Sleepover in the living room and disappearance

Edited

Itachi sighed heavily as he looked into the living room that now had pillows and blankets on the floor as Kyuubi, Naruto, and Menma were cuddled up into each other on the floor sleeping.
They had all stayed up and had a little movie night (with Itachi's and Sasuke's permission of course) so with this permission, they had made a little pillow nest that was comfortable to lay on. Though who knows how long they stayed up for but as long as they didn't stay up around 3 then it's fine.

A slight smile made its way to his face before he went into the kitchen to start making breakfast for the day since it was his turn anyway.

The raven wolf/crow then thought about something as he sighed "depends," he mumbled to himself quietly when his tail started to wag slightly as he focused on the breakfast at hand.

Sasuke had left the house earlier this morning and made sure to text Itachi of his whereabouts but he had also made sure to promise to return home before breakfast was ready.
So now here the raven hybrid was with his small group as they walked the streets together "so, what did you need to talk with us about hm," Karin asked a soft blush on her face as Hugo nodded his head curiously.

"Are you going to introduce us to someone?" Suigetsu questioned earning the other two's attention "hn," Sasuke hummed while leading them to a more secluded area that they could talk comfortably in.

"Sasuke, what is that idiot talking about?" Karin questioned frowning a bit when Sasuke sighed "I will be introducing you two to someone," the raven hybrid says his ear twitching slightly "will they be the reason you're not around more often?" Hugo asked while tilting his head.
"Partially, but only because I wanted to, Suigetsu, you've seen him before," Sasuke says while looking over to the albino who nodded his head.

Hugo and Karin looked between the two males confused.

"Ok, so when are we going to meet him?" Karin asked while tilting her head to the side "either today or tomorrow," Sasuke says as he crossed his arms.

Hugo nods his head before smiling softly "I can't wait to meet him, is he friendly?" he asked when the raven hybrid nodded his head causing the orange-haired male to smile bigger. Soon after a while the group of four disbanded going their own separate ways.

<---Time Skip--->

Like Sasuke said he made it back just in time for breakfast, and in fact, he made it back before the foxes could wake up.

While taking off his shoes, Itachi had gone over to where he was "can you wake up the other's I'll be right back," the raven wolf/crow says while going to his room.
Sasuke shook his head went over to the sleeping fox's and lightly shook them awake "time to get up, breakfast is ready," the raven hybrid says but the brother's only curled up into each other more.

Until Sasuke sighed before carefully remove Naruto from his brother's and at first the blond whimpered slightly but when the hybrid held him close the blond calmed down.

"Kitten, help me get our brother's up," Sasuke says before placing a slight kiss on the blond ear "or do you just not want any more kisses," the raven commented waking Naruto up as he looked at the raven with his big blue eye's.

The Uchiha chuckles and kissed Naruto's cheek, causing the blond kitsune to purr happily "get your brother's up, breakfast is ready," Sasuke repeated himself before letting go of Naruto and watched the blond pat his brother's faces while squeaking happily effectively waking them up.

Menma groaned and tried to go back to sleep but Naruto's energetic self was keeping him from doing so while Kyuubi reluctantly got up once the blond stopped hitting him.

Though it didn't hurt, it was slightly annoying but he guesses since the blond couldn't jump on him anymore this was the next big thing to waking the redhead up.

Naruto soon looked over to Sasuke and smiled happily proud to have gotten his brother's up for breakfast when Sasukie came down the hall yawning.

"Morning guys," the raven wolf says when Menma looked at him for a while before placing his hand on his belly "morning," the raven fox replied slightly while Kyuubi just waved.
Sasuke picked up Naruto carrying the blond to the kitchen table for breakfast when Itachi returned from his room "morning you two, how did you all sleep," Itachi asked as Sasukie helped Menma up the raven wolf/crow held his hand out for his boyfriend to take.

"Good," Kyuubi replied with a soft smile "great..." Menma answered while leaning into his boyfriend before the two went to the kitchen table for breakfast.

Once everyone was at the table and had gotten their plates they all started eating together in almost a comfortable silence until Sasuke leaned over and whispered something to Naruto earning the blond's attention.

This also, unfortunately, earned their brother's attention as well, but the hybrid didn't care, nor was he going to give the opportunity to hear what his question was either.

Naruto purrs when he felt Sasuke's finger going through his hair before nodding his head "thanks Kitten," the hybrid commented before returning back to eating while Naruto just leaned into him "I'll give you more after breakfast," Sasuke says making the blond's tails wagging happily.

"Is there something you needed Sasuke?" Kyuubi asked while tilting his head "hn," Sasuke hummed to which Itachi raised a brow at him.

"Are you hiding something from us, little brother?" Itachi asked "hn," Sasuke hummed agian, not giving any evidence of what his plan was, or what he would be doing that was so secret yet it couldn't wait until they weren't at the table anymore. So now everyone but Naruto was curious as to what Sasuke needed.

But after a while, they gave up as it was pretty obvious since they all knew how secretive Sasuke could be whenever he felt like it.

So.

They decided to follow the two around town to see where exactly Sasuke was taking Naruto well...they were following the two at first until they lost them. How? They have no idea how the two managed to slip from their vision yet they managed to do so surprisingly.
Kyuubi looked around when his ear lowered until Itachi wrapped his arm around the redhead's waist "don't worry we'll find them," Itachi says softly "or they'll come back to us on their own," Menma states as he leaned into Sasukie his hand protectively on his stomach, lightly rubbing it though Kyuubi wasn't so sure about what his little brother was saying. But for all he knew, it would take a while to find/wait for them to come back.

Itachi gently rubbed his boyfriend's back when Menma leaned more into Sasukie and closed his eyes slightly so the wolf wrapped his arm around the fox's waist.

--------------------------------

Don't worry they'll be fine Kyuubi, you have absolutely nothing to worry about UwU.

Oh almost forgot sorry this chapter seemed a bit more rushed than the last one! My mind's going two-thousand today so it's hard to stay focused. 

PEACE OUT!!!