brother before making a small squeak.

Menma looked at me, but I couldn't make eye contact with him. I was...ashamed...

Menma's POV

'Why is he listening to that freak! What relationship does he have with my brother for him to speak that way!' I growled and glared at up the man until he knocked me over and stepped on me as I winced.

"I don't like when my pets make eye contact with me, and I especially don't like it when they're disobedient," he says while pressing his foot down on me.

'This hurts,' I whimpered and tried to move his foot but he only added more pressure onto me 'this really hurts,' "I especially don't like criers," I glanced over to Naruto for help.
But the look of fear that was on his face I knew he wasn't going to help me 'what did he do to you?' I felt the pressure on my body lessen until I was picked up off the ground by my hair as I whimpered and hissed in pain.

"What did I just say earlier?" he says while glaring at me but I only glared right back at him until I felt like I was falling only for my world to turn upside down and pain shot up my spine as I yelped loudly.

I heard my brother squeaking when I looked down at him as he looked scared "shut up fox, I never asked to hear your pathetic voice," the man says when I saw him kick my brother.
'I need to defend him, I need to get to his side, he needs me,' I tried to speak but the only thing that came out of my mouth were squeaks when I noticed the floor was coming at me extremely fast before the world went black.

Third-person POV

He had dropped Menma on the floor head first as the man sighed heavily as Naruto looked at his brother before trying to go over to him.

The man was annoyed with this before he shook his head "this will not due. You need to be retrained Fox," he says earning the blond's attention as he froze, but the man just grabbed Naruto by the tails and carried him to his favorite room.

"Don't worry, you'll be trained agian. Better than last time even my little pet," he says while opening the metal door when Naruto squeaked out as if pleading for forgiveness but the man wouldn't listen as he just threw the blond into the room, and whistled before closing the door to leave the kitsune in the dark alone.

Naruto whimpered in pain before he covered his mouth to keep himself quiet he was scared of what will happen next before curling up into himself...

<---Big Time Skip--->

Months had gone by as Naruto and Menma were finally understanding the rules of the household.

If they were good, they could be with each other, if they were bad they'd be separated from each other and given different punishments that were best suited for them. So they tried their best not to be separated but apparently, their 'Owner' enjoyed tormenting Naruto the most as no matter how good the blond was the 'Owner' would always manage to find a way to yell at or abuse the blond in any way shape or form.
As for Menma, he was a target for a different category and the raven absolutely hated it with a passion.

One day, the two were finally allowed to be together after 8 weeks away from one other as they quickly went to each other as soon as they were permitted to move.

Then once their 'Owner' left they were able to finally make small talk with one another.

It was then that they found out the terrible things that happened to one another but Naruto was heart broke at what his brother had told him, while for Menma he grew livid but was also devastated before they both hugged each other tightly. Though Naruto had to make sure to be careful as his brother was currently 3 months at the moment.

-----------------

Oh, by the way, this is days later after the kidnapping or before? Wait. Which one goes first agian? Know what, whatever, anyways now that this chapter is out of the way. Let's get to the more exciting parts of this book, shall we!