Making it home

Edited

They were almost home. Almost home!

But now they needed to backtrack. Why because freaking Ino had terrified Naruto who was in his fox form so he ran away to hide somewhere.
They knew one of them was going to somehow manage to stir something up when they were almost home, they should have just left them in the forest to find their own way back. But nooo, they needed to somehow manage to always find their location in the dense freaking forest.
In fact, how the hell do they find them but not their own way back to freaking town? That just doesn't make any sense at all. Oh and let's not forget that Menma has started to bite Sasukie agian but it was only whenever he tried to rub his neck anything else the raven fox would leave him alone.

They'll have to check themselves for trackers or something later, but right now they were searching for Naruto. 

Sasuke's POV

I want to punch her three more times for this. But I already hit her once already and I might kill her if I take another swing.

Right now I was searching high and low for a certain blond when the bite mark on my shoulder started hurting agian as I hissed in pain 'I still need to figure out why it does that sometimes,' I soon took a deep breath and managed to pick up his scent. 
But...it was by the river? 

I quickly followed his scent as fast as possible and hoped this was just a small river to just walk through and not a big fall for swimming lessons.

-

Making it to the river I sniffed around the area when Naruto's scent was sadly towards the river oh and did I forget to mention it was still dark out. Yeah.

I clicked my tongue in annoyance before walking closer to the river then allowed my ears to come out for a second to listen for anything, cause for all I know he could be elsewhere or...
My ears perked up for a second as I took off my bag and placed it down 'whimpering?'...

Making sure it wasn't just my imaginations I focused more on the sound when I felt my heart sink a bit 'please don't tell me...'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had Naruto curled up in my tail as I was getting blood off my hands and face the poor guy was shaking badly and soaking wet, while I was ticked off and annoyed. 'I'll just have Sasukie travel by himself, I need to go quickly,' I glanced over to Naruto for a second while an idea came to mind.

Is it stupid, probably so. But is it worth a try? Hn. Maybe.

I shook my hands dry for a bit before I covered Naruto's ears 'don't want to scare him agian,' I then took a deep breath and howled.

<---Time Skip--->

I was running home as fast as possible with Naruto in my arms in the pouring down rain when I somehow met up with Sasukie on the way here.
Questions will be answered later, but right now let's focus on getting home so we can dry off.

Making it home, I quickly unlocked the door and got inside with Sasukie right on my tail before I quickly closed and locked the door behind us when our ears perked up to someone running down the hall.

"Your both finally home did you bring-" 

Sasukie make a sound that sounded like he was a mix of scared and disappointed until I turned around to see that look of fear on Kyuubi's face when he saw his brothers.

"What...what happened to them?" he asked while quickly heading to grab us some towels "Itachi quick we need warm drinks and food the boys are back. But not in good conditions!" I sighed heavily, before holding Naru in one hand while I took off my shoes Sasukie did the same and we finally walked inside the house when Kyuubi came back with towels.

"You two have some explaining to do and...." he stopped before leaning forward and sniffed us "who did you two kill?" he then asked "actually correction who did Sasuke kill. I didn't kill anyone," Sasukie says as if trying to put himself in a better light.

"Yeah, says the guy who went to torture a corpse," I snapped back annoyed before turning my attention to Naruto so I could get him dried off first.

Kyuubi then sighed heavily "just go take a bath and get changed, Itachi is making something for you four," the redhead says as he pushed me and Sasukie down the hall "Menma's also sick," Sasukie says.

"I'll grab him some medication, and take him in for a check-up," Kyuubi says before lightly pushing me in my room while he continued to push Sasukie.

'Man, what a trip,' sighing I closed my room door before removing my bag and placed it on the ground 'I'll run Naru a bath first then take a shower my self,' I wrapped Naruto up the towel and was going to place him down, when he whimpered and clung onto me.
Sighing I decided to just take him to the bathroom with me and just got his bath ready while holding him in one arm.

'He probably still wants a bubble bath,' I managed to open one of the bottles and pour some into my tub before putting it away.

------------

Yes, this one does seem a bit rushed and all over the place, I know. But I did do my best so A for effort UwU.