Decent morning

Edited

Kyuubi was sleeping soundly in Itachi's arms when something started tickling his nose, grumbling he moved his face away as he then nuzzled Itachi who sighed and held the redhead closer.

Until the redhead felt movement on his bed and whispering as his ears perked up when something jumped on him causing the red fox to yelp a little before he looked over to see his little brother that was on top of him, his big blue eye's shining brightly with curiosity which was honestly the cutest thing Kyuubi had just seen in the beginning of the morning.
His tails wagged before he slowly rolled over onto his back letting the small blond sit on his belly while Itachi let him go.

"Morning," Sasuke says startling the redhead who yelped once agian this time louder waking up Itachi who looked over to see what was wrong "morning little brother," the raven wolf/crow commented.

"Morning, I made breakfast," Sasuke says as he then used his free arm to pick up Naruto who squeaked but hanged onto the raven before staring at Kyuubi some more as for Menma he was still trying to wake himself up more while sniffling.

"Alright, thanks," Kyuubi says sitting up as he stretched "how's Menma doing so far," the red head asked "he's doing a little better," Sasuke commented before he turned around and left the room.
Itachi sat up stretching when Kyuubi leaned over and kissed his cheek before getting out of bed for breakfast.

Itachi blushed embarrassed when a slight smile made its way to his face.

<---Time Skip--->

Kyuubi's POV

I was now watching over my little brothers so Sasukie and Sasuke could finally study after missing so many days.

Though there's a slight problem, Naruto wouldn't let me leave the house to give Menma a check-up by myself so now here I am in the living room watching some movies with them as I held Menma close while feeling my other little brother staring at me from time to time like he was trying to figure out exactly who I was. But was having trouble processing it.

He'll figure it out soon, but until then. I'll let him get used to me...
Which I kinda hope would happen soon...I miss how they used to be...

I whimpered 'I keep breaking our parent's trust...why can't I protect them like I promised' I took a deep breath to calm myself down when I felt a light pat on my leg earning my attention as Naruto seemed to be looking at me with worry.

I gave him a slight smile before wrapping my tail around him purring 'we'll- I'll do better this time brother,' I held my brothers close to me and nuzzled them both.

-

Both of my brothers were asleep now so that means I could either take them to get a check-up or ask Sasuke for an explanation about everything that happened to my brother's.

Yeah, I voted for the second thought, it sounded much better and less stressful for the boys so while getting up carefully I left the living room and went down the hall to Sasuke's room allowing one of my tails to lightly hit the door, then I waited.

Luckily it didn't take long for him to answer the door as he looked up at me "hn," he hummed "yes. I want- need to know what happened to my brother's Sasuke," I said as my ears lowered until he gave me a certain look.
"Yes, I'm sure I want to know. Just...tell me exactly everything that happened to them that you know," I said before he sighed and opened his door all the way letting me in.

"If I were you, it would be best to not have them in your arms and Itachi with you," Sasuke says "is it that bad?" I questioned my ears lowering.

"It's worse than bad," he replied 'please don't tell me,' I slightly nodded my head before carefully passing my brother's over to Sasuke then left to find Itachi, and if his scent didn't steer me the wrong way. 

He should be in his room. I lightly knocked on the door before opening it "Ita-...chi..." I froze when I saw someone else in his room with him...

"Who's this Itachi hm," the blond says as I growled slightly while Itachi sighed and went over to me taking my hand "calm down," he says while looking into my eye's "who is that?" I questioned annoyed.

"He's one of the Akatsuki members. Deidara," Itachi explained "Deidara, this is my boyfriend Kyuubi," he soon says introducing us as I calmed down.

"Nice to finally meet you, hn," he says while "nice to meet you too," I replied back before turning my attention back to Itachi "are you busy at the moment?" I questioned.
"No, we were just finishing up a discussion. What's wrong?" Itachi says when I glanced over to Deidara who gave a slight wave before leaving Itachi's room through the window leaving us alone.

"I want Sasuke to tell me everything, but he says it's really bad and I might need you to be there with me," I said as he raised a brow at me.

"Alright," he says causing me to smile "thank you Tachi," I replied happily.

"Your welcome," Itachi says before we left his room together my tails wagging happily at him tagging along with me, 'thank you Itachi,'.

--------------------------- 

*Gasp* Another short one! How could I?! *Giggles*