Nightmares and rewinding backwards

Edited

Naruto's POV

Menma had just picked me up and took me to Sasuke's room after waking him up for the 10th time tonight. I didn't mean to really. I don't know what's wrong with me. 'Why do I only have nightmares when I'm trying to sleep alone?' I whimpered before looking at my brother.

"No, that look isn't doing anything, your sleeping with Sasuke. End of story," he says annoyed as my ears lowered, when he opened Master's room door and went over before putting me on his bed then left.
I whimpered slightly before moving closer to Sasuke nuzzling my face into his chest when his arm wrapped around my waist startling me.

I glanced up to see Sasuke looking down at me tiredly "what's wrong?" he asked "Menma kicked me out of our room cause of nightmares," I mumbled.

"Are you ok?" he asked while running his fingers through my hair "I hate having Nightmare..." I mumbled.
"I know," he says as he held me closer to him then kissed my forehead "but it'll all get better soon," Sasuke says as I smiled softly and nuzzled his chest "thank you..." I mumbled before falling asleep in his arms.

.

.

.

In the Morning

.

.

.

I was woken up by Master as I whimpered and tried to fall asleep until I felt his cold hand go under my shirt and touch my back as I yelped loudly.

"Whhhhhyyyyyyyy~," I whimpered while moving away from him quickly "time to get ready for school, also make sure to dress warmly. The temperature dropped a bit today.
I pouted a little before getting out of bed and lazily walked out of his room heading straight to Meemee and my bedroom so I could get dressed for the day.

Then once I was done changing I went to the kitchen for breakfast to see Sasuke and the others were waiting for me.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep last night?" Menma asked "I slept better," I said while pouting a little "good, that's where you'll permanently stay for the time being," Menma says when my ears perked up "what?" I asked while going over to him.
"Is there a problem?" my brother asked, "yeah, aren't you used to sleeping with my brother?" Sasukie asked when I felt my face begin to heat up.
"You two leave Naruto alone," Sasuke says while I shyly went to my seat and sat down, nibbling on my pancake that was happily waiting for me at my seat.

<---Time skip--->

While walking down the sidewalk I felt my brother take my hand as we walked behind Master and Sasukie.

"Naruto..." he says while looking at me as I tilt my head "hmm," I hummed curiously "what were you dreaming about last night?" my brother questioned when I looked down frowning "I don't wanna talk about it..." I mumbled "are you sure?" he asked when I whimpered.
"Yes, I don't wanna..." I said "well, you don't have to," I looked up when I heard Sasuke's voice "just whenever your ready you have one of us to talk to, and if you like we'd even help you forget about it," he says as I slightly nodded my head.

"Thank you..." I muttered while looking at the ground again "come on, let's hurry up," Sasukie says as we started walking agian 'when did we stop?' I tilt my head to the side confused.

-

Once we made it to school Menma and I went our separate ways to get to our locker when I took notice of someone who was looking around 'please don't be us...' I thought worriedly before stepping closer to Menma which, he took notice of before grabbing my wrist and started speed walking with me following after him quickly.

I kept my head down the entire way to our locker when I heard my brother growling to himself annoyed 'is it at me, or the scary lady..?' I whimpered slightly earning his attention.

"It's ok, I'm not mad at you," he reassured me before petting my head "I'm just tired of seeing some students trying to walk up to us or just stare at us all the time," he says as he soon turned around to open our locker.

"Hey! Naruto, Menma!" someone yelled as I whined while my brother growled before we both slowly turned around to see Scary lady running over to us.

"What," Menma says annoyed before stepping in front of me, keeping us separated "I just wanted to talk and see how you both are," she says "ya, sure ok. We're fine, now can you leave," my brother commented, when she frowned, "that's harsh," she says "look, Sakura. I don't know what questions you want to ask. But now is not the day or time to be trying to ask anything," Menma says.
"Jeez, why are you so grumpy today?" someone else says while I was beginning to get a headache 'I should take a nap later,' "maybe because two annoying rats are bothering me and my brother when we want to be left alone," my brother finally says before he took my bag then placed it in our locker.

"We'll be taking our leave now," he says while closing our locker, grabbing my wrist, and dragging me to class, quickly.

"Those two give me a bad feeling," he mumbled while I nod in agreement "me too..." I said while looking at the ground, following my brother.
"Please, try your best to stay away from them ok," Menma says as he looked back at me "I will try," I replied as he nodded his head then continued walking.

When we made it to class, we saw Sasuke and Sasukie waiting for us at their seats "Woah, you alright, Min," Sasukie asked while standing up from his seat as Menma let go of my wrist and instantly went to Sasukie and hugged him.

"Naruto, what happened?" Sasuke asked me, so I went over to him "Scary lady and her friend tried to talk with us," I said while looking up at him.

"Oh, that explains while he's mad then, what did they need?" Sasukie asked "they wanted to talk to us about something, but Menma didn't let them ask any more questions so I'm not completely sure what they wanted," I said honestly.

"Alright, as long as they didn't touch you two," Sasuke says before reaching out and patting my head causing me to purr happily.

----------------------------------

Naruto's full POV, by himself UwU. Also, Menma's a little snappy cause Naruto had kept him up to almost four in the morning.