Cuddle time

Edited

Naruto's POV

We finally made it home, as I was giggling while Sasuke mumble rants of what happened at the store. He's being really silly.

I smiled softly until I saw our brothers laying on the couch together sleeping as I smiled softly "Sasuke, look," I whispered before pointing to the couch, he looked over then nods his head "I'll go put these away," he says as I nodded then took off my shoes before going down the hall to Sasuke's room.

My tails came out and waggled slightly as I peeked into his room before walking inside going straight to his bed to lay down.

Soon minutes later I heard someone walk in as I looked over to see Sasuke was just now walking into his room when my tails started wagging happily "I'll make you a cake later ok," he says before walking over and sat down on the bed. 
I smiled happily and nodded 'yay! Thank you, Master!' I sat up and crawled onto Sasuke's lap. Nuzzling my face into his chest, I felt his fingers go through my hair as I purred softly.
"How are you feeling so far," he then asked me as I looked up at him "I feel ok," I said before nuzzling my face back into his chest, relaxing in his arms again.

Soon minutes later, it started storming outside as I whimpered and clung onto him "it's ok, I'm right here," Master says softly before picking me up and carried me out of his room.

I held onto him and tried to relax but it was really scary outside even if I am inside "Naruto!" I heard Menma called for me as my ears slightly went up before lowering again "he's with me," Master answered, as he carried me into the living room where Menma and Sasukie were still on the couch though they were awake now.
"Ok, that's good," Menma says before relaxing again while Sasukie leaned back into the couch sighing. 

Third-person POV

Sasukie had moved over before carefully pulling Menma onto his lap, as Sasuke went over to sit down beside them. "How long do you think this one is gonna last?" Sasukie asked while Sasuke thought about it for a bit "not sure," he says calmly before gently rubbing Naruto's back.

"I hate storms..." the blond mumbled "we know," Menma says softly as he was worried about his brother when another boom of thunder shook the very ground.

This caused Naruto to whimper loudly as the three raven's frowned "Menma go in my room, and look in my desk for my headphones," Sasuke says as Menma nodded before getting out of Sasukie's lap and left.
Sasukie pouted a bit, as he didn't want Menma to leave him, but kept his mouth shut for the sake of helping Naruto calm down.

Seconds later Menma had come back with Sasuke's headphones and gave them to the raven "thanks," Sasuke says before putting the headphones on Naruto to help block the sound of the storm then continued the headphones to his phone, to play some music for the blond.

"This should work for a bit," Sasuke says when he felt Naruto relax into him and started purring softly.

Menma smiled softly before sitting on Sasukie's lap making the raven happy.

Hours later the four had all fallen asleep on the couch together, as Naruto and Menma were curled up in the Uchiha twin's arms while purring softly as they were all comfortable in each other's presence up until Naruto had woken up to notice he was in complete darkness before whimpering.

Sasuke and Menma mumbled as they both started to comfort the blond who finally took notice that he wasn't alone before snuggling up into Sasuke who held him close, this successfully put the blond back to sleep, so they themselves could go back to sleep as well.

<---Time Skip--->

In the morning Naruto had woken up on the couch alone as he sat up and looked around before removing the headphones as his ears perked up hearing the soft chatter going on the kitchen.

Relaxing when he noticed he wasn't alone, Naruto stretched before getting off the couch and head to the kitchen peeking inside "hey, how'd you sleep?" Sasukie says as he waved earning Sasuke's and Menma's attention.
"I slept good, how about all of you?" Naruto says before walking into the kitchen fully "I slept great," Sasukie says proudly.

"It was ok," Menma says before putting some plates down "good," Sasuke says went back to focusing on the stove.

Naruto nodded his head and smiled softly before going over to the table and sat down when Menma pats his head "I need to head out today, I got a message from Kakashi of a mission," Sasuke says earning everyone's attention.

"What, for how long?" Naruto asked as his ears lowered "I won't be gone long, I'll come back by dinner," Sasuke says though the blond pouted a little.

"You can't help him being in a squad Naruto," Menma says while taking a seat beside him "but I don't want him to go," Naruto whined "I don't want to go either," Sasuke commented as Sasukie sat at the table finally "that's understandable. Considering who you're grouped with," the raven says causing Sasuke to sigh heavily.

"How about you go in my place," Sasuke says while looking at his twin who held his hands up "Nah, I'm good," Sasukie says quickly with a nervous chuckle.

Naruto pouted even more at the thought of Sasuke being gone for the rest of the day, but even though he wanted to go against the raven leaving he didn't have a says cause it was Sasuke's mission and not his.

"Naruto stop pouting, I'll try to return home as fast as possible ok," Sasuke says while giving everyone their food then sat beside the blond who slightly nods but continued to pout.

---------------------------

Pouty Naru doesn't want Sasuke to go.

Also sorry that this was so short, well it's not the shortest chapter but it's still relatively short nonetheless, so I'll just have to make the next one longer if I can.