A semi ok day, and a strange feeling

Edited

.

.

.

Original time period

.

.

.

The next day, Sasuke woke up early but this time he was awake just in time to see Itachi leaving his room still in his pajamas "morning brother," Sasuke says as he makes his way towards the kitchen while stretching "well someone is in a better mood this morning," Itachi commented while smiling.

Sasuke looked at his older brother before shrugging then walked into the kitchen to get him something to eat while Itachi just got a glass of water.

"So little brother, are you glad to finally have your Kitten back, " Itachi teased earning a punch in the arm from Sasuke, "says the guy who had a make-out session with Kyuubi in his bedroom," Sasuke teased back causing Itachi to blush and glance to the side embarrassed, "how did you...your gonna pay for this Sasuke," Itachi says before grabbing his water bottle and walked away quickly.
"Don't forget you need to get ready to leave soon," Sasuke commented back as he watched his brother leave in a hurry.

Sasuke sighed slightly until he noticed a note on the counter as he picked it up to read it.

*

The Note read:

Brother, 
I wrote this note for you and Sasukie since I might be long gone by the time Sasukie wakes up, and you probably know why.
Also since I won't be alone on this journey I'm sure Kyuubi is going to drop off Naruto and Menma's things here since they'll be staying for some months while he's gone as well. So Please don't do anything inappropriate to them.

Sincerely,
Itachi

Also,
You're in charge Sasuke

*

 Sasuke raised a brow as he reread the note before putting it down and grabbing what he wanted to eat, that was until he choked on air then reached for the note again to reread it a third time as his face grew slightly red. "He doesn't mean...he's so dumb sometimes," Sasuke says embarrassed.

Hours later

Sasuke and Sasukie were just now arriving at school together and for once they managed to walk the whole way without running into some inconveniences-

"SASUKE-KUN!!!" spoke too soon...someone had yelled out that terrible forced nickname as Sasukie held in his laugh and started to speed walk away while Sasuke's eye twitched slightly before mumbling under his breath, 'I thought she was still at the hospital,' but to the raven's 'shocking' horror. Ok, not that shocking, more like annoyance. 
His once relaxed mood darkened at the shrills of the banshee that was making her way to him before he avoided her hug causing her to stumble forward "what," the raven grumbled annoyed as the pinkette steadied herself before turning to smile brightly at the raven, "aww didn't you miss me?" she asked while trying to act all cute but only receive an eye roll from the Uchiha. 

That was until Sasuke felt a pat on his shoulder that earned his attention which annoyed the pinkette gravely.

Naruto POV

"Oh, morning dobe," Sasuke says as he looked at me and seemed to have relaxed a bit causing me to smile "Morning Sasuke," I replied back cheerfully.

"Hey, we're all walking to your place together right?" I soon asked, but I think I said that a little too loud cause I heard everyone whispering but Sasuke only shrugged so I guess he didn't care "yeah, you're supposed to be staying with us for a few months, didn't your brother tell you?" he asked, as I nodded my head.
"Alright, where's your brother?" he then asked "he went to our locker already," I replied before I noticed he had started walking so I instantly followed him, up until a certain scent filled my nose when I finally noticed who was there.
I flinched slightly at the glare she was giving me but I kept walking 'How long was she standing there for? And what's with the glare, it's not like they were talking or anything?.. Were they?' I slightly tilt my head but just shrugged it off and continued following Sasuke.

-

We had soon met up with Sasukie and Menma at our homeroom before we walked inside together.

I felt my tails slightly twitch underneath my clothing when I noticed that Menma was now in my seat, leaving me to sit beside Sasuke. Well, it wasn't actually my seat, we did switch from time to time so it was ok.
I soon sat down at my desk and smiled slightly until the bell started ringing, signaling for the students to come to class.

Taking a deep breath I glanced over to Sasuke but for only a second, before looking away or I think I did? Why, because our eyes met.

He raised a brow at me before I looked away and stared down at my desk as my face heated up just a bit, 'you need to get yourself together Naruto, and focus on class. I know you want to revert to how things used to be back then. But things changed your not small no more your a big boy now, act like one,' I took a deep breath and looked forward.

Soon someone walked in and I had to do a double-take 'Hey, I think I know that guy,' I stared at him for a bit until he looked at me and smiled "hey Naruto, long time no see," he says 'NO WAY!' I stood up in my seat "Iruka Sensai!" I said shocked.

"Now now, I'll answer your questions at the end of the day, right now. I have a class to teach," Iruka says as I soon sat down, still surprised.

'I never thought he'd be a teacher here, that's so cool!' I smiled happily though it slightly altered when I felt like I was being stared at, but not by the students but by someone else. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I am alive. So you have nothing to fear anymore my dear pupil...
I'm serious you don't need to fear, for real I'm right here. Sorry for taking so long to get this chapter out I know you've been waiting for this moment and I'm sorry once agian.

Also, I'll try to get started on the others too. I've just been busy is all, and dealing with problems but it's all good no worries my Kings, Queens, and Royals.

PEACE OUT!!!

Edit-
I forgot to say one more thing. I'm so sorry, to those who read this book originally and know the history of it. But I needed to change it for the sake of sticking to the universe. Please forgive me and may we always remember Sasuke smacking Kakashi's hand away T^T.