Leaving and Commotion

Edited

It was now the last day at the campsite so everyone was getting ready to leave the camp when Kyuubi quickly opened Menma and Sasukie's bedroom door startling the couple.

"Kyu what the hell!" Menma says while Sasukie accidentally threw his shirt across the room almost screaming "have any of you guys seen Naruto!" Kyuubi asked while panicking.
"Have you asked Sasuke and Gaara yet?" Menma asked while raising a brow "Gaara's in the kitchen and Sasuke's in his room packing. But no I haven't asked them yet," Kyuubi says when the raven fox started to panic as well, "ok, you go tell them what's going on, I tell the other's he's gone," Menma says while Sasukie frowned.

"I'll come with you," Sasukie says while finishing packing up then put the bag on while Menma double-checked the bag and room while Kyuubi went to tell Sasuke and Gaara what was wrong.

Menma and Sasukie then quickly left the cabin and ran to one of the teacher's cabins which just so happened to be where Itachi was when the raven wolf knocked on the cabin door while Menma tapped his foot impatiently.
But luckily they didn't need to wait long when Kakashi opened the door "what's going on?" he asked confused "just is Itachi here, we can't find Naruto," Menma asked worriedly when the silver-haired man frowned before moving out of the way "Itachi!" Kakashi called out while walking off.
Sasukie looked at Menma worriedly as he wrapped his arm around the fox's waist "everything was going so well...Naruto where are you?" Menma mumbled worriedly.

"We'll find him soon Min, he can't be that far away," Sasukie says softly before placing a gentle kiss on the kitsune's head when Itachi went to the front door "I'm guessing you don't have him do you?" Sasukie asked while frowning.

Itachi shook his head when Menma groaned loudly and stomped his foot before walking off Sasukie quickly following right after him.

Itachi decided he would go search for Naruto, though Kakashi and Iruka decided they would help out as well in searching for the blond as well. 

With Sasuke and Gaara, they at first were searching together but ended up going their separate ways so they could find the blond faster.
The raven hybrid clenched and unclenched his fists as he walked around the camp sight before deciding to go into the woods by himself without a second thought when he activated his eyes and started to follow the blond's scent.

His mind was raising a thousand miles per second but did his best to keep his cool and would only panic if Naruto was located too far from the campsite.

With Gaara, he decided to check the mountains as he remembered the way back and would check them quickly.
Glancing back to make sure he wasn't being followed by anyone especially his siblings Temari and Kankuro he allowed his tail to come out, before quickly beginning his search for the blond his tail swaying from side to side as he climbed.

<---Time Skip--->

Everyone had met up together well everyone but Sasuke and Gaara who hadn't came back yet as this caused everyone to need to wait for the two so they could leave.

"Hey, where are the other three?" one of the teachers asked with a raised brow "one of them is missing so the other two went searching for him," Kakashi says as Itachi nodded his head to confirm what the silver-haired male said.
"what when did he go missing?" Kiba asked while Akamaru whimpered "just this morning," Menma says while crossing his arms, obviously irritated.

"We told the head camp leader about it so she said she would help look too," Sasukie says.

Kyuubi walked back and forth worried when Itachi carefully took his hand to earn the redhead's attention "they'll find him ok," the raven says "but what if he got hurt agian or even worse killed," Kyuubi whimpered "hey, Sasuke and Gaara has everything under control ok, just try to relax," Itachi says as he gently pulled Kyuubi into a hug.