Helping out and rage...

Edited

Naruto's POV

So, Sasukie had ended up going missing as well after heading out to hang out with some friends, and Menma panicked way more than I did when Sasuke went missing so now it was my turn to try and calm him down.
Though he seemed to be trying to distance himself from me, but when I asked why he only said "I'm doing this to protect you," but I don't believe him.

So, I would sneak hugs from him while he had his guard down or was sleeping and that seemed to have worked as it would calm him down a lot.

Kyuubi did his best on helping us both even Itachi who would head out to go and try and find Sasuke and Sasukie but would come back empty-handed from time to time, much to our dismay.

'Master, please come home soon...' I whimpered "hey, it's going to be ok, we'll find them soon," Kyuubi says softly as he held me close to him and gently pat my head "you sure?" I questioned "yes I'm sure," Kyuubi confirmed but I was having a hard time believing him at this point.

Was this how he felt when me and Menma went missing cause if so I don't like this feeling and I wish I saw the signs earlier about that room being a trap...but then...what about the others...

I nuzzled my face into Kyuubi's chest and tried to relax and not think about it, but the more I tried not to the more I ended up thinking about it, and it was really giving me a hard time.

It was then that Menma had came around and joined us on the bed "you two won't go anywhere right?" Menma soon asked us as we both nodded our heads "ya, we're staying right here," Kyuubi says softly before he kissed both our foreheads.

"Good," Menma says before cuddling into us as we all purred happily before going straight to sleep.

.

.

.

God, I wish I didn't...

.

.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------

I was violently shaken away as I opened my eyes to see someone looking at me worriedly "come on we need to leave quickly," the lady says as she soon picked me up when I noticed the house was on fire.

I whimpered and clung onto her tightly as she tried to rush out of the house as fast as possible "don't worry, we'll get out of here soon along with the others," she says.

But I could tell she was panicking so I did my best to stay calm for her until she tripped and fell hitting the ground while I went into a dark hole.

.

.

Hitting the cold ground I heard deep growls from all around me as my ears lowered "please no, I'm sorry..." I pleaded while trying to move away from the many dogs that surrounded me.

They got closer and closer until...

------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

.

I was woken up by Kyuubi licking my ears to comfort me while Menma held me close to him "Naruto, what happened?" Menma asked "fire and dogs..." I only said before snuggling into both of my brothers as they held me close to them.

Soon 4 days went by pretty quickly and Menma had soon ended up not being stable enough to go to school while my nightmares only seemed to get worse and worse to the point where I couldn't get any sleep so I ended up not being allowed to go to school either.
One tail would come and visit so he could help take care of us whenever Kyuubi had to leave and to be fair. I don't think we make his job easy cause Menma tried to attack him even though he wasn't even bothering Menma while I on the other hand would just be in my fox form so I could be held 24/7.

"Whenever I find out who kidnapped those two, I'm going to kill them," I heard Gaara say one day, I think we had pushed him over the line that time by mistake.

But he still came over anyway, no matter how annoying and unpredictable we were, but now he would come with gifts that were covered in Sasuke and Sasukie's scent.
How and where did he get these from? I have no idea and sometime's I feel like he's the one who kidnapped them.

But that would be proven to be a lie cause he doesn't have their scent on him. Dang, it.

Third-person POV

Menma was in Sasukie's room curled up on his bed sleeping until he heard Naruto screaming this in fact scared the soul from his body cause this scream wasn't like any of his other screams so quickly he got out of bed and followed the screams to Sasuke's room where he saw Gaara and Kyuubi also in the hallway.

Kyuubi was trying to open the room door but it wasn't budging "move," Gaara says as the redhead stepped to the said as the Jinchuriki had kicked the door in which they weren't trying to do.

But know what, it's whatever they needed to get to Naruto but when they got into the room their hearts sunk and their blood went cold as there was a man in a suit quickly leaving the room as fast as possible while Naruto was pressing his body against the wall.

Kyuubi saw red as he growled loudly before going after the man while Menma rushed over to cover Naruto's shaking body with a towel and blanket while Gaara went to get some new clothes for the blond to wear both equal peeved.

Naruto whimpered as he tried to nuzzle into Menma for comfort which his brother didn't mind "it's going to be ok, Kyuubi has everything under control," Menma says softly while gently rocking the blond in his arms. 
Gaara soon returned with spare clothes and a first aid kit "he found me, Minmin, he found me, he's gonna tell, I don't wanna go, I'm scared," Naruto muttered his voice quivering.

"You're not going anywhere, big brother is gonna make sure of that," Menma says as Gaara nods his head.

Then minutes later, Kyuubi had returned while wiping his hands clean "I'll have a word with Itachi later," the red fox says as he went over and sat down pulling both his brother's in his arms holding them close. 

"I want Sasuke," Naruto whimpered "we know," the three all said in sync while trying to comfort the shaking blond.

-------------------------------------------------

*Gasps* WHAT HAPPENED TO NARUTO?! What did Kyuubi just do? Will the Uchiha's find out?