Miss you and OUCH!!

Edited

Sasukie's POV

It feels amazing to have Menma back in my arms agian. Sure he's sick, and yeah not very responsive but all that matters is that he's here with me right now!

I'm still a little- a lot- very- extremely- explosively upset that my precious fox went through all that. 

I'm also extremely ticked, my baby was assaulted by that fu-er 'calm yourself Sasukie, Menma knows when your upset,' I took a deep breath and held my ex closer to me.
I glanced down at Menma 'don't worry, this will be the last time someone tries this crap with me, I won't ever let us be separated agian...unless it's school or work..,' my ear twitched slightly until I felt Menma cling onto me whimpering.

'Right...I also need to explain myself and how those pictures were- wait,' I gently nuzzled Menma for a second to get him to calm down, as well as let him know I was also calming down before I grabbed my phone and went through my blocked numbers as my ears pointed forward 'what exactly happened to me the day I was out getting groceries?' I frowned.

Sighing I laid back in my bed and put my phone down 'If I can remember what happened to me, then maybe I'll be able to fully explain myself to Menma...but that doesn't excuse the things I said to him...' I stared up at my ceiling thinking for a bit.

"Know what, I'll just nap- ouch," I winced in pain 'jeez, why does this always happen now?' I sat up and went to rub at my neck when Menma scratched me.

'Ow, what the hell,' I looked down at him to see he was slightly glaring up at me tiredly when my room door opened "Sasukie are you alright," Itachi asked. 
"Yeah just got a pain in my neck and it's killing me. But Menma won't let me rub it out," I said annoyed before glancing down at Menma agian but he was still glaring at me when Itachi walked over and was going to see what was wrong until Menma hissed at him.

'Is something bothering him?' "How about you try and sleep it off, for now, then later I'll take you to the doctors," Itachi says while I nodded my head and just laid down sighing.

"Menma, what's setting you off so much?" I mumbled while looking at him while he continued to glare at me. The same look he gave me that night before our fight. The same look he gave me in the forest while looking for his brother...
It's starting to really scare me... 

A lot...

Menma what is triggering you so much that you need to look at me like that...

I don't understand that look...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I yelped loudly and woke up to a searing pain in my neck when I noticed the same glare Menma had on his face I was going to move but he hissed at me. His tails swaying dangerously fast like I was his new pray.

'What is up with him right now,'

I stared at him for a bit until he moved closer to me and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

He bit me!

I was going to remove him but I soon realized it didn't hurt, it actually help smoothen the pain I was in.

So I started to relax a bit and paid attention to his tails as they weren't moving around so fast anymore. Actually, I think he was starting to calm down too.

'What is going on? Is this something he's been wanting to do this whole time but I just wouldn't let him to now?'

I slowly reached up and placed my hand on top of his head causing him to purr, 'I missed that sound,' I felt myself getting really tired all of sudden as the more I focused on his tails and his purrs the more exhausted I got up until I closed my eyes...

-

---

-

When I woke back up, I winced slightly in pain "hey, look who's up," my ears perked up before I turned my head to look over to see Sasuke 'how long had he been here?' "what, what are you talking about?" I mumbled tiredly.

"You were out for two days," Sasuke says when my eye's widened "I was what- ow," I put my hand on my neck in pain "might want to be careful," he says until he left my room while I raised a brow at him 'what happened to me?' I sighed heavily.

"Wait," I was about to sit up but the pain told me to stay down 'where's Menma though? And what did Sasuke mean by out for two days? There's no way,' I soon felt pressure on my chest then looked over to see Menma.
He looked to have gotten better than the last time I saw him.

"Wait, what happened?" I then asked "your ex found a tracker in your neck and ripped it out," Sasuke says when he came back with Naruto in his arms "there was a tracker on me?" I questioned "yeah, it's being examined so we can figure out more about it," Sasuke says as I slightly nodded my head.

'Wow, how nice. Someone really took the time to put a tracker in my neck with out- without-....' I frowned "hn," Sasuke hummed 'still trying to figure out what that means...' "I think Sai and Ino did it," I said while frowning.

"What came to that?" he asked while rubbing Naruto's back "because Sai was the last person I remember seeing before I blacked out from pain...Then there are the images on my phone of me with Ino that were sent to me...Then Menma started acting weird around me..." I said while thinking.

"You're going to hurt yourself you know, calm down," Sasuke says "first of all hurtful, and second of all, I'm being serious. Don't you believe me," I said a bit annoyed "I do, but overthinking will hurt you," he says.

I pouted at him 'the audacity of my own twin brother, to still make sense of something I've said and still call me stupid...how dare he...'.

------------------------------------

HA! Good-bye school scene hello more plot armor hehehehe