Authors note/Specials

GREETINGS!! My Queens, Kings, and Royals! I know this is late very late but I would like to wish you all a Marry Eve, Christmas, and Honoka! Oh plus Happy birthday to those as well UwU.
Also, I shall reward you all with this lovely special I created last minute for you all! An image will be added of a very precious moment soon...just need to figure out which one to draw first hehe UwU.

Also, also, love you all.

--------

Naruto, Kyuubi, and Menma had all snuck out of the Uchiha residence very early in the morning. Well, Kyuubi and Menma did, they just stole Naruto. How? You may be asking. Well, Kyuubi asked to spend the night in Sasuke's room which the two didn't mind since it was almost normal for the redhead to ask to do this sometimes and as soon as they went to sleep the redhead made sure to wait until 5 in the morning before he carefully picked his brother up without waking the Uchiha. 

Then tricked the two's noses by making sure their scent stayed close to them. So now here they were, taking the sleeping blond with them where ever they pleased.

Will the Uchiha's get mad at this stunt? Yes. Do they care? Maybe a little.

But they'll think of an apology later, right now. They had things to do, such as sneak Gaara out of his house so they could get everything set up.
"Should we also get Bee next," Menma whispered while looking up at his older brother who thought about it for a bit "sure," Kyuubi replied earning a slight smile from the raven.

The two soon nodded at one another when they stopped just outside the border of the house "alright Min, you know what to do," Kyuubi whispered as he kneeled "got it," Menma whispered back before lifting his hood and snuck onto the property.

Kyuubi smiled softly as he soon looked down at his other little brother who was just now waking up "Sasuke?" the blond questioned confused.

"Sorry Kit," Kyuubi says when Naruto looked up at his brother tiredly then looked around "where are we?" the blond asked when he started shaking "at Gaara's," the red fox answered "one tail?" Naruto asked when his tails started wagging underneath the blanket he was wearing.

"Yes, One tail," Kyuubi confirmed "then we gotta go to Bee's next," he soon says which further made the blond really happy.

"Hey, we're here," Menma whispered as he removed his hood then soon Gaara stood beside the raven removing his hood as well "ok, let's go," Kyuubi says as he then carefully put Naruto down before turning into his fox form, allowing the three boys to get on his back before he started running.

"Glad to see your awake," Menma says with a smile on his face to which Naruto nodded his head softly "question," the blond soon asked while hanging on to both the blanket and his brother that was running through the slowly growing morning.
"What?" Gaara asked "what are we doing? And how come we couldn't bring the other's?" the blond asked as he tilts his head.

"Because we are giving them a surprise. And if we were to take them along we would ruin it," Menma explained.

Naruto thought about it for a bit before he nodded his head in understanding. As he soon let it go and chose to just hang on and let his brothers make the decision.

Soon Kyuubi, landed somewhere before he laid down on his belly while Menma got off his back "alright, I'm off," the raven fox says before lifting his hood before he started to run off quickly just so he could get to Killer Bee in time as they were on a tight schedule at the moment, and couldn't be late to get the things they would need for this event.

<---Time Skip--->

The five were now working together on getting the building set up as Naruto's tails wagged happily with excitement.