Kisses and trash talk

Edited

Everyone was enjoying their time on the school grounds and just hanging out with friends and playing games up until one of the many teachers caught their attention.
"Ok, everyone thank you all for coming to this amazing event, you all may enter the building, and enjoy the rest of your time here," a teacher says through the microphone as everyone cheered before making their way inside.

Akamaru turned tail so he could wait at the front gates again like the good boy he is.

Menma managed to stay close to Naruto while Sasukie and Sasuke were nowhere to be seen much to the blond's dismay. But Menma would keep him calm for now as they both walked around holding hands to keep one another company.

But after a while, the fox twins managed to find Sasuke and Sasukie, and oh boy. They were not amused by what they saw...

.

.

.

.

Sakura was hugging Sasuke tightly while the raven seemed to be yelling something at her and a few other girls that were trying to talk to him, while Sasukie was against the table with girls surrounding him as they were asking multiple questions about him and his hobbies. To say the least, the girls were all trying to shoot their shot since the ravens weren't 'busy'. 

Naruto and Menma looked at one another before nodding their heads in agreement even though they were planning on doing two completely different things but they didn't care.

They just wanted to help the Uchiha twins from their deadly fates of being smothered to death by girls.

Menma had managed to shove each of the girls out of the way and stood in front of them, being in way of their Sasukie annoying them "what do you want?" one of them questioned annoyed while crossing their arms.

As Menma just puts a hand on his hip before smirking "I just want to know why you children are huddling around my boyfriend," the raven fox says in a stuck-up rich girl fashion "your boyfriend?!?!?" another of the girls hissed glaring at the fox who nodded before turning around and grabbed Sasukie's face, then with a smug look he pulled the Uchiha into a deep hard kiss, that was by no means acceptable for public eyes.

The girl's jaw dropped at this sight while Sasukie became a blushing mess, as never in his life did he see this coming at all. 

In fact, this would be the second time Menma forced himself onto the raven and as much as Sasukie didn't want to admit it, he was into this and loved it.
Though to his disappointment the kiss didn't last very long before Menma pulled away while blushing before slightly glancing over to the girls as he soon licked his lips before smirking "mine," the raven fox says like the little brat he is.

While with Naruto, the blond chose a different route and just managed to get around the girls before wiggling himself in between Sasuke and Sakura effectively forcing the pinkette to let go.

"Sorry, I think your lost, rat's like you need to go around back," the blond stated "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RAT!" Sakura yelled annoyed while Sasuke was a bit surprised "oh I'm sorry, I forgot you were human. Hard to tell when your all over someone that doesn't even want you," Naruto commented.

The girls covered their mouths shocked while Sakura stomped her foot "you'll regret this!" she says before matching off in tears.

The girls then glared at Naruto but in return, Sasuke shielded the blond from the girl's harsh looks "just be glad he didn't take a swing at her, scram," the raven commented harshly.