Spending the night and finding stuff out

Edited

When the school day was over, the four had met up at the front of the school building so they could make their way home together, leaving all the girls feeling jealous. Since Sasuke never lets anyone follow him and his brother home at all, let alone let them spend the night at his house and that ticked the girls off further.

"Damn, girls are so annoying," Sasuke grumbled annoyed when his brother wrapped an arm around his shoulder "not all girls are, what about that one girl what was her name?" Sasukie asked while thinking.

"Do you mean Hinata, or Temari? Tenten?" Naruto listened off while tilting his head as Menma grumbled annoyed but remained silent through the whole walk home.

-

Once at home Sasuke, lead the kitsune's to their shared room before meeting Sasukie in the living room "Ok, I'm going to go through the rules with you one more time," Sasuke says as his brother crossed his arms.

"Question, why are you in charge?" Sasukie asked "More responsible than you," Sasuke says plainly "but that's not fair, I can be trusted-" Sasukie was cut off.

"Remember when brother left you in the kitchen cause he trusted you to keep an eye on the stove while he went to get groceries," Sasuke says while raising a brow at the raven "that was just one time, plus I was tired that day," Sasukie commented "excuses," Sasuke shot back, glaring at his twin who was now pouting on the couch.
"Stop being such a baby and deal with it," Sasuke says as he sighed heavily.

"Ok, rule number 1. don't harass the foxes," Sasuke started off as Sasukie rolled his eyes slightly "I'm being serious here, break that rule and you'll be punished," Sasuke commented, "with what?" Sasukie shot back acting all smart.
"We'll take away your just dance privileges," Sasuke says as his brother sat up straight "but that's not fair!" Sasukie whined.

This time Sasuke just rolled his eyes "then don't harass the foxes, your acting like we're telling you to stop breathing," the raven says annoyed.

Sasukie then started pouting "I hate you both, besides what if they harass us?" the raven grouched while his brother only shook his head "Kyuubi, gave them the same rules as us now let's continue on with the rules," Sasuke says in a matter-of-fact tone, as Sasukie groaned in annoyance.

(Time Skip) 

Sasuke had made dinner for everyone as they all sat at the table together in a peaceful silence up until Naruto finally spoke up "Uh, Sasuke. I was wondering..." the blonde started off earning everyone's attention.

"What is it dobe," Sasuke says plainly when the blond blushed madly, "can...can we take a bath together like we used to Master," Naruto says as he blushed.
Sasukie's jaw dropped not expecting that comment to come out of the blond mouth while Menma choked on his dinner.
Sasuke blushed "Naruto, please stop calling me master," the raven commented as their brothers nodded in agreement "but I can't, I've been calling you that for years. It's not easy to stop a habit all of a sudden," the blond grumbled.

"Did you just relapsed behind me and Kyuubi's backs Naruto? We had a whole therapy session over this," Menma says as his eye twitched. This further shocked Sasukie as he looked between Naruto and Menma while Sasuke put his face in his hand to hide his embarrassment, "m-maybe, I'm just more used to call him Master. But, I could just call him Sasuke outside the house while in public," Naruto says as his tails swayed from side to side proud of himself.

"Naruto, that.is not. the point," Menma says while facepalming "we taught you the meaning behind the whole master thing already and you still call him that," the raven fox grumbled in annoyance.

"I told you I can't help it, that title suits him," Naruto says as he crossed his arms, pouting this time Sasukie snickered a little "I...brother, no, just no," Menma says while facepalming.

Sasukie was now amused "so Naruto, how long have you been calling Sasuke Master," he asked with a smirk on his face, this earned a glare from both Sasuke and Menma "hmm, ever since he named me Kitten," Naruto says with a smile.

Sasukie had to force himself not to laugh as he looked towards his brother who was shocked and he could tell, even if his brother wasn't showing it but the raven was a bit flustered as well.

"What made you come up with that decision," Menma asked "I just thought since he was probably going to keep me after giving me a name, he would be my new master, simple," Naruto said in a matter of fact tone, "and if he didn't keep you?" the raven fox questioned while raising a brow.
"I'd just end up with a different Master, what's so hard to understand Menma?" Naruto asked while getting annoyed.

Sasukie was dying on the inside with laughter as he looked at his brother with tears rolling down his face, for holding it in so much.

Sasuke sighed heavily and shook his head "Naruto, you need to stop that. Just call me Sasuke," the raven says until Naruto looked at him with a  pouty face though his eyes showed how fearful he was "no more Master?" the blond whimpered causing the whole table to go silent.

Both Sasukie and Menma looked at Sasuke as the raven sighed heavily "ok, fine," Sasuke sighed giving in.

Naruto soon smiled before getting out of his seat and went to hug Sasuke happily while purring loudly "yeah, he's definitely spoiled," Sasukie grumbled while Menma nodded in agreement "Once again, blame Kyuubi for this," the raven fox commented.

-

After a while the four had cleaned up the table and went their separate ways well, Naruto had followed Sasuke to his room so they could take a bath together, as his tails wagged happily "can we mix bubble baths together please," the blond asked excitedly.
"Sure," Sasuke replied while turning the water on when Naruto squeaked with excitement before going to get the bubble bath.

"How the heck did you manage to get cuter," Sasuke mumbled to himself while focusing on making sure the water wasn't too hot for the blond.

-------------------------- 

Hehehe, poor Sasuke. I guess he'll forever be Naruto's Master, won't he? Though let's see how this little habit plays out, shall we?