Long day and breaking down

Edited

Menma's POV

I sighed heavily while waiting for the bell to ring for lunchtime my leg was bouncing in anticipation wanting to just get up and leave already 'that dumb idiot doesn't know what he's doing to me! He's so annoying,' I frowned annoyed, when my ears perked up 'why is he breathing so hard?' I slightly glanced behind me at Sasukie to see he was putting his pencil down and ran his fingers through his hair... 'his dumb stupid, pretty hair...wait..' I turned forward allowing my ears to lower.
Why do we need to be in the same class agian? We have one Uchiha with us we don't need two of them.

I soon felt like I was being watched when I glanced to the side to see my brother playing with the fluff on his tail then I glanced behind him to see Sasuke looking out the window 'ok, so if it's not them then,' I glanced over to my other side to see Gaara just staring forward 'pretty sure he's scaring the exams teacher', I wonder why he won't just let us leave the classroom like our other teachers.

Then after taking a breath I slowly turned my head to look behind me at Sasukie when our eyes met.

I soon quickly looked forward or well at my desk when my face started to get warm 'I hate this!' I leaned into my hand and tried to focus on my surroundings in front of me but couldn't shake the feeling of Sasukie's eyes on me. 'Please God, just end my suffering!'

Soon the bell started ringing as I got up from my seat 'finally this is over,' "Menma," my ears perked up as a shiver went down my spine.

"What," I replied looking behind me at Sasukie "are you feeling ok?" he asked me while tilting his head to the side 'that's....that's so cute,' "yeah, I'm fine," I said now glancing to the side "are you sur-" he was cut off by Naruto who grabbed my wrist "Menma, Gaara said he's gonna leave without us if we don't hurry," he says as I slightly nodded my head "alright," I replied allowing him to take me away 'should I be thankful he saved me or upset he's rushing me?'.

Naruto's POV

I dragged Menma over to Gaara who was waiting for us at the door "let's go," he soon says when I finally let go of Minmin's wrist so he could walk by himself.

"You didn't need to drag me ya'know," Menma grouched "sorry, I just didn't want to leave you behind," I replied while laughing nervously before we started walking together 'I also know you're going through something, and that something is being triggered by Sasukie,' I looked forward to watch where I was going.

As we followed Gaara to the lunchroom since Sasuke had gone to the bathroom and promised to meet us at the cafeteria.

"How are you two holding up so far," Gaara then asked us when I looked over to Menma who looked at me "good I guess," Menma says while shrugging "I'm ok," I answered my tail twitching slightly as one tail nodded his head.

"How about you?" I questioned tilting my head "fine," he answered me until he took me and Menma's hands and then began speed walking.

Forcing us to follow him 'didn't he just say he was fine?' "what's with people dragging me today," Menma questioned annoyed when my ears lowered feeling bad for him even though I was also being dragged along to.
We soon made it to the lunchroom where we saw Sasuke, Sasukie, and our friends waiting for us at a table. 'Wait? How did Sasukie get here so fast?'

I soon shook my head when my tail wagged happily 'at least Master kept his promise to meet us here,' I gave a slight smile before waving when Gaara slowed down, letting our hands go.

Third Person POV

Naruto went over to Sasuke who was standing there waiting for him as the blond without a second thought hugged him "you kept your promise," the blond said happily as the raven hybrid lightly pat Naruto's head, his tail wagging slightly.

"Aw, look who's happy," Sasukie teased when Menma flicked his forehead once he made it over to the table "shut it," the raven fox says.

"Ow," Sasukie whined slightly with a pout but the raven fox didn't care about the pouting wolf or well it looked like he didn't care when Sasukie wrapped his arms around Menma's waist causing the kitsune's tail to fluff up but Menma refused to let Sasukie see what he was doing to him.
"Min," the raven wolf mumbled until the fox sighed allowing the Uchiha to pull him down onto his lap his tail slightly wagging.

Gaara shook his head as Sasuke and Naruto took a seat at the table "we already got you guys some lunch," Sasuke says as Gaara nodded before going over to Temari and Kankuro sitting between them.

"Thanks, I guess," Menma mumbled a slight frown on his face while Naruto purred happily his tail wagging.

Kiba smiled softly "oh, did Akamaru get any food?" Naruto questioned earning the brunette's attention "yeah, I had gone ahead and snuck out of school to feed him," Kiba says as he smiled feeling proud of himself.

<---Time Skip--->

Naruto was rubbing Menma's back as the raven was panting heavily while hugging himself tightly his tails a fuzzy mess while trying to wrap around him.

The two were currently hiding in their room after a long day of school since they spent the whole day there and Menma was spiraling "Minmin, do you want me to get you some water? Or get Kyuubi?" Naruto asked softly until Menma shook his head while whimpering softly.
"Just..just stay right here for me and give me a minute," Menma mumbled while curing into himself "ok," the blond responded as he purred softly and continued to rub his brother's back.

The two stayed in their room for a while as Sasuke leaned against the wall that was by his room door waiting for the twin foxes to come back out agian.

Sasukie went to start doing Just Dance to give the two some space though he was worried about Menma after the breakdown he had on the way back home.
Kyuubi was nibbling on his peanut butter sandwich while purring softly as he was worried about Menma as well. Itachi had gone to work so he sadly couldn't be there to help ease the redhead's mind.

--------------

I wonder what happened to Menma that caused him to turn the way he is? Hmm?