Suspicious actions and an uninvited guest

Edited

Sasuke's POV

Something's up with Naruto today. He's acting a little...Strange. And let's not forget what happened earlier, all I was doing was brushing him and...I facepalmed then leaned against the wall. 

'Well, I'll probably figure that out later. But until then, I need to make sure everyone's ready by 7'30,' I took another deep breath before getting off the wall then walked back into the house to go to my room, only to be stopped by Sasukie. 'Oh, how grand...' "What do you want?" I asked while raising a brow at him "oh, nothing much. Just, why were you trying to leave the house so fast today, did something happen between you and Naruto?" he questioned while smirking at me.

I deadpanned and just stared into his eye's "if you're implying we broke a rule of some sort, the answer is no. Apparently, Naruto had burned himself earlier while trying to blow dry his own hair," I said while rolling my eyes, "I only walked away, because I thought I hurt him more," I then said while sighing.

Sasukie, pouted a little "are you lying to me?" he asked "nope, you can go ask Naruto, also, you should start getting dressed soon," I replied before going around him so I could head to my room.

'I told the half-truth, he did burn himself. But I would rather be dead than to tell him what actually happened earlier,' I closed my door then started to get ready for later.

Sasukie's POV (It was bound to happen sooner or later, am I right)

'Dang it, does this guy ever make a mistake. Burned himself he says....' I pouted before making my way to Naruto and Menma's room. 'I-I'll just check on them for a bit and see,' Knocking on the door then waited though I didn't need to wait long as Menma had opened the door for me "what," he said while glaring up at me.
"Calm down, I'm not gonna try anything. Sasuke told me that Naruto burned himself with the hairdryer earlier and I just wanted to make sure he was ok," I said.

'And to make sure, your ok as well,' Menma's eye's widened before he turned around and went over to Naruto's bed. 'His eyes are so pretty,' I walked into the room.

"Naruto, is what he saying true? Are you ok?"  Menma asked as Naruto sat up, his face was red 'ok, for real, it's either my brother did something, he was crying earlier, or he didn't want Menma to know, and I'm gonna guess it's not the last one,'.

"Yeah, it hurt a lot, but I'll be ok," Naruto soon says as he went to touch his head as if finding where ever he burned himself at 'wouldn't it be wise to leave it alone if you burned yourself?'.

Naruto's POV

Menma moved my hand so he could check my head for any burned "yeah, but it's not too bad. Your scalp is a bit red though," he says worriedly as I pouted a little.

"Just try to leave it alone for a bit and you'll be ok," Menma says before hugging me which I gladly returned happily before looking over to Sasukie. He seemed a bit...curious? Or maybe disappointed? I couldn't tell.

Then after a while, Sasuke walked into the room "everyone needs to get dressed, and meet me at the door by 7'25" he says.

I felt my face heat up a bit 'he looked amazing in that outfit, I've never seen Master er Sasuke wear that before,' I nodded my head before getting up while he dragged Sasukie out of me and Menma's room so we could get ready.
"Where do you think we're going?" I finally asked "don't know," Menma commented as he shrugged just as curious as me.

'Understandable I guess we'll find out later,' I started to get ready for where ever we needed to go, and since Master er, Sasuke looked really good, and I will too.