A good day

Edited

It was around 5 in the morning when Sasukie was screaming for help while Menma was yelling at him to shut up.

Sasuke groaned annoyed while Naruto covered his ears as he wanted more sleep "tired, five more minutes," the blond whimpered softly as the raven hybrid growled.

Kyuubi put a pillow over his head to block the noise wanting more sleep.

Itachi apparently was on a mission to literally kill his own brother as Sasukie was screaming he 'was sorry' and to 'please not kill him,' and was asking to 'talk about this' but his older brother wasn't having it.

Then around 5:15, when everything became silent much to everyone's delight as that meant they could get back to sleep finally.

Itachi grumbled annoyed while going back to his room where Kyuubi was resting though it was obvious the redhead wasn't fully asleep yet and was just waiting for him to return back to bed.
"Come calm down," Kyuubi grumbled tiredly as the Uchiha nodded his head before getting into bed allowing his lover to hold him that was when Kyuubi stopped.

"Tachi?" the redhead asked confused "I'll explain later in the morning," Itachi says as he just wanted to go back to sleep at this point, which Kyuubi understood.

In the morning

Sasuke was in the kitchen making breakfast with Naruto clinging onto him as he was still a bit sleepy "you could just lay on the couch," the raven hybrid commented when the blond just shook his head in denial "no, I wanna be with you," the blond fox commented sleepily, before nuzzling his face into the Uchiha's back.

Moments later Menma came out of Sasukie's room and went to the kitchen when he saw his boyfriend huddled up in the corner.

"I told you so," the raven fox commented as he went over to the wolf who was whimpering "jeez, you big baby," Menma says as he kneeled and hugged the raven who instantly hugged back.
"Bird wolf Itachi is terrifying..." Sasukie muttered "you shouldn't have experimented on him then, besides I didn't tell you to put that in his coffee," Menma says while rolling his eyes.

Sasuke's ears perked up "what did you do to Itachi?" he asked "he turned your brother into a hybrid," Kyuubi announced as his tails swayed slightly.

"How'd he do that?" Naruto asked while rubbing his eye's "apparently he stole a serum from Orochi-" Kyuubi was cut off "snake man," Naruto and Sasuke said in sync through the raven tried not to laugh at that.
"Right, Snake man's lab," Kyuubi says while correcting himself though couldn't help the little giggle that slipped out.

"I'm guessing there's no cure for this," Itachi says startling Kyuubi a little as everyone glanced over as he looked pretty agitated "I said sorry," Sasukie says as his ears pressed against his head.

Itachi sighed heavily a bit annoyed when his boyfriend turned around and hugged him tightly which the now raven crow/wolf hugged him back.
"That was very mean," Naruto says as he was now fully awake as Menma snickers.

<---Time Skip--->

The four were now making their way to school together when Menma wrapped an arm around his boyfriend's waist while Sasuke and Naruto just linked pinkies together.

"So, when are you two going out?" Menma asked while glancing over at his brother who blushed softly "we can go after school," Sasuke says causing Naruto's face to get redder "nice, nice," Sasukie says proudly.

"So fast," Naruto mumbled embarrassed "I think you're both going a little slow, but come on first dates are nice," Menma commented with a smirk.

Naruto nodded shyly the group just shook their heads until their day was ruined by the battle cries of a wounded banshee "Hi Sasuke-Kun!" they all groaned in annoyance well all but Naruto who became pouty.
The group turned around to see Sakura and Ino jogging over to them with smiles on their faces though Ino looked extremely Irritated.

Menma stared at Ino before smirking and stepping closer to his boyfriend purring softly while Naruto and Sasuke let go of each other's hands.

"What?" Sasuke says annoyed "just saying good morning," Sakura says happily as Ino slightly nodded while looking at the couple that was cuddled into each other.

"Also, I was wondering..." Sakura says while blushing "no," Sasuke says before grabbing Naruto's wrist then started walking away well not before grabbing Sasukies wrist next leaving Menma to quickly follow as he was now irritated that his boyfriend was snatched away from him.
Ino grouched as she watched the four walk away "stupid Uzumaki's," the blond grumbled annoyed while Sakura frowned as she watched the group walk away from them.

.

.

.

So, tell me your day went amazing without telling me your day went amazing.

I'll go first.

It all started when Kakashi announced that Sai wouldn't be in class today or well for a few weeks or maybe months due to being hospitalized at the hospital.
Sasukie, Menma, and Naruto all looked over to Sasuke when that was announced but the raven wasn't showing any signs of knowing how, why, where, or when this happened but they are suspecting it happened while he was out.

Then Sakura and Ino had left the four alone as well as the fan clubs allowing them time to breathe for once as Naruto got to hang out with all of his friends well with either Gaara or Sasuke watching him from afar.

The rest of the school in fact had gone amazing as Naruto and Sasuke were in their last classes together with the blond lightly swaying his feet.

Sasuke was paying attention to the board when he felt Naruto lightly tap his hand which earned his attention as the blond had mouthed something to which the raven thought about it for a bit before nodding his head, then the blond raised his hand and asked the teacher's permission to go to the bathroom...

This would turn out to be Sasuke's mistake for allowing the blond to go on his own, though it was mostly because Naruto was feeling very confident in himself today and had silently begged the raven to stay in class...

Confidence is really a sinful thing sometimes...

-------------

Sorry for the long wait guys but here's this Chapter for you all, the next one will come out pretty soon don't worry UwU. Oh and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

PEACE OUT!!!