Annoyances and Instincts

Edited

The school board was allowing the students a break from school around December so they could study for their finals that would cost their graduations.

Though Sasuke and Sasukie were both out on a search for the fox twins instead of studying but they didn't mind it nor cared as Naruto and Menma had gone missing in November.

"Why did I need to come along agian?" Sasukie asked agian for almost the 15th time until he was pinned against the tree scaring the heck out of him especially with the eyes his brother was using on him.
"Sasukie, I've already explained it to you for the 17th time. If I have to explain it agian I will murder you," the raven hybrid growled annoyed as clearly, he wasn't going to take his brother's BS anymore.

He's dealt with his brother always bratting about everything when it was clear as day that he missed Menma and wanted him back. Sasuke just couldn't understand why he was acting so stuck up about it.

Sasuke was now completely fed up and had soon let his brother go as he started walking agian. The two have been searching for 7 months now as they were now 19 years old since their birthdays were 3 days ok. But they didn't care much, but Sasukie did think about having a better birthday next year cause a text is not it for him as he rubbed the side of his neck.

The twins were just trying their best to locate where the foxes were or were doing their best that is...

.

.

.

"Sasuke! Sasukie! Hey!Wait up!" 

The twins groaned in annoyance before they glance behind them to see Sakura and Ino running over to them, with their bags packed as well.
"Thanks for waiting up guys!"Ino says happily as Sakura nods her head "what do you two want," Sasuke says annoyed "just wanted to join you two on your journey," Sakura says as Ino nodded in agreement.
"Why?" Sasukie asked "cause you look like your having fun so, we just thought we could tag along," Ino says with a large smile on her face while Sakura started to bat her eyelashes.

"No," the twins said in sync "how come!" Ino says while Sakura frowned "because we were asked to do this mission ourselves," Sasukie says while Sasuke just started walking away "but we could help you," Sakura says "we don't need your help," Sasuke replies harshly as he activated his eye's scaring the girls.

"We were entrusted to do this ourselves. Having others tag along is irresponsible so go.home..." Sasuke hissed before he continued walking.

Sasukie agreed with his brother before he quickly followed the hybrid leaving the girls shaking a little at his tone, but his poster didn't seem to make with his wording

"Ino...I think we should just go home..." Sakura says "why? we could just follow them," Ino says as she crossed her arms glaring at the pinkette who started to rub her neck.

Sakura didn't look so sure about the idea Ino was coming up with though as much as she loved Sasuke, she didn't want to try pushing his buttons this time and at this point, she just wanted to go home.
As for Ino, she wanted to join the twins whether they wanted her or not "are you really going to leave me by my self Sakura?" Ino asked while tilting her head "are you going to break one of the many rules in Konoha?" Ino asked until Sakura sighed, "fine, but...only because it wouldn't be a good idea for you to not be alone by yourself," the pinkette says until Ino took her hand and started dragging her in the direction of the Uchiha twins.

Sasuke's POV

I know they're following us, and it's annoying. Don't they understand what the words go home mean?